ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Ban Rambozo/Blackbob? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269381)

Pasta Little Brioni 01-29-2013 07:20 PM

Where the hell is the fun in that? You think you are at Amish Planet or something? A butter churning thread would get some interesting responses. Fire that bad boy up.

O.city 01-29-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9363014)
Okay...

I tell my fat ass patients to quit eating dog shit and work out. They tell me to **** off. Nobody has time to work out, but everybody has time to be sick. I get in trouble because those pt's don't have a good outcome, but that doesn't mean I'm going to tell them they are fat as **** and they need to get their **** together. I want to, but it would damage my integrity. I'll just keep repeating myself in order to hopefully influence the few that care.

My point is you shouldn't act like defensive ****heads every time someone has a dissenting opinion. It will only hurt your cause.

Just because you are saying something different, doesn't make it right in this case. Like I said, we have heard the same shit, from the GM to the HC, to the media etc, for years. And assholes have gotten on CP and trolled and spewed, and it's pissed people off.

The first round QB franchise QB has been discussed ad nauseum on this site. Over and over. Yet everytime some new guy comes around and brings up the same shit we've heard over and over, it gets re hashed. If more new guys would just keep a low profile for a while and actually listen to whats being said around here, they would learn alot of shit. There are a good nmber of great, knowledgeable posters here who know more football than i've dreamed of. So yeah, when new guys come on here and start shitting on guys who have pretty ****ing good track records on this stuff, they are going to fire back out of frustration.

So, sorry if it bothers you or if you can't handle it.

Cephalic Trauma 01-29-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9363040)
Just because you are saying something different, doesn't make it right in this case. Like I said, we have heard the same shit, from the GM to the HC, to the media etc, for years. And assholes have gotten on CP and trolled and spewed, and it's pissed people off.

The first round QB franchise QB has been discussed ad nauseum on this site. Over and over. Yet everytime some new guy comes around and brings up the same shit we've heard over and over, it gets re hashed. If more new guys would just keep a low profile for a while and actually listen to whats being said around here, they would learn alot of shit. There are a good nmber of great, knowledgeable posters here who know more football than i've dreamed of. So yeah, when new guys come on here and start shitting on guys who have pretty ****ing good track records on this stuff, they are going to fire back out of frustration.

So, sorry if it bothers you or if you can't handle it.

That doesn't ungay the existence of the mob.

But I'm glad it was made, because if nothing else, antagonizing them gives me comic relief during study breaks.

htismaqe 01-29-2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9363014)
Okay...

I tell my fat ass patients to quit eating dog shit and work out. They tell me to **** off. Nobody has time to work out, but everybody has time to be sick. I get in trouble because those pt's don't have a good outcome, but that doesn't mean I'm going to tell them they are fat as **** and they need to get their **** together. I want to, but it would damage my integrity. I'll just keep repeating myself in order to hopefully influence the few that care.

My point is you shouldn't act like defensive ****heads every time someone has a dissenting opinion. It will only hurt your cause.

Dissenting opinion? Give me a break.

Saying "I disagree" doesn't have to be the equivalent of putting a flaming bag of dog poop on your porch, which is EXACTLY what we've been putting up with for months.

O.city 01-29-2013 07:32 PM

And if you do disagree fine, make your argument. If it makes sense, it will more than likely be debated here, as this is a pretty damn good site for debate.

But if it's moranic ass garbage, you'll probably get shit on. Don't come on here starting with saying how smart you are and the things you say are right no matter what even when they are proven wrong.

Basically, don't be a bitch.

Cephalic Trauma 01-29-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9363066)
Dissenting opinion? Give me a break.

Saying "I disagree" doesn't have to be the equivalent of putting a flaming bag of dog poop on your porch, which is EXACTLY what we've been putting up with for months.

Yeah, but the initial comments and the overreaction by grown men break up the daily Geno Smith circle-jerk, or, shall I say, mobturbation seesion.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-29-2013 07:36 PM

Yep, post bullshit like Bowe wouldn't have suitors on an open market, Teo at 1, or compare Geno to any and all black QB's, and expect to get ripped.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-29-2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9363070)
Yeah, but the initial comments and the overreaction by grown men break up the daily Geno Smith circle-jerk, or, shall I say, mobturbation seesion.

