ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Scott Piolli's Top 10 Underclassmen (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269399)

DaneMcCloud 01-29-2013 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9360649)
I'm sure they will work for me one day. Internet Pussy

Not likely.

HolyHat 01-29-2013 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9360653)
Not likely.

Are you ready to squash this beef and move on now? Or are we going to continue this bullshit forever? I'm not going anywhere, you're not going anywhere....

DaneMcCloud 01-29-2013 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9360658)
Are you ready to squash this beef and move on now? Or are we going to continue this bullshit forever? I'm not going anywhere, you're not going anywhere....

No, I am NOT ready.

You've insulted Dave.

You've insulted JASONAUTO.

You've insulted a ****load more, yet you want redemption.

**** you, **** your FOURTH apology (there are MORE) and **** your stupid ass.

You want to ban me? Bring it on.

You want to man up NET WORTH? Bring it on.

You want to kick my ass? BRING IT ON.

I'll be MORE than happy to send you my address, War Hero. You've got MONEY, right?

See you at LAX. Or Burbank, if you don't mind a layover in Phoenix or Vegas.

Let me know when you arrive.

War Hero.

HolyHat 01-29-2013 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9360667)
No, I am NOT ready.

You've insulted Dave.

You've insulted JASONAUTO.

You've insulted a ****load more, yet you want redemption.

**** you, **** your FOURTH apology (there are MORE) and **** your stupid ass.

You want to ban me? Bring it on.

You want to man up NET WORTH? Bring it on.

You want to kick my ass? BRING IT ON.

I'll be MORE than happy to send you my address, War Hero. You've got MONEY, right?

See you at LAX. Or Burbank, if you don't mind a layover in Phoenix or Vegas. Let me know when you arrive.

You insult more people in one day than I have in my few months here. It's fine, you don't want to be an adult ill just call you out in every thread that you decide to call someone a piece of shit, or tell them how worthless they are. And please do send me your address.

DaneMcCloud 01-29-2013 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9360670)
You insult more people in one day than I have in my few months here. It's fine, you don't want to be an adult ill just call you out in every thread that you decide to call someone a piece of shit, or tell them how worthless they are. And please do send me your address.

**** off, you stupid ****ing ****.

Calling out dumbasses like Splatbass is nothing new.

You're a ****ing n00b that thinks he's Billy Badass.

Guess what: You're a ****ing dumbass n00b **** at Chiefsplanet.

Where's the BET, Genius? Man the **** up, War Hero? Want to bet autos? Homes?

WTF?

DaneMcCloud 01-29-2013 12:47 AM

Quote:

Furthermore, you ****ing gaseous, phony ****SACK, I don't call out or insult long time members (well, usually).

Splatbass is a ****ing dumbass. Sorry, but true.

I DO NOT engage in insults with old timers. Most of us have been here for a decade or longer and you'd be hard pressed to find instances of us going at it.

It DOES happen from time to time but with any relationship, it's understood, smoothed over, etc.

You, OTOH, are a loudmouted, jerkoff ****. I'm insulting KCJohnny by invoking him but you're close.

PIE.

okcchief 01-29-2013 12:47 AM

The petty fights going on around here are ****ing unbelievable. You all look like little bitches.

DaneMcCloud 01-29-2013 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9360682)
The petty fights going on around here are ****ing unbelievable. You all look like little bitches.

Get back to us when the shit you spew is even worth considering.

jspchief 01-29-2013 12:49 AM

Dane you need to step away from the computer for a bit.

DaneMcCloud 01-29-2013 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9325367)
And I'm the dick? ROFL

You couldnt spend 2 weeks in the military you pussy. Stick to being a message board tough guy with your name calling. We will handle the tough shit.

okcchief 01-29-2013 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9360685)
Get back to us when the shit you spew is even worth considering.

I spew shit? You are the one fighting like a five year old. I talk about sports on a message board. You live to pick fights on a message board.

I'm sure it's a character or whatever, but what a waste of time. You must be really bored with your life dude. Flame away I think it's interesting to observe mental illness.

DaneMcCloud 01-29-2013 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9360698)
I spew shit? You are the one fighting like a five year old. I talk about sports on a message board. You live to pick fights on a message board.

I'm sure it's a character or whatever, but what a waste of time. You must be really bored with your life dude. Flame away I think it's interesting to observe mental illness.

You're right. I have nearly 40,000 posts in 13 years that exude mental illness.

My bad.

HolyHat 01-29-2013 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9360700)
You're right. I have nearly 40,000 posts in 13 years that exude mental illness.

My bad.

I'm sure half of those posts, or more...are you going on rants like a child.

DaneMcCloud 01-29-2013 01:00 AM

Quote:

In all honesty, I missed the part where I threatened you. I missed the part where I've called you a child, unprovoked. I missed the part where I've insulted your intelligence, earnings potential and your life.

I missed the part where I've insulted your children.

These are all things you've called me out and spent time to define about me, someone who you clearly don't know.

You've repeatedly said "Let's let this go", yet, repeatedly started again. I have proof, including your very own words.

You're a phony. You're a liar. You're trying to save your rep on this forum, yet you want to "meet".

Unreal.

DaneMcCloud 01-29-2013 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9360703)
I'm sure half of those posts, or more...are you going on rants like a child.

Right.

More proof you're a ****ing liar and a piece of shit.

What's the bet, Bitch?