ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games *** Official Diablo III Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=212603)

Shogun 05-16-2012 07:54 PM

theyll get it sorted out eventually lol

pr_capone 05-16-2012 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 8619090)
Everyone can participate in the nerdrage, just look at the d3 forums~

People act like the biggest game launch in history is going to go perfectly.

Two days in a row and people can't play this shit. This isn't about the launch going perfectly. It is about it being playable AT ALL.

I'm glad I didn't buy this game and I have my StarCraft II account to my little brother. Will not support.

Mr. Laz 05-16-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 8620851)
This CPU was made to OC. Paired with my z68 extreme3 mobo - this thing was the easiest OC i've ever done. I'll mention that picking up a Cooler Master Hyper 212 plus was an absolute must though.

i'm running a watercooled rig now but i stopped doing any real OC'ing several years ago.

i'm running 2.5 @ 3.0 ... mostly because my mind needs to say it's OC'ed more than any real effort. LMAO

hometeam 05-16-2012 08:11 PM

im running a q6600 on stock cooler oced to 3.2 8 gigs of ram and a hd6870, run this everything max, with darkd3 mod maxed out as hell not a single bit of lag, d3 is not a resource hog.

Also, servers are up i just got home from work, nightmare act 1 time.

Bump 05-16-2012 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8620974)
Two days in a row and people can't play this shit. This isn't about the launch going perfectly. It is about it being playable AT ALL.

I'm glad I didn't buy this game and I have my StarCraft II account to my little brother. Will not support.

it is pretty sad that game companies can never get a launch right, but Blizzard is working on it. Remember the call of dooty launch? you never heard a single word from them and they still haven't fixed anything, they took the money and ran. Blizzard is at least working round the clock, I'll give them that.

Shogun 05-16-2012 08:12 PM

Shogunhoorah#1331 btw

level 10 barb

kcxiv 05-16-2012 08:24 PM

ughh, i cant even play, my game shuts down the computer still. I hope there is a fix out there or i just wasted 60 bucks for nothing. lol.

This freaking blows.

Shogun 05-16-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 8621086)
ughh, i cant even play, my game shuts down the computer still. I hope there is a fix out there or i just wasted 60 bucks for nothing. lol.

This freaking blows.

you update all your drivers?

Mr. Laz 05-16-2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8621024)
it is pretty sad that game companies can never get a launch right, but Blizzard is working on it. Remember the call of dooty launch? you never heard a single word from them and they still haven't fixed anything, they took the money and ran. Blizzard is at least working round the clock, I'll give them that.

Blizzard is big enough to not have to do this

The last thing you want is bad PR on opening day. You decide what server level you think you need and then you double or triple it to make sure. Then you can reduce the level after a week or two after you get a feel for what the level is staying at. Silly not to imo.

Mr. Laz 05-16-2012 08:28 PM

Quote:

This freaking blows.

game is not even taxing mine(and my pc is nothing special)

you sure you don't have old drivers or some application running in the background that is not compatible?

kcxiv 05-16-2012 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 8621091)
you update all your drivers?

Yep!

Shogun 05-16-2012 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 8621194)
Yep!

post your problem on the battle.net forum, people have been getting good feedback fast

kcxiv 05-16-2012 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8621113)
game is not even taxing mine(and my pc is nothing special)

you sure you don't have old drivers or some application running in the background that is not compatible?

Nope, i have shut downe verything. Game shouldnt be taxing. I've played games that are much much tougher on my cpu, and even very recently and never had any issues with them games. I just dont know, I did a google search and there are others with this issue, but nothing has been addressed to my knowledge.

QuikSsurfer 05-16-2012 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8620981)
i'm running a watercooled rig now but i stopped doing any real OC'ing several years ago.

i'm running 2.5 @ 3.0 ... mostly because my mind needs to say it's OC'ed more than any real effort. LMAO

I totally get that!

Pants 05-16-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 8620851)
This CPU was made to OC. Paired with my z68 extreme3 mobo - this thing was the easiest OC i've ever done. I'll mention that picking up a Cooler Master Hyper 212 plus was an absolute must though.

