ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Rasslin is CHA CHA LA..LA,LA,LA,LA,LA (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171830)

Mav 02-24-2014 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by npayne1978 (Post 10449706)
Rajah.com is claiming there will be a title change on RAW tomorrow night, you'd have to assume Bryan wins the strap.

They won't be able to sell Batista/Orton as the main event at WM30. If Vince didn't already know that, he does now after the crowds reactions tonight.

Usos are taking the titles from the NAO.

TimBone 02-24-2014 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10450969)

Source? Or just a guess? My guess is that happens on the big stage at Wrestlemania.

Big Poppa Payne 02-24-2014 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10450969)

I would be happy with that, I like the Usos. It should be a good RAW tonight.

58kcfan89 02-24-2014 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 10450607)
Managed to get an account made, but it's currently impossible to get a subscription started.

Not sure if you've been able to yet, but I just jumped on there & didn't have much of an issue.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 10449932)
WWE Network time.....

:drool: This is so awesome.

Has anyone tried it on a mobile device yet? I've got the full library on my laptop but my tablet is just showing the Raw pre-show. Wondering if I'm at the mercy of their live shows on mobile.

This pre-show isn't a bad idea IMO. Kinda weird that they picked Alex Riley to sit between Booker T & Ric Flair, but it's not my Network...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 10449761)
I am going to be in New Orleans that weekend and I will do my best to actually start a riot if that happens.

Are you going to Mania? My friend & I were planning on going, but when tickets went on sale, we weren't huge fans of the projected card. Still aren't, really, but we'll see what they do tonight. Anyway, I'm hoping to go one of these years. If/when they do it in Dallas, I'm totally there.

mcaj22 02-24-2014 06:37 PM

just read a spoiler that

Spoiler!

tomahawk kid 02-24-2014 07:20 PM

Soooooooooo - they just brought Hulk Hogan back to pimp the new WWE Network?

BryanBusby 02-24-2014 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58kcfan89 (Post 10451141)
Not sure if you've been able to yet, but I just jumped on there & didn't have much of an issue.

I finally managed to get signed up with zero issue once I found a different link. WWE.com link on the main page was just all ****ed up.

Reaper16 02-24-2014 11:33 PM

I'm watching 1997 NWO Souled Out through the network, and this extended intro is the worst slash best thing I've ever seen.

BryanBusby 02-24-2014 11:49 PM

I'm trying to watch Uncensored '97 and it's just choppy as ****.

Dusty Rhodes commentary is just lol

58kcfan89 02-24-2014 11:55 PM

Looks like they're actually going through with Bryan/HHH and Orton/Tista. So much for new & exciting. Oh well, they've already got my money.

I've been having some problems getting past shows to play any of the past shows on my PS3, tablet & phone (Android). Works perfectly fine on my laptop, and whatever the "live" show is works fine, but I can't watch Spring Stampede '97 or No Mercy '02 (or anything else, for that matter) on my phone, tablet or PS3.

I'm assuming it's an issue that will get worked out in time. I'd just like to not have to break out the laptop every time I want to watch some old shows.

BryanBusby 02-24-2014 11:59 PM

They've got to do something with the Main Event. It looks like they're going to rush Batista into a heel turn and I don't see a Heel vs. Heel Main Event going over well.

and for whatever ****ing reason, Uncensored '98 is working just fine lol god Chavo Guerro is so young in this

mcaj22 02-25-2014 12:39 AM

they are absolutely screwed if this Cena injury is serious.

BryanBusby 02-25-2014 12:49 AM

It has the makings of a work.

E: This PPV is so awful lol

http://i.imgur.com/csdgpkb.jpg

Ceej 02-25-2014 05:49 AM

We were just talking about Norman Smiley and his hardcore championship reign the other day at work.

Ceej 02-25-2014 10:03 AM

Trying to log-in and apparently I'm waiting on an email regarding my password which must be wrong.

I've been longing for some old school wrestling lately.

BryanBusby 02-26-2014 02:13 AM

Judy Bagwell on a pole match lol

http://i.imgur.com/EiPAkir.jpg

Captain Obvious 02-28-2014 01:07 AM

NXT Arrival was a damn good show tonight. Zayn/Cesaro was worth the $10 for this month.

BryanBusby 03-02-2014 08:50 PM

So rumor is that CM Punk will be on Raw.

58kcfan89 03-02-2014 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Obvious (Post 10458301)
NXT Arrival was a damn good show tonight. Zayn/Cesaro was worth the $10 for this month.