Blackbob's Uncle folks

Cephalic Trauma 01-29-2013 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9363078)
Yep, post bullshit like Bowe wouldn't have suitors on an open market, Teo at 1, or compare Geno to any and all black QB's, and expect to get ripped.

In his defense, Teo is looking really solid at # 1 and Geno is like a younger version of Mike Vick...

Bwana 01-29-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9363086)
In his defense, Teo is looking really solid at # 1 and Geno is like a younger version of Mike Vick...

ROFL

That should be good for about another 100 posts.

Cephalic Trauma 01-29-2013 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9363081)
Blackbob's Uncle folks

See, and that's where you lose credibility. Your brain is devoid of any potential sense that maybe someone is just busting your balls because you simply allow them to.

Cephalic Trauma 01-29-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 9363091)
ROFL

That should be good for about another 100 posts.

Too easy.

htismaqe 01-29-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9363070)

That doesn't even make any sense.

I'm not part of any Geno Smith circle-jerk nor am I part of the "mob".

I do, however, expect people that come here to talk football to not be complete ****ing morons.

go bo 01-29-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9363097)

I do, however, expect people that come here to talk football to not be complete ****ing morons.

whew!!

i thought i was in trouble until you said "complete" ****ing morons...

i'm an incomplete ****ing moron, so i'm still safe... whew!

Cephalic Trauma 01-29-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9363097)

"Geno smith...Geno Smith... Geno Smith"-->Initial comments (by said antagonist)-->GRRR by grown men-->rational people laughing-->ban antagonist-->back to Geno Smith

Does that help you understand?

Pasta Little Brioni 01-29-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9363092)
See, and that's where you lose credibility. Your brain is devoid of any potential sense that maybe someone is just busting your balls because you simply allow them to.

...or I was having fun myself. Serious business!!

Uh-oh we've got a Dr. Phil watching badass over here.

I do bet you are the douche that corrects people that your name is Dr. Douchebag when they don't give you the title.

htismaqe 01-29-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9363108)
"Geno smith...Geno Smith... Geno Smith"-->Initial comments (by said antagonist)-->GRRR by grown men-->rational people laughing-->ban antagonist-->back to Geno Smith

Does that help you understand?

Understand what? That you can create hypotheticals that haven't actually happened?

I can make up shit too. But I prefer to stick to the facts.

Cephalic Trauma 01-29-2013 07:56 PM

Back to the medullary interstitial osmotic gradient in the nephron of the kidney:sulk:

htismaqe 01-29-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9363126)
Back to medullary interstitial osmotic gradient in the nephron of the kidney:sulk:

Dude, I'm sure you're prepping for a nice paycheck but that just sounds AWFUL.

Hootie 01-29-2013 07:57 PM

why is this thread not locked?

htismaqe 01-29-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9363135)
why is this thread not locked?

Because we like staring at car wrecks...

Especially when someone died...

Pasta Little Brioni 01-29-2013 07:58 PM

Yeah, burn it with fire. Heeeeeeeeeeeee gone.

Cephalic Trauma 01-29-2013 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9363132)
Dude, I'm sure you're prepping for a nice paycheck but that just sounds AWFUL.

Renal is. It's all about electrochemical/concentration gradients, transporters, and stuff that is really boring.

The kidney blows.

htismaqe 01-29-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9363148)
Renal is. It's all about electrochemical/concentration gradients, transporters, and stuff that is really boring.

The kidney blows.

So I should donate mine to science?

O.city 01-29-2013 08:11 PM

The renal system isn't that bad. Come on bro. Proteins pull and water pushes. End of story.

You med school guys.

Cephalic Trauma 01-29-2013 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9363178)
The renal system isn't that bad. Come on bro. Proteins pull and water pushes. End of story.

You med school guys.

ROFL

I'm going to roll into the test having studied that and that only.

I'll let you know how it works out.

Cephalic Trauma 01-29-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9363152)
So I should donate mine to science?