We have pretty much the same computer except I'm running the 6950. I'm at 4.0 right now, though. Figured there was no need to go any higher. :D

Bump 05-16-2012 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8621108)
Blizzard is big enough to not have to do this

The last thing you want is bad PR on opening day. You decide what server level you think you need and then you double or triple it to make sure. Then you can reduce the level after a week or two after you get a feel for what the level is staying at. Silly not to imo.

well, they all choose not to, every single time. All of them. They don't want to do that because it might cut into a hairline fraction % of profits.

hometeam 05-16-2012 11:36 PM

fruit ninja I would say you have 3 culprits.

incompatible hardware software configuration for the game (fresh install windows)
overheating( clean/blow out comp)
bad power supply sometimes can cause the comp to die under heavy load. (new power supply)

jspchief 05-16-2012 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 8620718)
i5 2500k - OCed to 4.4
Radeon HD 6870 1GB video
8 GB DDR3

Sounds like we have very similar rigs.

That i5-2500k is a nice processor.

pr_capone 05-17-2012 12:12 AM

Someone needs to marry this girl and quick.

http://i.imgur.com/zvean.jpg

Frazod 05-17-2012 12:23 AM

Just hit 11. And off to bed. Great game. Haven't had any issues this evening.

Imon Yourside 05-17-2012 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8621778)

If i can have more than one wife, i'll do it.

Just hit lvl 28 and off to bed, lots of clicking need to rest my click hand.

BryanBusby 05-17-2012 01:29 AM

Quote:

This freaking blows.

You've got a hardware issue. Download CPUID, run it while Diablo 3 is up and running and check your temps. Sounds like either you're overheating or your PSU is too weak/shitty.

Anyone else have screenshots taken that look all ****ed up? Tried to take one while doing the Act 1 boss and it came out looking awful as hell.

http://i48.tinypic.com/1sch0h.jpg

BryanBusby 05-17-2012 01:51 AM

hahaha this is amazing

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-BgOeK72jSs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Saulbadguy 05-17-2012 06:11 AM

Woke up early so I could get some D3 time in before work.

Battle.net servers down for maintenance.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

suds79 05-17-2012 06:53 AM

Lvl 9 Witch Doctor last night.

Early impressions is that he's okay.

Fire bats do great damage to large area of effect but drain mana very quickly.

Corpse spiders skills is a really nice skill. Doesn't use any mana and acts as an okay meat shield.

Zombie Dogs are his best skill so far from what I've seen.

Sofa King 05-17-2012 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8620692)
everyone investing into blacksmith or not?

is it a common stash for every character you have or separate?

I have 3 buddies that I've played with every night since I started.

1 guy is investing in Blacksmith

1 guy in jeweler

And me and another guy have just been breaking down everything and sending it to the blacksmith guy and giving our gems to the other dude. And we've pretty much been giving everything that doesn't work for our characters to the other guys in the group.

I've been buying a few items off of the vendor. Something i noticed that may help you sift through the piles and piles of shit.

Make sure it says your class at the top. Select if you want a 1 handed weapon or an armor. Select the KIND of 1 handed weapon or the kind of armor you want.

Then select either Legendary or Epic (the yellow rare kind, is it epic or rare? i can't remember)

You can set desired stats if you want to, but i never do... I don't want to miss out on an item just because it didn't have EVERY thing that i wanted on it.

Then set your maximum bid... I like to use 40,000. It's a low number and it sorts out all those assholes who don't put a buy-out bid or they put it at 1,000,000 or something.

Then i go through the weapon(sorted with highest dps first by clicking the dps arrow at the top), then i go through each armor class. Looking at armors, rings, gloves, etc... You have to read the stats on the legendary... They're all different. I'm a wizard so i found some awesome magefist's that some guy was selling way too cheap for the stats that are on them. Huge intel and vital. I also found some wrist guards that were legendary and had amazing stats...

You can really weed out the smart players and buy shit from the little kids for far less than it should be selling for.

Bump 05-17-2012 07:48 AM

Quote:

the perfect woman?

Frazod 05-17-2012 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8621988)
the perfect woman?

Assuming she doesn't use the knife she used to spread the frosting to stab him a month from now, sure.

Frazod 05-17-2012 08:13 AM

And I haven't come across any gems yet, although I'm pretty much dumping all my cash and magical booty into the blacksmith.

And what's the deal with the horn things?

QuikSsurfer 05-17-2012 08:33 AM

Quote:

Holy god... and my name is Ryan.. why can't this be for me?

AndChiefs 05-17-2012 08:42 AM

So...is it worth me buying it?

GordonGekko 05-17-2012 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndChiefs (Post 8622041)

Looks like atm not right now, too many launch issues. If you can stay away for a month let them get the bugs ironed out. I'm going to wait a month or two myself, and avoid all the frustrations. This game looks to have a gaming life of 5+ years, as is usual with all Blizz games, so what is the harm of waiting a little bit?

