ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490)

Chieftain58 04-23-2006 10:16 AM

Bud Light, Bud Light, Bud Light.... You get the picture... 1 Tequila, 2 Tequila, 3 Tequila, Floor!

SLAG 04-24-2006 06:46 PM

Sippin on a Ice Cold Red Stripe.. Worked Sucked today.. :(

Raiderhater 04-24-2006 07:32 PM

I had a glass of white merlot with dinner, thinking about another glass or two to help numb the pain.

CHIEF4EVER 04-24-2006 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nm_dbf
I'm envious...brewing your own.

Though the Widmer's Hefeweisen is good.
It's Right there with Blvd Wheat...IMHO

I tried some of the American style wheat beers and wasn't all that impressed with them but that is a matter of preference. I prefer Bavarian and Austrian style Hefeweizen which tend to have more complex flavors and aromas.....typically a faint odor of clove, banana, bubble gum or a combination of 2 or more of those. Brewing those has become my specialty and it is a labor of love. Hard work to do it authentic but worth the time and effort. Since I am on vacation, I will be brewing one more 5 gallon batch of Hefe and also a batch of Maerzen (Oktoberfest Bier) which will be lagered until October.

Oh, if you want to try a really good Bavarian Hefeweizen try either Paulaner, Franziskaner/Spaten or Ayinger. Tonight, I am going to have a Doppelbock or 2 and plan tomorrows brew......:)

PROST! :toast:

Mr. Kotter 04-24-2006 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raiderhader
I had a glass of white merlot with dinner, thinking about another glass or two to help numb the pain.

Pain? Are you gonna spill your guts, or leave us wonderin'? :hmmm:

SLAG 04-24-2006 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
Pain? Are you gonna spill your guts, or leave us wonderin'? :hmmm:

I guess you dont read threads that say "I TRIED TO KILL MYSELF"....

:p

greg63 04-24-2006 08:04 PM

...That Cheep Wal-Mart brand of Cherry Crystal Light.

I still can't stand Wal-Mart. :shake:

elvomito 04-24-2006 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLAG02
I want to Know Who is drinking this Remy Martin

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7...002-776862.jpg

is that the Louis XIII?
i have a bottle of the cheaper remy XO waiting to be pillaged
i also had my first absinthe a few weeks ago on a trip overseas... mmmgood! reminds me of jager but about 10x more licorice flavor and potent

Mr. Kotter 04-24-2006 08:25 PM

Quote:

I guess you dont read threads that say "I TRIED TO KILL MYSELF"....

:p

:banghead:

Somehow I over-looked it; sorry to hear about that Jamie. Hang in there, man.

SLAG 04-27-2006 08:56 PM

Cheers

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7...001-746803.jpg

KCChiefsMan 04-27-2006 10:04 PM

Quote:

playing some Edward 40 hands?

KCChiefsMan 04-27-2006 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elvomito
is that the Louis XIII?
i have a bottle of the cheaper remy XO waiting to be pillaged
i also had my first absinthe a few weeks ago on a trip overseas... mmmgood! reminds me of jager but about 10x more licorice flavor and potent

somebody told me that Absinthe stuff makes you hallucinate? any truth to that? I've never had it, and I don't believe him.

I am heading to the bar and I will double fist Miller Lite bottles all night, yes you beer snobs, I drink Miller Lite and it's damn good. I do like premium beers better but I'm going to get drunk and have 10 or 12 of them so I like the lite for these occasions

SLAG 04-27-2006 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan
somebody told me that Absinthe stuff makes you hallucinate? any truth to that? I've never had it, and I don't believe him.

I am heading to the bar and I will double fist Miller Lite bottles all night, yes you beer snobs, I drink Miller Lite and it's damn good. I do like premium beers better but I'm going to get drunk and have 10 or 12 of them so I like the lite for these occasions

Yes... If you get Absinthe Imported from another Country then yes you will Hallucinate,

Do a Search there was a thread awhile back about it... never done it but heard many many stories

Check it out

elvomito 04-28-2006 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan

one of the liqour store workers down there was tellin me about it... according to him, the best way is to drink a little every night, maybe a couple drinks. then drink it hard for a night and that's when you'll hallucinate. it doesn't come from just one night of heavy drinkin, or so they say... you have to be a steady user

BigOlChiefsfan 04-28-2006 07:32 PM

Evil mood tonite, so it's bourbon with a bourbon chaser.