Pre or postmortem?
Pre-You die
Post- Eh, not much contribution outside of helping M1's learn anatomy. All the studies cited in class are done by injecting some sort of dye with certain properties and quantifying how the kidney handles it. Not much can be found in a dead kidney.

htismaqe 01-29-2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9363213)
Pre or postmortem?
Pre-You die
Post- Eh, not much contribution outside of helping M1's learn anatomy. All the studies cited in class are done by injecting some sort of dye with certain properties and quantifying how the kidney handles it. Not much can be found in a dead kidney.

Can they experiment on it while it's still in my body?

O.city 01-29-2013 10:05 PM

Well, you actually only need one................so

RealSNR 01-29-2013 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9363148)

The kidney blows.

My dad is a urologist.

Oh, and he also loves a good rape joke.

Cephalic Trauma 01-29-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9363524)
Can they experiment on it while it's still in my body?

Yeah, that's the idea behind injecting things into your bloodstream and seeing how the kidneys handle them. The substances are filtered, secreted, reabsorbed, and excreted at different rates and that's how we can quantify clinically relevant values.

However, this is rarely done outside of research studies. But if you committed to one, they would do that:thumb:

Cephalic Trauma 01-29-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9363527)
Well, you actually only need one................so

True.......but alterations in GFR would alter your ability to compensate for changes in blood pressure, which would restrict you to a shitty diet.

And I was assuming he meant both.

Cephalic Trauma 01-29-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9363541)
My dad is a urologist.

Oh, and he also loves a good rape joke.

If my kid got a PhD in listening to music, I would expect him to be telling me dumb rape jokes too. And I would laugh because he's my kid.

RealSNR 01-29-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9363580)
If my kid got a PhD in listening to music, I would expect him to be telling me dumb rape jokes too. And I would laugh because he's my kid.

Enjoy your exam. I'm going to take it easy and get paid to know stuff. Which is what I do every day.

My life kicks ass.

O.city 01-29-2013 10:22 PM

Well, probably in the short term. But the single kidney could produce the BP regulating hormones at an increased rate if needed, IIRC.

It would alter it, but it is somewhat compensated by the body and would require some treatment.

SAUTO 01-29-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9363588)
Enjoy your exam. I'm going to take it easy and get paid to know stuff. Which is what I do every day.

My life kicks ass.

Did you really get a PhD in listening to music?

If so that's ****ing awesome.
Posted via Mobile Device

Cephalic Trauma 01-29-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9363589)
Well, probably in the short term. But the single kidney could produce the BP regulating hormones at an increased rate if needed, IIRC.

It would alter it, but it is somewhat compensated by the body and would require some treatment.

True, my renal physiology teacher said the current literature strongly suggests restricting the diet because of potential insult to the existing kidney. Insult the lone kidney, and you'll have one hell of a time getting a transplant.

Cephalic Trauma 01-29-2013 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9363588)

My life kicks ass.

That makes two of us:thumb:

RealSNR 01-29-2013 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9363602)
That makes two of us:thumb:

Also, I know you're just flipping me shit about musicology, but I have a sinking feeling you actually don't know much about what it is I research and teach.

Saying I got a Ph.D. in listening to music is like saying a historian got a Ph.D. in reading stories all day.

In reality, I rarely listen to music as a part of my research. Musicology is a field that requires you to know a little bit about everything if you want to be REALLY good at it. Much of my work involves every bit as much the grit and painstaking dedication required of historians. It also requires that I be good in languages, have a very strong grasp of philosophy and critical theory, and know a little bit about as many fields as possible. If you want more details, I'd be happy to elaborate.

But besides research, I also organize baroque concerts involving the students and faculty, find guest performers and lecturers, and direct the ensembles. Oh, yeah, I'm an experienced performer at the piano, organ, and harpsichord too. I suppose I could be just be really good at "listening to music like a DJ" as you say it. Maybe I should start with my own? You know... the dozens and dozens of recorded hours of music performed and interpreted by ME.

Feel free to call my degree a glorified DJ again. It will just make you look like a ****ing idiot.

Oops! I said ****. I forgot this is serious. I'm educated, I have to be serious all the time. Seriously serious. No rape jokes. Always serious....

serious...

DaneMcCloud 01-29-2013 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9363600)
True, my renal physiology teacher said the current literature strongly suggests restricting the diet because of potential insult to the existing kidney. Insult the lone kidney, and you'll have one hell of a time getting a transplant.