Paige vs. Emma was pretty damn good, too, if you're into women's wrestling. I'm starting to mark hardcore for Paige.

And that Cesaro match might be in consideration for MOTY if it was on a big PPV IMO. Fantastic stuff, would recommend it to anyone.

Ironically enough, I never watched the main event of that NXT show.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 10463438)
So rumor is that CM Punk will be on Raw.

I don't want to get my hopes up, but....

CoMoChief 03-02-2014 11:28 PM

I remember watching the Goldberg/Hogan WCW Title Match in Atlanta GA.

Even though you had a guy way past his prime in ring ability and a guy who was really raw in terms of rin ability, that atmosphere during that match was like no other. ****ing insane.

Swanman 03-03-2014 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58kcfan89 (Post 10463591)
Paige vs. Emma was pretty damn good, too, if you're into women's wrestling. I'm starting to mark hardcore for Paige.

And that Cesaro match might be in consideration for MOTY if it was on a big PPV IMO. Fantastic stuff, would recommend it to anyone.

Those two had amazing chemistry together back in Ring of Honor as well. I was at a show where they wrestled to a 30 minute draw and it was great throughout. Zayn/El Generico has absolutely perfected the art of the heroic babyface comeback. He will ragdoll around the ring for 15-20 minutes and then start pulling off one desperate awesome move after another.

Simply Red 03-03-2014 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58kcfan89 (Post 10463591)

I have absolutely no idea what any of this means - may as well just typed it out in Japanese.

Simply Red 03-03-2014 10:11 AM

あなたは女性のレスリングに興味があればエマ対ペイジは、あまりにも、かなり上出来だった。私はペイジのためにハードコアをマークするために始めている。

それは、IMO大きなPPVにあった場合、そのチェザーロマッチはMOTYに配慮している可能性があります。幻想的なものは、誰にもお勧めします。

皮肉なことに、私はそのNXTのショーのメインイベントを見たことはありません。

私は私の希望を取得したいが、しないでください

58kcfan89 03-03-2014 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman (Post 10463771)
Those two had amazing chemistry together back in Ring of Honor as well. I was at a show where they wrestled to a 30 minute draw and it was great throughout. Zayn/El Generico has absolutely perfected the art of the heroic babyface comeback. He will ragdoll around the ring for 15-20 minutes and then start pulling off one desperate awesome move after another.

I had a friend actually tell me it was like an ROH match. But sans Punk & Danielson, I haven't watched enough to comment, but its not hard to imagine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10463849)
I have absolutely no idea what any of this means - may as well just typed it out in Japanese.

I guess I don't see the issue, unless you can't follow along with my abbreviations & acronyms...

Jerm 03-03-2014 01:48 PM

Everyone with the Network needs to watch Halloween Havoc '95 for one of the most baffling and awkward debuts ever...THE YETI.

Poor Ron Reis gets straddled with this gimmick where he's dressed and portrays a mummy but is dubbed as "The Yeti"...lol.

Even better is the actual debut where he lumbers to the ring during the Giant/Hogan match and does a double bearhug spot with the Giant on Hogan. Unfortunately he has the backside and it ultimately looks like he's just humping Hogan wildly.

Hilarious all around...

loochy 03-03-2014 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 10464199)
Everyone with the Network needs to watch Halloween Havoc '95 for one of the most baffling and awkward debuts ever...THE YETI.

Poor Ron Reis gets straddled with this gimmick where he's dressed and portrays a mummy but is dubbed as "The Yeti"...lol.

Even better is the actual debut where he lumbers to the ring during the Giant/Hogan match and does a double bearhug spot with the Giant on Hogan. Unfortunately he has the backside and it ultimately looks like he's just humping Hogan wildly.

Hilarious all around...

I don't know why they call a mummy a yeti

just one of the WTFs about this whole thing

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gcLNY_2v4Xg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TLO 03-03-2014 07:10 PM

I'm super bored, so I'm going to give RAW a chance tonight. Punk music played and Paul Hayman came out. Lame.

TLO 03-03-2014 07:18 PM

Mark Henry.

Boring...

Reaper16 03-03-2014 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 10465008)
I'm super bored, so I'm going to give RAW a chance tonight. Punk music played and Paul Hayman came out. Lame.

You are the ****ing worst. You don't even enjoy pro wrestling one bit if you don't appreciate what Heyman did tonight.

Sassy Squatch 03-03-2014 07:43 PM

JFC Cesaro snatching Big E out of midair.

TLO 03-03-2014 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 10465070)
You are the ****ing worst. You don't even enjoy pro wrestling one bit if you don't appreciate what Heyman did tonight.

