ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith Traded to Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270464)

nychief 02-28-2013 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Pink (Post 9450616)
Yeah? And I like to bang fat bitches when I drink Whiskey. What the **** is your point? Douchebag.

that is clever.

duncan_idaho 02-28-2013 10:42 AM

Once again, I love this statement/logic:

"This draft sucks for QBs, so I think the best bet is waiting until the 3rd round and drafting the best guy available then..."

Which is going to be somewhere between the 6th and 8th best QB. In a class that sucks, according to the "logic" stated in the previous paragraph.

It's like saying:

"I don't like paying for Indian food because it makes me sick to my stomach sometimes... so I'll wait until it's cold and spoiled and eat it out of the dumpster instead."

nychief 02-28-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9450618)
I'll believe it when I see it. Until then I'm looking at an improbable solution from fans of a dumbass organization.

it isn't a solution, it's just a scenario... if you are mr. wait and see, then maybe wait and see what the trade actually is, or, for that matter, wait and see what the rest of the offseason is like.

nychief 02-28-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 9450627)
Once again, I love this statement/logic:

"This draft sucks for QBs, so I think the best bet is waiting until the 3rd round and drafting the best guy available then..."

Which is going to be somewhere between the 6th and 8th best QB. In a class that sucks, according to the "logic" stated in the previous paragraph.

It's like saying:

"I don't like paying for Indian food because it makes me sick to my stomach sometimes... so I'll wait until it's cold and spoiled and eat it out of the dumpster instead."

Whose statement was that?

HolyHat 02-28-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by royr17 (Post 9450577)
Guys relax we are going to still draft Geno Smith with the 1st pick, stay positive, we just needed someone to teach Geno the WCO, Alex Smith will only be here for 1 to 2 years.

If this happens, I will give you a crisp $100 bill and a kiss on the cheek. +1 Rep

jd1020 02-28-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nychief (Post 9450629)
it isn't a solution, it's just a scenario... if you are mr. wait and see, then maybe wait and see what the trade actually is, or, for that matter, wait and see what the rest of the offseason is like.

What is left to see?

Football starts and ends at QB and the Chiefs just traded overpayed for Alex ****ing Smith.

nychief 02-28-2013 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9450636)
What is left to see?

Football starts and ends at QB and the Chiefs just traded for Alex ****ing Smith.

I dunno, like what we have all been discussing? The draft. Free agency etc...?

BigCatDaddy 02-28-2013 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert T (Post 9450592)
So you're angry about having Smith AND the fact you gave up 2 seconds? I guess that's fair.

I would be less angry if he was a stop gap and they didn't pay that much for a stop gap.

The Franchise 02-28-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert T (Post 9450601)
The one good thing is that Alex AND Reid have the world to prove. And Alex likes playing with that chip on his shoulder.

You know nothing about this team. Alex Smith landed in the perfect spot. He can go 8-8 and this reeruned fan base will love him for it.

BigCatDaddy 02-28-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert T (Post 9450601)
Hey snoop!

I have never seen a more hostile group! I feel really bad for Alex if this is the feeling of the fan base in general.

The one good thing is that Alex AND Reid have the world to prove. And Alex likes playing with that chip on his shoulder.

It's probably split down the middle, but this place is known to be less tolerant of stupidy than others. Half of the fan base woulds smile and be happy regardless of what steaming pile of shit they were spoon fed.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-28-2013 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9450562)
I stopped right there.

Yep. More rationalizing dumbassery. Lather, rinse, repeat.
Posted via Mobile Device

Robert T 02-28-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Grand_Illusion (Post 9450559)
We've been down this road so many times with other teams garbage QB's and I am personally just sick and tired of it.

What part of that don't you understand?

TGI

The part I don't understand is that you guys think he is garbage. He was the best option available (yes that means a better option than your highly coveted Geno Smith) to win and to win this year. He's not a garbage QB. But he will have to prove it to you. It's up to him, not us 49er fans to talk you into accepting him. And I am sure Smith knows that. He has a lot to prove.

jd1020 02-28-2013 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert T (Post 9450666)
The part I don't understand is that you guys think he is garbage. He was the best option available (yes that means a better option than your highly coveted Geno Smith) to win and to win this year. He's not a garbage QB. But he will have to prove it to you. It's up to him, not us 49er fans to talk you into accepting him. And I am sure Smith knows that. He has a lot to prove.

How exactly do you know he was a better option than Geno Smith?

He's a SAFER option. Period.

This team is so scared to do anything bold like follow the blue print of every other winning franchise and actually DRAFT a QB.

Why mess with a good thing, though? Trading for other teams garbage has worked pretty good for the Chiefs in the last 30 years... wait a second...

The Franchise 02-28-2013 10:55 AM

Quote:

He is the definition of ****ing average.

DaKCMan AP 02-28-2013 10:55 AM

Quote:

The part I don't understand is why the hell are you here? GTFO.