Unless your name is John Phillips

Cephalic Trauma 01-29-2013 10:52 PM

I will qualify your work as long as you can come up with something remotely logical as to why a girl who comes into the ED broken both mentally and physically is funny. I've also seen you qualify rape as natural because animals do it too, yet it doesn't have nearly the same profound effect as it does in humans, specifically vulnerable girls who have been traumatized, likely for the rest of their life.

Yes, i know you're joking, and I am joking about you being glorified DJ as well. I know they don't dish out PhD's like candy. But just as you think me calling you a glorified DJ makes me look like a ****ing idiot, I think you qualifying rape as something to joke about makes you look like a ****ing idiot.

Cephalic Trauma 01-29-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9363654)
Unless your name is John Phillips

I'm gonna need a history lesson on that one. That's a bit before my time.

TimeForWasp 01-29-2013 10:55 PM

Rape is funny.

DaneMcCloud 01-29-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9363671)
I'm gonna need a history lesson on that one. That's a bit before my time.

Songwriter, singer, band member of the Mamas and Papas, married to Michelle Phillips in the 60's, who spawned China Phillips of Wilson/Phillips fame and MacKenzie Phillips of One Day At a Time with another woman.

John was a major alcoholic, had renal failure, promised never to drink again if he received new kidneys, then began drinking the day he was released from the hospital.

RyFo18 01-29-2013 10:58 PM

Ban this thread.

Cephalic Trauma 01-29-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9363685)
Songwriter, singer, band member of the Mamas and Papas, married to Michelle Phillips in the 60's, who spawned China Phillips of Wilson/Phillips fame and MacKenzie Phillips of One Day At a Time with another woman.

John was a major alcoholic, had renal failure, promised never to drink again if he received new kidneys, then began drinking the day he was released from the hospital.

LMAOLMAO

Thanks

Cephalic Trauma 01-29-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramboz0 (Post 9363680)
Rape is funny.

Trust me, 1 day in the ED will change that. The girls I've seen might as well be corpses immediately after the incident.

It's a long process just getting them to function properly again, let alone get back to normal. It ****ing sucks, and it's sad.

TimeForWasp 01-29-2013 11:06 PM

I heard it was funny here on CP. Is it not true?

Cephalic Trauma 01-29-2013 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramboz0 (Post 9363715)
I heard it was funny here on CP. Is it not true?

Ask DJ SNRazz

TimeForWasp 01-30-2013 10:03 PM

This thread rocks.

RealSNR 01-30-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9363666)
I will qualify your work as long as you can come up with something remotely logical as to why a girl who comes into the ED broken both mentally and physically is funny. I've also seen you qualify rape as natural because animals do it too, yet it doesn't have nearly the same profound effect as it does in humans, specifically vulnerable girls who have been traumatized, likely for the rest of their life.

Yes, i know you're joking, and I am joking about you being glorified DJ as well. I know they don't dish out PhD's like candy. But just as you think me calling you a glorified DJ makes me look like a ****ing idiot, I think you qualifying rape as something to joke about makes you look like a ****ing idiot.

I've never once made that argument.

AIDS is a terrible disease. It's slow, agonizing, and deadly. I wish the Planet would stop making AIDS tree jokes.

And drinking anti-freeze? Don't they know what that would DO to a human body? God. I want no part of that kind of humor.

TimeForWasp 01-30-2013 10:13 PM

I'm pickling my body with booze right now.

rocknrolla 01-30-2013 11:11 PM

Just the name Rambozo, Ram****o, Blackbob or whatever name this ****wad is using, makes me sick. Please make it end.

TimeForWasp 01-30-2013 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknrolla (Post 9366587)
Just the name Rambozo, Ram****o, Blackbob or whatever name this ****wad is using, makes me sick. Please make it end.

LOL. Talk to Phil about that.

crazycoffey 01-31-2013 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramboz0 (Post 9366401)
I'm pickling my body with booze right now.

switch to antifreeze garnished with a slice of fruit from a burning aides tree....

007 01-31-2013 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9362767)
YOU COULD HAVE SAVED HIM!!!