Sofa King 05-17-2012 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndChiefs (Post 8622041)

Absolutely. It's been a pretty sweet game. Just don't listen to the assholes that love nothing more than to bash a game over the littlest shit and you'll have a good time. The downed servers are a pain in the ass, but it's not like that will happen much longer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8622008)
And I haven't come across any gems yet, although I'm pretty much dumping all my cash and magical booty into the blacksmith.

And what's the deal with the horn things?

I didn't see any gems until act 2. Then i found a bunch. They're white though so you'll have to pay close attention if they drop.

Sofa King 05-17-2012 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonGekko (Post 8622067)
Looks like atm not right now, too many launch issues. If you can stay away for a month let them get the bugs ironed out. I'm going to wait a month or two myself, and avoid all the frustrations. This game looks to have a gaming life of 5+ years, as is usual with all Blizz games, so what is the harm of waiting a little bit?

If you know you're going to buy it anyways... why not just buy it now and play when you can? Which is quite a bit...

It's not like the servers are down half the time... they're down a little bit on rare occasions since the first day passed.

Sofa King 05-17-2012 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8620835)
PestilenceBabyRapist is to long. :D

Mine is SelfDestruct#1795

Lame!

Sofa King 05-17-2012 10:33 AM

Just learned something HUGE...

You can set an Elective Mode which lets you pick from all your skills instead of just the ones assigned to that particular number.

If you go into your gameplay settings, and select "Elective Mode" you can place any skills anywhere...

This should help me IMMENSELY as most of my best skills are on the first number.

You're welcome...

http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/...You-Want-2.png

Frazod 05-17-2012 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8622355)

You can set an Elective Mode which lets you pick from all your skills instead of just the ones assigned to that particular number.

If you go into your gameplay settings, and select "Elective Mode" you can place any skills anywhere...

This should help me IMMENSELY as most of my best skills are on the first number.

You're welcome...

http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/...You-Want-2.png

Nice. REP

Mr. Laz 05-17-2012 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8622355)

You're welcome...

http://i1-nkills-You-Want-2.png

thanks

'you must spread rep around before you can give it to sofa king again"

Sofa King 05-17-2012 12:04 PM

Wow. Switching those skills out... I absolutely destroyed shit over noon. It'll take alot more tweaking, but I was walking through the enemies like they were made of dust.

And it doesn't hurt to have a templar who's stacked with all the healing skills either. I never once worried about my health.

thecoffeeguy 05-17-2012 12:21 PM

Way to many bugs so far and issues. I'll wait till they fix it before I think about buying it.
Funny thing is, I know a few of my co-workers were "sick" on Tuesday...hehe....wonder how much playing time they actually got? lol

Imon Yourside 05-17-2012 12:33 PM

Bugs aside it's still worth getting right now, love the game. Been waiting 10 years for this to come out.

Sofa King 05-17-2012 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 8622637)
Bugs aside it's still worth getting right now, love the game. Been waiting 10 years for this to come out.

The server problems aren't really a problem anymore. Just the first day or 2.

It's definitely worth getting now. There's no reason to wait.

Imon Yourside 05-17-2012 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8622728)
The server problems aren't really a problem anymore. Just the first day or 2.

It's definitely worth getting now. There's no reason to wait.

Unless of course you would like to have a real life, biggest problems... Lack of sleep....ignoring the wife/gf....late/sick to work...etc

BryanBusby 05-17-2012 01:10 PM

I think the one thing that really sticks out as annoying right now would be the Auction House.

Can't sort items you're looking at by how you want it to (been looking for Dex items, so I can only look at it via highest to lowest...ugh), I can't seem to find a way to place another bid on an item I've been outbidded on without having to search for it again and the fact you can't choose your own time limit within 48 hours is lame.

Biggest gripe though is the fact you have to leave the game to use it. There should at least be some NPCs in town that would give you access. I've played 10 year old games with a better AH interface.

Sofa King 05-17-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 8622757)
Unless of course you would like to have a real life, biggest problems... Lack of sleep....ignoring the wife/gf....late/sick to work...etc

LMAO

Oh man you're funny.

Frazod 05-17-2012 01:21 PM

Other than the first day, I really haven't had any performance issues. I hate the checkpoint save thing and really hate entire concept of the login-to-play bullshit, but you just have to deal with it. The game's fun. Updated from the originals, but not all that much. Has that late 90s feel to it. Very nostalgic. I like it.