I didn't say I didn't enjoy it. I said it was lame that Punk's music played and Heyman came out. Heyman was entertaining.

Batista shouldn't be allowed near a microphone..

TLO 03-03-2014 08:17 PM

I enjoy Emma's music. PBJ

TLO 03-03-2014 08:22 PM

WTF did I just watch???

keg in kc 03-03-2014 10:18 PM

Wonder how high the overrun rating is going to go. They did a real good job working both the dirtsheets and the crowd.

58kcfan89 03-03-2014 11:40 PM

They're doing a great job with the Bryan stuff, but I'm curious to know how & (more importantly, IMO) when they pay it off by giving him the belt. But do you really want that to be at some B-grade PPV (no pun intended) like Extreme Rules? Meanwhile, Batista wrestles for the title on your biggest show of the year?

I didn't think I would say this a week ago, but I'm actually looking forward to Bryan vs. HHH. I've got a bad feeling HHH goes over, but the build has been beautiful so far. Can't really say the same for the rest of the card (although Heyman is doing his best with Lesnar, trying to keep a feud going with someone who shows up to 4 shows per year).

Crowd tonight was epic. Keep hijacking that mother****er.

They've already got my Network money, so it doesn't really matter what I think. But I'm interested in at least one Mania match. And Taker-Lesnar should be good, too.

Damn I miss Punk.

CoMoChief 03-04-2014 01:21 AM

Daniel Bryan doesn't deserve to be in any main event, unless it's a tag match on Raw.

I have no clue why WWE is trying to push him. The guy just screams "2nd tier" to me.

The whole "yes/no" thing has gotten really silly. Just another page in the PG silly ass carnival ride that is the WWE now.

Jerm 03-04-2014 02:58 AM

OF COURSE a show built around Punk and will he or won't he show and with a crowd chomping at that bit ends with HHH and dummy Brotista standing tall over Daniel Bryan...lol what a joke.

That was HHH and the E's big **** YOU to Chicago.

Also Christ almighty Cena is beyond nauseating...same promo week in and week out and still plays the pandering golly gee shucks doofus in front of a crowd that hates his guts. I wish he'd just go away...

Mosbonian 03-04-2014 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 10465617)
Also Christ almighty Cena is beyond nauseating...same promo week in and week out and still plays the pandering golly gee shucks doofus in front of a crowd that hates his guts. I wish he'd just go away...

Yeah right...the WWE's biggest cash cow needs to go away. If you want him to have a heel turn, great but don't get crazy.

Cena, while hated by the masses because he hasn't been a heel in forever, isn't going anywhere soon. But the WWE has way too much invested in his personal profile out of the ring to let him go.

He's the PR dream for them...all that he does off the mat makes him a valued resource. Short of sending him to Chicago, if Cena is showing up somewhere for an appearance there won't be a bigger crowd.

Just because he is hated by the Wrestling marks who want him to go heel doesn't mean it makes sense.

Reaper16 03-04-2014 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58kcfan89 (Post 10465527)
They're doing a great job with the Bryan stuff, but I'm curious to know how & (more importantly, IMO) when they pay it off by giving him the belt. But do you really want that to be at some B-grade PPV (no pun intended) like Extreme Rules? Meanwhile, Batista wrestles for the title on your biggest show of the year?

I didn't think I would say this a week ago, but I'm actually looking forward to Bryan vs. HHH. I've got a bad feeling HHH goes over, but the build has been beautiful so far. Can't really say the same for the rest of the card (although Heyman is doing his best with Lesnar, trying to keep a feud going with someone who shows up to 4 shows per year).

Crowd tonight was epic. Keep hijacking that mother****er.

They've already got my Network money, so it doesn't really matter what I think. But I'm interested in at least one Mania match. And Taker-Lesnar should be good, too.

Damn I miss Punk.

The crowd was not epic. The crowd was terrible. Their hijackRaw campaign makes no sense. It was an instruction sheet of who to cheer for and what to cheer, and they supported like 10 guys. If a show has 10 performers that you love to watch, how is that a bad product? Moreover, all they were doing, really, was booing the heels (The Authority). Great job hijacking, Chicago. That's like saying you're going to rob a bank but when you go inside the bank all you do is place a deposit.

mcaj22 03-04-2014 04:07 PM

i ****ing hate Triple H.

that is all

58kcfan89 03-04-2014 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 10466771)
The crowd was not epic. The crowd was terrible. Their hijackRaw campaign makes no sense. It was an instruction sheet of who to cheer for and what to cheer, and they supported like 10 guys. If a show has 10 performers that you love to watch, how is that a bad product? Moreover, all they were doing, really, was booing the heels (The Authority). Great job hijacking, Chicago. That's like saying you're going to rob a bank but when you go inside the bank all you do is place a deposit.