Nah, I would have been just another nail.

Hammock Parties 02-06-2013 04:06 PM

This one's for BlackBob

http://i.imgur.com/XOSOhIi.gif

The Franchise 02-06-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9382950)
This one's for BlackBob

He'll just bitch that DJ was getting taken out of the play.

AussieChiefsFan 02-07-2013 12:55 AM

Matter of time before there's a thread like this one for b14ckmon

Pasta Little Brioni 02-07-2013 04:48 PM

Change his name to B14ckbobmon

Phobia 02-07-2013 05:02 PM

That dude is not blackbob.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-07-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9385689)
That dude is not blackbob.

I know, but he's just as dumb

threebag 02-07-2013 05:56 PM

This place has gone to hell since blackbob left

Buehler445 02-07-2013 06:46 PM

So has blackbob tried to come back yet?

Beer Bong 10-07-2013 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9355694)
We haven't done this in a long time but it's time for you guys to decide.

We don't think he's necessarily breaking rules but he seems to be annoying a lot of people. 51% decides his fate (3rd option is an "abstain" so it will be majority between options one and two). I'm gonna let this thing run until 10:00 PM on Monday.

Can I please get a re-vote? I never got 51% of the vote to be banned. Can we remove the third option and vote with the first two options? If people don't want to vote, they don't have to. If I get voted away, I'll never come back.

No ****ing around this time. I mean it.

I've cleared the air. I've addressed everything. I've admitted serious mistakes.

Please give me a second chance.

Sorter 10-07-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beer Bong (Post 10061249)
Can I please get a re-vote? I never got 51% of the vote to be banned. Can we remove the third option and vote with the first two options? If people don't want to vote, they don't have to. If I get voted away, I'll never come back.

I've cleared the air. I've addressed everything. I've admitted serious mistakes.

You haven't admitted shit. You have literally done the exact same thing every time you've been banned.

SAUTO 10-07-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

You have had multiple chances.

Be a man and don't play little games (qualifiers) and don't say stupid shit and then argue with the whole board about it. And you could probably be ok.

Here's a hint, if everyone disagrees with you, especially around here where we never get a consensus, you are most likely wrong.
Posted via Mobile Device

TLO 10-07-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

LMAO

Phobia 10-07-2013 06:48 PM

Quote:

Stop outing yourself and nobody will know. But once you're outed, you're gone. That's the way it works.

Sorter 10-07-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead (Post 9382950)
This one's for BlackBob

ROFL

SAUTO 10-07-2013 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 10061300)
Stop outing yourself and nobody will know. But once you're outed, you're gone. That's the way it works.

He's way too easy to spot. Its a great game.

You always know he's going to show up sometime, never know when though. Keeps me on my toes.

I will give props for no red or animal in the user name, still on the "b's" though
Posted via Mobile Device

SPchief 10-07-2013 06:54 PM

Can we do one of these for Knowmo?

SAUTO 10-07-2013 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 10061335)
Can we do one of these for Knowmo?

We could give bob his chance and let there be a poll. Knowshit vs bob death match.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorter 10-07-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 10061334)
He's way too easy to spot. Its a great game.

You always know he's going to show up sometime, never know when though. Keeps me on my toes.

I will give props for no red or animal in the user name, still on the "b's" though
Posted via Mobile Device

Someone needs to go back and quote what that maniac was saying about Bill Walsh earlier today for posterity.

What a lunatic.

loochy 10-07-2013 06:57 PM

BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN

(sung to the tune of jingle bells)

Sorter 10-07-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 10061342)
We could give bob his chance and let there be a poll. Knowshit vs bob death match.
Posted via Mobile Device

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PzC4Dzj7kWI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Frazod 10-07-2013 06:58 PM

I love the way Sorter goes Hannibal Lechter over this guy. LMAO

SAUTO 10-07-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 10061353)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PzC4Dzj7kWI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Both go if there is a tie.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 10-07-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 10061360)
I love the way Sorter goes Hannibal Lechter over this guy. LMAO

Its ****ing awesome.
Posted via Mobile Device

Cephalic Trauma 10-07-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Attention! Attention! ME! ME! ME! I just created a mult! Look over here!