Bump 05-17-2012 02:30 PM

yesterday I sold 10 things for 1000 gold - 8000 gold. Today, nothing. But there's still time.

listopencil 05-17-2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 8622802)
I think the one thing that really sticks out as annoying right now would be the Auction House.

Can't sort items you're looking at by how you want it to (been looking for Dex items, so I can only look at it via highest to lowest...ugh), I can't seem to find a way to place another bid on an item I've been outbidded on without having to search for it again and the fact you can't choose your own time limit within 48 hours is lame.

Biggest gripe though is the fact you have to leave the game to use it. There should at least be some NPCs in town that would give you access. I've played 10 year old games with a better AH interface.

Is the "real world" Auction House up and running? I mean can you buy things with real money off of it?

listopencil 05-17-2012 03:28 PM

Apparently not:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/05/...-auction-house

Sofa King 05-17-2012 03:29 PM

Hey BabyRapist.

i tried adding you over noon. Sometimes the friends adding shit doesn't work. Let me know if you don't get the request.

The Franchise 05-17-2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8623203)
Hey BabyRapist.

i tried adding you over noon. Sometimes the friends adding shit doesn't work. Let me know if you don't get the request.

I installed this bitch on my current laptop....just to see if it would work or not. That's a no go. LMAO

I probably won't have a new laptop for 3-4 weeks.

Sofa King 05-17-2012 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8623208)
I installed this bitch on my current laptop....just to see if it would work or not. That's a no go. LMAO

I probably won't have a new laptop for 3-4 weeks.

You probably should have prepared yourself a little better than this.

The Franchise 05-17-2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8623211)

You probably should have sent me cash before this so that I was better prepared.

Sofa King 05-17-2012 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8623217)
You probably should have sent me cash before this so that I was better prepared.

You're in California. I hear that state is overflowing with cash.

The Franchise 05-17-2012 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8623221)
You're in California. I hear that state is overflowing with debt.

Totally true.

I just took a 10% cut in pay like 3 months ago.

Shogun 05-17-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8623211)

be nice he only had 12 years

The Franchise 05-17-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 8623326)
be nice he only had 12 years

I did prepare. I bought my current laptop 4 years ago. Diablo 3 should have come out sooner than this.

Bump 05-17-2012 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 8623201)

motha****a :shake:

QuikSsurfer 05-17-2012 07:27 PM

Oh god.. i played this for far too long today.. Level 21 Demon Hunter

hometeam 05-17-2012 07:31 PM

THink i got to 34 or 35 last night. Going to try and hit 39 tonight though im pretty damn tired from a week of not getting enough sleep

QuikSsurfer 05-17-2012 07:33 PM

I got absolutely zero work done today.. Damn demon crack.

hometeam 05-17-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 8623648)
I got absolutely zero work done today.. Damn demon crack.

Im working 12 hour days and staying up wayy too late to get some time in. Its catching up to me.

Bump 05-17-2012 10:41 PM

this shit is addicting

Frazod 05-18-2012 12:31 AM

Completed Act I, now in the desert with the sorceress. Level 17. Love it.

Gravedigger 05-18-2012 12:53 AM

Yeah, I'm in the desert as well and almost lvl 18. Its too fun but it bums me out that theres ONLY 4 acts... wish there were more but I'm having a total blast playing through is as a Wizard.

Bump 05-18-2012 01:05 AM

Act 3 in Nightmare, it gets tough but after I switched to a badass 2 hander and a couple of upgrades, I'm doing fine now. I was dying like crazy there for a minute.

Sofa King 05-18-2012 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 8623644)
THink i got to 34 or 35 last night. Going to try and hit 39 tonight though im pretty damn tired from a week of not getting enough sleep

Sweet. I caught up to you.

I'm sitting at about 34 with my Wizard. I do just short of 600 damage, which i hope to increase by eliminating some of my vitality gear and going full dps. I should be able to get it over 800 easily.

I definitely kill shit a lot quicker than anyone else I've been playing with (monk, barb, demon hunter). Although to be fair the barb stacked a SHITLOAD of health so he can tank anything. Hits don't even register on that dude. I can clear a mob nearly as fast by myself as those other 3 can clear a mob.

I can't wait to use some of the higher skills that are coming up, should be fun.