They think it's a bad product because those 10 guys have, for the most part, been treated like absolute trash for way too long while the same old shit hogs the spotlight. I'd rather have a loud crowd that cares enough to hijack a show and make some noise than most of the ones I've been to where everyone just sits on their hands until Cena's music hits.

I can see why the constant Punk chants got annoying, but it beats silence, which is what most crowds have given WWE for a long time.

BigCatDaddy 03-17-2014 08:51 PM

So who is winning the battle royal? Surprise entrant? Hulkster?

Al Bundy 03-17-2014 09:25 PM

HHH went a Roid rage episode.

B_Razz 03-18-2014 08:59 AM

yeah raw was pretty good last night. Seems like the WWE has gotten better since CM Punk has left.

Reaper16 03-18-2014 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B_Razz (Post 10499720)
yeah raw was pretty good last night. Seems like the WWE has gotten better since CM Punk has left.

It is secretly true. Punk's departure has opened up screentime for lots of talent. It stinks to lose a guy of Punk's caliber, but babyface Punk was a drag on the show.

Big Poppa Payne 03-18-2014 10:10 AM

Quote:

I think the WWE has gotten better because they are actually listening to what the fans want. Is the Shield turning face?

Mecca 03-18-2014 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by npayne1978 (Post 10499867)
I think the WWE has gotten better because they are actually listening to what the fans want. Is the Shield turning face?

I dunno but I saw a list of their projected top 5 stars after Mania and Roman Reigns is one of them...

Reaper16 03-18-2014 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 10500025)
I dunno but I saw a list of their projected top 5 stars after Mania and Roman Reigns is one of them...

Who were the other 4, perchance?

Mav 03-18-2014 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 10500306)

You would have to think bray cena, cesaro, daniel bryan would be the other four

keg in kc 03-18-2014 07:35 PM

I'm just finding it impossible to stay interested in anything but the Bryan segments.

BigCatDaddy 03-18-2014 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10501024)
You would have to think bray cena, cesaro, daniel bryan would be the other four

I'm gay for Bray

BryanBusby 03-18-2014 10:37 PM

Quote:

That's because CM Punk leaving put their backs against the wall. Every time that happens, they usually do their best work.

Complacent WWE is a terrible WWE.

Mecca 03-19-2014 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 10500306)

Here is the list

1. John Cena
2. Daniel Bryan
3. Randy Orton
4. Sheamus
5. Roman Reigns

I was stunned it was Sheamus and not Bray Wyatt personally.

TimBone 03-19-2014 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 10501645)
Here is the list

1. John Cena
2. Daniel Bryan
3. Randy Orton
4. Sheamus
5. Roman Reigns

I was stunned it was Sheamus and not Bray Wyatt personally.

So, we can assume that Cena is going over against Bray Wyatt at Mania, and Bryan has a good shot at leaving Mania with the belt.

Mecca 03-19-2014 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson (Post 10501838)
So, we can assume that Cena is going over against Bray Wyatt at Mania, and Bryan has a good shot at leaving Mania with the belt.

Pretty sure they'd put Cena on that list even if he spent the whole year working in the mid-upper card never wrestling title matches and lost a bunch.

Just like at this stage of his career Roman Reigns can be worked into being a big part of the show without really maineventing.

BryanBusby 03-31-2014 07:06 PM

That was probably the most fantastic burial promo I've prob ever seen.

CoMoChief 03-31-2014 07:08 PM

Nothing was better than The Rock's eulogy speech to Stone Cold after Rock tossed him into that river from up on that bridge.

NOTHING......touches that rivalry

BryanBusby 03-31-2014 07:14 PM

idk

It managed to bury a bunch of superstars and shit on all the fans all at once.

It was straight HHHbury.mp4

BigCatDaddy 03-31-2014 08:09 PM

I had no idea Bray Wyatt is Mike Rotundos kid.

Reaper16 03-31-2014 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 10531378)
I had no idea Bray Wyatt is Mike Rotundos kid.

He also played football for Troy.

BigCatDaddy 03-31-2014 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 10531391)
He also played football for Troy.

Yep. Just read his wiki profile.

mcaj22 03-31-2014 08:53 PM

That Triple H burial montage makes me feel like hes just trolling everyone.

