ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games *** Official Diablo III Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=212603)

Bump 07-24-2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 8764290)
Well I was banned for no good reason at all, appealed and lost. I'm pretty sure my 11 year old son didn't hack into it either. FUg blizzard, the game blows anyways.

On the positive side, now playin path of exile and i REALLY love the item/skill system...friggin phenominal.

what did you get banned for?

Imon Yourside 07-24-2012 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8765484)
what did you get banned for?

They won't give me an answer, just appealed and the only thing they would do is link me to the TOS agreement. I've asked about 5 times through tickets and they won't tell me other than my account is lost. :banghead:

Bump 07-24-2012 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 8765493)
They won't give me an answer, just appealed and the only thing they would do is link me to the TOS agreement. I've asked about 5 times through tickets and they won't tell me other than my account is lost. :banghead:

damn, seriously? that gay as ****

Imon Yourside 07-24-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8765518)
damn, seriously? that gay as ****

I'm not even sure i'm talking to a person, i get the same cookie cutter response to every ticket i submit. I will never spend a dime on another blizzard game.

Valiant 07-25-2012 08:33 AM

You will have to call to get an answer. You buy gold or someone give you a shit ton?

Valiant 07-25-2012 08:34 AM

They also ban people who play in different parts of the country. Looks like you are sharing accounts. Or botting.

Imon Yourside 07-25-2012 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 8766193)
They also ban people who play in different parts of the country. Looks like you are sharing accounts. Or botting.

My son played quite a bit on the account and i sold some items for a good chunk of gold. I'm fairly certain i haven't broken anything on the TOS agreement. I just submitted a ticket asking for a refund on the game.

Valiant 07-25-2012 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 8766218)
My son played quite a bit on the account and i sold some items for a good chunk of gold. I'm fairly certain i haven't broken anything on the TOS agreement. I just submitted a ticket asking for a refund on the game.

Live in the same household? Sharing an account is bannable.

I agree on the stupdity of it though, hopefully you get some money bck.

Imon Yourside 07-25-2012 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 8766412)

Best case scenario is that i get my money back, I'm having a lot more fun playing path of exile anyways...Lots of fresh ideas there.

Yes we live in the same house, my son is going into 6th grade. ;)

Mr. Laz 07-25-2012 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 8766412)

how could they possible know that he and his kid are playing the same account?

so a parent and child can't play the same account?

more douchebaggery and another reason to be pissed at blizz

Swanman 07-25-2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8766489)

I am no genius but i believe his kid would be using the same battle.net account and same ip address so I don't know how they would know who is actually sitting at the computer.

All this dumbassery could really hurt Blizz in the future. Once you lose the trust of the nerds, it's a tough road.

Mr. Laz 07-25-2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanman (Post 8766515)
I am no genius but i believe his kid would be using the same battle.net account and same ip address so I don't know how they would know who is actually sitting at the computer.

All this dumbassery could really hurt Blizz in the future. Once you lose the trust of the nerds, it's a tough road.

unless his kid actually told somebody while he was playing

but who would run and tell?

why would Blizz even care who was at the controls?

Imon Yourside 07-25-2012 11:16 AM

I probably won't win many friends with this but I enjoyed Hellgate London more than i ever did D3...At least it has an endgame. The best blizzard ever had is now at Runic.

Valiant 07-25-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8766489)

Almost all companies have those rules. Examples, I do not know the situation of the banning.

Play one morning at home, later in the day or hours play in a different part of thecity.

Back and forth between ip's.

I got atemp ban on wow for letting my buddy borrow my account to play. I had to call to get it back.

He did the right thing with requesting a refund, especially if they won't say which toc he broke. If they tell him then he can found out if it is bs or not.

Maybe check to see if your account has a forum character being used to sell gold or if your account got hacked/keylogged and was selling/spamming gold sales.

Opening tickets are worthless. You have to call to get shit fixed. I had to do that also before I got an authenticator, even though I never sold/bought gold. It was after I let my buddy borrow my account so he could of done it. Which is more plausible looking back.

Mr. Laz 07-25-2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 8766923)
Almost all companies have those rules. Examples, I do not know the situation of the banning.

Play one morning at home, later in the day or hours play in a different part of thecity.

Back and forth between ip's.

I got atemp ban on wow for letting my buddy borrow my account to play. I had to call to get it back.

He did the right thing with requesting a refund, especially if they won't say which toc he broke. If they tell him then he can found out if it is bs or not.

Maybe check to see if your account has a forum character being used to sell gold or if your account got hacked/keylogged and was selling/spamming gold sales.

Opening tickets are worthless. You have to call to get shit fixed. I had to do that also before I got an authenticator, even though I never sold/bought gold. It was after I let my buddy borrow my account so he could of done it. Which is more plausible looking back.

Quote:

11 year old son
is his son living with mom?

otherwise it's under the same roof with the same IP