ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Elder Scrolls V (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=209317)

Setsuna 01-21-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8316117)
ok, i'll admit it. I cheated.

and i liked it

got this like mod/cheat that gives you items(mostly rings) with all the different enchantments. Kills 2 birds with one stone. First you don't have to search for all the enchantments and second you get a bunch of skill points to the enchantment perk because you get XP credit when you disenchant them.

The enchantment perk was such a tedious level and this cuts it in half.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....................booooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Setsuna 01-21-2012 11:29 PM

Dudes, one of my xbox friends has a skyrim character at level 81. :eek:

Fire Me Boy! 01-22-2012 07:56 AM

If you haven't done the quest and gotten the Oghma Infinium, DO IT.

htismaqe 01-22-2012 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8316577)
Dudes, one of my xbox friends has a skyrim character at level 81. :eek:

I got a Gold membership around Christmas (3 months for $9.99) so that I could wrap up some old online achievements and finish Fable 3. Some of the people I've played with have 150,000+ gamer points.

I had one guy PM me on x360a and over the week or so I worked with him on achievements, I saw him playing Lego Star Wars, Arkham City, Puzzle Qwest, Megamind, LOTR, Bejeweled 3, GoW, Modern Warfare, and 2 or 3 others. I mean, he'd literally pop into Unreal, play for 5 minutes and then go play Who Wants to be a Millionaire.

Setsuna 01-22-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 8316808)
If you haven't done the quest and gotten the Oghma Infinium, DO IT.

Will do sir!

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8316814)
I got a Gold membership around Christmas (3 months for $9.99) so that I could wrap up some old online achievements and finish Fable 3. Some of the people I've played with have 150,000+ gamer points.

I had one guy PM me on x360a and over the week or so I worked with him on achievements, I saw him playing Lego Star Wars, Arkham City, Puzzle Qwest, Megamind, LOTR, Bejeweled 3, GoW, Modern Warfare, and 2 or 3 others. I mean, he'd literally pop into Unreal, play for 5 minutes and then go play Who Wants to be a Millionaire.

LMAO insane.

The Franchise 01-27-2012 11:00 AM

Interesting....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cBLPfQJb9-M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Setsuna 01-27-2012 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8330719)
Interesting....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cBLPfQJb9-M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hey pesty hurry up and get bored with that game before Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning comes out.:D

The Franchise 01-29-2012 03:33 PM

Twice now today its locked up.

Bump 01-30-2012 12:23 AM

my only complaint with this game is couldn't they have gotten more than 4 voice over actors? I mean, I would have done it for free and I'm sure tons of others would have too. That one guy who sounds like Barry Weis from storage wars, plays almost ever male character in this game.

Buck 01-30-2012 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8335920)
my only complaint with this game is couldn't they have gotten more than 4 voice over actors? I mean, I would have done it for free and I'm sure tons of others would have too. That one guy who sounds like Barry Weis from storage wars, plays almost ever male character in this game.

There are like 20+

Frazod 01-30-2012 01:04 AM

My interest in this is lagging, but I played a bit more today. About 80% of the way to level 60.

One thing pissing me off is the amount of side quests that are stuck on my list but dead. Return to the Jarl of Whatever - nothing. Slay the dragon wherever - no dragon ever shows up. Kill the bandits are a specific location - nothing. I also have a thieves guild quest to rob a house in Whiterun that I can no longer access after the battle. I also have a specific quest where I character I need to interact with got killed in a random dragon attack, so that one's stuck, too. ****ers.

I think I'm just going to ram through the main quest and call it a day. Go back and finish off the last ME2 mod and wait for the next installment of that which comes out in March.

Huffmeister 02-08-2012 03:21 PM

FYI, Steam has Skyrim on its Midweek Madness. It's on sale for $39.99 (33% off).

Setsuna 02-08-2012 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8335955)
My interest in this is lagging, but I played a bit more today. About 80% of the way to level 60.

One thing pissing me off is the amount of side quests that are stuck on my list but dead. Return to the Jarl of Whatever - nothing. Slay the dragon wherever - no dragon ever shows up. Kill the bandits are a specific location - nothing. I also have a thieves guild quest to rob a house in Whiterun that I can no longer access after the battle. I also have a specific quest where I character I need to interact with got killed in a random dragon attack, so that one's stuck, too. ****ers.

I think I'm just going to ram through the main quest and call it a day. Go back and finish off the last ME2 mod and wait for the next installment of that which comes out in March.

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning bro. Get it now!

Frazod 02-08-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8359188)

I'm still playing Skyrim, just not daily. Still haven't finished the main quest, although I'm rapidly running out of shit to do. Up to level 64 or 65 now, just finally maxed out my destructive magic.

But I may give this new game a look. Should tide me over until ME3 hits.

The Franchise 02-08-2012 04:07 PM

I've been watching character build videos on YouTube and I think I'm going to start a new character and try and build it the "right" way. My Dark Elf right now is pretty much has no direction. I've just been adding shit as I go along.