Reaper16 03-31-2014 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 10531476)
That Triple H burial montage makes me feel like hes just trolling everyone.

Well, yeah. That's why he & Steph have been such amazing heels the past two months.

mcaj22 03-31-2014 09:08 PM

I still remember when he buried Booker T. That was one of the worst burials I have ever seen. Booker T gets put over by The Rock then Triple H buries him at WM. Biggest joke

mcaj22 03-31-2014 09:11 PM

there is a possibility this Sunday is some sort of Evolution joke on the fans. Main Event could end up Orton, Batista and Triple H and all they need is Flair to come out, raise each others hands and give the finger to the fans. Maybe not that far, but there's got to be a stable forming out of this, especially if they are splitting the Shield up.

Reaper16 03-31-2014 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 10531504)
there is a possibility this Sunday is some sort of Evolution joke on the fans. Main Event could end up Orton, Batista and Triple H and all they need is Flair to come out, raise each others hands and give the finger to the fans. Maybe not that far, but there's got to be a stable forming out of this, especially if they are splitting the Shield up.

You think the Shield split-up happens at Mania? I hope not; there's still so much more they can do with face Shield.

mcaj22 03-31-2014 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 10531514)
You think the Shield split-up happens at Mania? I hope not; there's still so much more they can do with face Shield.

Reigns just won a vote tonight with an overwhelming 80% (whether actually by the fans or rigged by creative) so I'm going to say yes, the singles push is coming.

They are going to ask Reigns, Bray, DB to carry this company in the Summer/Fall when all the 40 year olds go run and hide and take off until next year.

58kcfan89 03-31-2014 10:18 PM

Anyone else feel like that was a mid-summer Raw right in between two PPVs? Definitely didn't feel like the go-home for the biggest show of the year. And thank God that Randy vs. Dave isn't the main event. That was terrible. Other than HHH's trolling, Bray's promo and the pop Bryan got, there wasn't much on that show that got me pumped for Mania.

I'll obviously watch it, seeing as how I'm already paying for it, but they should be happy that the decision had no correlation to how good tonight's show was. Need to step it up on Sunday, which I'm sure most of them will.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 10531534)
Reigns just won a vote tonight with an overwhelming 80% (whether actually by the fans or rigged by creative) so I'm going to say yes, the singles push is coming.

They are going to ask Reigns, Bray, DB to carry this company in the Summer/Fall when all the 40 year olds go run and hide and take off until next year.

Until they job those 3 to Cena eventually... Probably a good thing that they'll have to rely on those guys though, it's about time they start trying to push new talent (or in this case, be forced to push them).

As far as singles runs go, I think Cesaro's due for one moreso than Reigns. Cesaro's ready, whereas I think the Shield can still do a bit more seeing as how they just turned face. Keep the Shield together throughout the summer, then break them up and let Reigns' singles career take off at Summerslam in a big match. Cesaro isn't getting much help with that charisma vacuum Swagger as his tag team partner.

BryanBusby 04-05-2014 10:13 PM

Caught a little bit of the Hall of Fame ceremony thing tonight and Scott Hall looks to be in fantastic shape.

DDP is a miracle worker and I'm seriously considering starting his yoga program for myself.

mcaj22 04-05-2014 10:15 PM

Ultimate Warrior is ****ing intense man.

BryanBusby 04-06-2014 05:34 PM

Wrestlemania is pretty damn awesome so far

TLO 04-06-2014 06:12 PM

Is anyone else having issue with their stream on the WWE Network?

Al Bundy 04-06-2014 06:29 PM

The crowd liked the outcome of the Andre The Giant match

BryanBusby 04-06-2014 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 10544381)
Is anyone else having issue with their stream on the WWE Network?

My stream has been 100% solid on PS4.

Too many awesome finishings early this WM. Makes me feel the Main Event is gonna be a sour one.

arrowheadnation 04-06-2014 06:45 PM

CM Punk will save Daniel Bryan. I just got a feeling.

Mr_Tomahawk 04-06-2014 06:46 PM

Any live streams here?

Reaper16 04-06-2014 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arrowheadnation (Post 10544455)
CM Punk will save Daniel Bryan. I just got a feeling.

Might be even better if he screws him.

BryanBusby 04-06-2014 06:48 PM

idk why, but it feels like Cena is starting to turn Heel

dirk digler 04-06-2014 06:49 PM

cena heel turn?

ILChief 04-06-2014 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 10544425)
The crowd liked the outcome of the Andre The Giant match

I was hoping Ziggler would win