And what's funny is I'm currently hauling around a ****ing mace... I dumped my wand... The damn mace had higher dmg and it has 120 Intelligence with it. LMAO

Does anyone else find an INSANE amount of yellow crossbows and bows? It's ****ing ridiculous. Of the yellow items i found in the entire game so far, I bet at least 25% of them have been bows or crossbows. Seriously. At least 1 in every 4 yellows is a ****ing weapon for a demon hunter.

suds79 05-18-2012 07:32 AM

Had to make the switch.

Grand total time playing as witch doctor? I'd say about 4 hours. Taking in all the lore & story. lvl 9. Struggling against bosses. WD has nice options early on as meat shields (zombie dogs & Jar of spiders) but they don't do any damage. Beat the skeleton king just barely and took a break from him.

Then switched to Barbarian. Wow what a difference. The experience was so much better. The animations of smacking a guy and he flies up 20 feet in the air cracks me up. Worth the price of admission. Got to the same place I am with WD in 1/2 the time.

Really enjoying the new character so far.

Saulbadguy 05-18-2012 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 8624121)
Had to make the switch.

Grand total time playing as witch doctor? I'd say about 4 hours. Taking in all the lore & story. lvl 9. Struggling against bosses. WD has nice options early on as meat shields (zombie dogs & Jar of spiders) but they don't do any damage. Beat the skeleton king just barely and took a break from him.

Then switched to Barbarian. Wow what a difference. The experience was so much better. The animations of smacking a guy and he flies up 20 feet in the air cracks me up. Worth the price of admission. Got to the same place I am with WD in 1/2 the time.

you're doing it wrong.

The Iron Chief 05-18-2012 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 8624121)
Had to make the switch.

This is the EXACT experience I went thru.
WD first has a lot of fun spells but lacks any real power aside from the bats but there goes your mana.
Then I went to Barb who I expected to play last but my god, Barbs are the Hulk with weapons.
HUGE difference!

suds79 05-18-2012 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Iron Chief (Post 8624124)
This is the EXACT experience I went thru.
WD first has a lot of fun spells but lacks any real power aside from the bats but there goes your mana.
Then I went to Barb who I expected to play last but my god Barbs are the Hulk with weapons.
HUGE difference!

100% my exerpience. Exact same thing.

fire bats are great with WD but burn through your mana like nobody's business.

Really wanted to get to the gargantuan someday because I think that guy looks sweet but it's not worth it struggling to get there.

They'd better make some of his late skills really sweet because the early on grind sucks.

Sofa King 05-18-2012 08:40 AM

witch doctors are severely underpowered in this game. From what I've seen, the barb is a ****ing beast, and the Wizard is a mega dps machine with great crowd control..

The monk is a good group character to have, and the demon hunter GETS ALL THE ****ING BEST DROPS.

Fritz88 05-18-2012 08:41 AM

DIII sux.

Sofa King 05-18-2012 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 8624227)
DIII sux.

I know you are but what am I?

suds79 05-18-2012 08:51 AM

Apparently the Witch Doctor's exploding zombie dogs do massive damage.

explode for 275% weapon damage as Physical, affecting all enemies within 12 yards.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HQSK_YX6kbg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Still, that's a one time hit. They take a while before you can recast them.

Fritz88 05-18-2012 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8624229)
I know you are but what am I?

Yes.

QuikSsurfer 05-18-2012 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8624098)
Does anyone else find an INSANE amount of yellow crossbows and bows? It's ****ing ridiculous. Of the yellow items i found in the entire game so far, I bet at least 25% of them have been bows or crossbows. Seriously. At least 1 in every 4 yellows is a ****ing weapon for a demon hunter.

The loot is random for each player but yes, the majority of rare items i've found have been high dex - which is great for my Demon Hunter. Mostly bows and a few pieces of armor here and there. Last night my buddy and I were getting crazy amounts of rare items -- again, mostly high dex items so I was getting to claim the majority of them (he is rolling as a barb)

QuikSsurfer 05-18-2012 09:09 AM

You guys trying to roll as Witch Doctors understand that their skills are DoT, right?

Valiant 05-18-2012 09:33 AM

Playing a wizard. Two friends arebarbarians,figure it would be easy? All they do is die. I like the wizard, just kite shit. Play it like a frost mage from wow. Only died once, got knocked back into a crowd of zombies and there were four of the women that vomit them up that I could not get to.

I agree on drops, I don't get shit for my class. Almostall the gear is bows xbows and quivers.

The Franchise 05-18-2012 10:05 AM

Anybody playing as a Demon Hunter?? Normally my first character is a Barb.....but I'm thinking about switching it up this time.