ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports ****OFFICIAL 2013 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272221)

okcchief 05-03-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9656189)
Paul ejected. LMAO

What happened?

KC_Connection 05-03-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9656193)
What happened?

Ran into Marc Gasol off a free throw. Didn't look that bad actually.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 05-03-2013 10:22 PM

Hahahahaha Joey!

KC_Connection 05-03-2013 10:22 PM

ZBO ejected. LMAO

Stupid Crawford.

dirk digler 05-03-2013 10:23 PM

Crawford just ejected ZBo. Seriously Crawford needs to go or die

okcchief 05-03-2013 10:23 PM

I just saw ZBo get kicked out too lol WTF

-King- 05-03-2013 10:24 PM

What did Randolph do?

KC_Connection 05-03-2013 10:24 PM

Who ejects Chris Paul and Zach Randolph in a game like this with 2 minutes left? Fire this scrub ref.

dirk digler 05-03-2013 10:24 PM

Joey is embarrassing the NBA

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 05-03-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9656210)
Joey is embarrassing the NBA

Seriously. How can a ref he such a thin-skinned bitch?

KevB 05-03-2013 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy Was Offsides (Post 9656182)
Crawford lol.

He is the star of the show

okcchief 05-03-2013 10:26 PM

Great my daughter is in a T ball tourney Sunday. Looks like ill be selling my tickets and making some $. Those noon games sell well at least.

KevB 05-03-2013 10:27 PM

Where was Jamal Crawford? Didn't play entire 2nd half. What a bizarre game.

dirk digler 05-03-2013 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy Was Offsides (Post 9656212)
Seriously. How can a ref he such a thin-skinned bitch?

I don't get why they let him ref any game. He must have some pictures of Stern

kcxiv 05-03-2013 10:30 PM

SobCity!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 05-03-2013 10:30 PM

Suck it, Clippers. You might need some legitimate role players

KevB 05-03-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9656196)
Ran into Marc Gasol off a free throw. Didn't look that bad actually.

Paul gave him a little shot, but I think it was just one of those where you take a shot to the midsection you weren't expecting. Wasn't worth a technical, maybe a foul. Joey's a clown. Crappy not to allow CP3 to finish on the floor.

dirk digler 05-03-2013 10:32 PM

Congrats Memphis fans.

KevB 05-03-2013 10:33 PM

Well okc, looks like we go at it again. Your worst nightmare, with the Griz as the opponent, Perkins has to play a lot. :evil:

Stanley Nickels 05-03-2013 10:44 PM

I love that ESPN had the storyline as: Will the Clippers hold on?, and the end result is that the Clippers lost-- not that the Grizzlies won. TBH, it's always been well-known that ESPN knows where their bread is buttered, but **** if they do a shitty job of hiding that agenda. "Let's talk about the drama of the Clippers' offseason, not about the next round of the playoffs, because who gives a **** about a low-profit market anyway, amirite?"

Stanley Nickels 05-03-2013 10:45 PM

God it would be MARVELOUS if the Pacers made it out of the East and were in the finals against OKC, San Antonio, or Memphis. ESPN would basically hemorrhage from that small-market boredom

KC_Connection 05-03-2013 10:46 PM

Have gotten five out of seven series correct in my original picks (MIA in 4, NYK in 6, IND in 6, OKC, SAS). Missed on DEN and LAC (Golden State surprised me, Memphis didn't). Could get six if Brooklyn wins tomorrow. But considering that BKN/CHI series is pretty irrelevant to what is going to happen in the next round, it's time to make some new ones.

MIA over BKN/CHI in 4

Hard to see either one of the Nets or Bullls getting a game off the Heat. I suppose the Bulls could do it if Derrick Rose somehow returns and is actually good (or if they get a ton of homer calls like that one game that broke the streak). If the Heat give a full effort for all of these games, though, they won't be beaten.

NYK over IND in 7

Meh. Both flawed teams but the Knicks have home advantage so I'll take them.

MEM over OKC in 6

The Thunder are going to have some real trouble scoring against that Memphis defense if game 4 and 5 of the Houston series are any indication. They're going to need more than just Durant to get by (so basically an offensive performance like tonight with significant contributions from Jackson/Martin/Ibaka). I see Memphis holding serve at home and picking up one on the road.

SAS over GS in 5

The SAS machine is just better in every facet. Golden State may pick up a game at home with their hot shooting.

KC_Connection 05-03-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanley Nickels (Post 9656255)
God it would be MARVELOUS if the Pacers made it out of the East and were in the finals against OKC, San Antonio, or Memphis. ESPN would basically hemorrhage from that small-market boredom

LeBron will prevent such a horror.

KC_Connection 05-03-2013 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 9656229)
Paul gave him a little shot, but I think it was just one of those where you take a shot to the midsection you weren't expecting. Wasn't worth a technical, maybe a foul. Joey's a clown. Crappy not to allow CP3 to finish on the floor.

Reminded me of some of those asshole umpires in MLB that make the game all about them.

KevB 05-03-2013 10:56 PM

Paul definitely took a shot at Gasol :

Glad Paul and Griffin are gone

Given his history, I'm surprised he didn't just kick him in the nuts while he wasn't looking.

-King- 05-03-2013 10:57 PM

Omg, I missed this.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wIw_iQIlAb4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

-King- 05-03-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 9656277)

Eh. Nothing that deserved an ejection. I wouldn't even call it a fragrant. Hard foul.

KevB 05-03-2013 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9656283)
Eh. Nothing that deserved an ejection. I wouldn't even call it a fragrant. Hard foul.

Agreed, but still a cheap shot. Game was all but over, Gasol walking away from the basket....it was a punk move.

The Bad Guy 05-03-2013 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9656283)

Don't agree.

Gasol wasn't even turned to set a screen.

GoChargers 05-03-2013 11:27 PM

Good riddance to Vinny Del Negro, who's like a basketball version of Peeholi and Crennell all rolled up into one. DeAndre Jordan must go as well and Chauncey really needs to retire, he's officially washed up.

Memphis was the better team and the better-coached team. They deserved to win the series. That being said, the officiating all series was absolutely atrocious, and this game was the worst by far. Joey Crawford is a miserable old douchebag who further hurts the league's already-laughable credibility with every whistle he blows. He completely ruined what should have been a good game with his desperate attention-whoring and one-sided whistlefest tonight. The fact that Stern continues to allow guys like Crawford to ref in this league with no consequences for their actions proves that there's some truth to the theories about rigged games, IMO.

okcchief 05-03-2013 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 9656232)
Well okc, looks like we go at it again. Your worst nightmare, with the Griz as the opponent, Perkins has to play a lot. :evil:

This would have been a throw up series even with Russ. Aside from Miami, Memphis is our toughest matchup. I think we can win a few, but don't think we can win the series. I'll at least be able to enjoy this one as the underdog. The Houston series was pissing me off because Brooks made it much tougher than it should have been. Luckily, Brooks normal lineup will be ok against the Grizz, but hopefully it doesn't take him games to Remember Serge sucks against ZBo and Nick gives him fits.

KevB 05-03-2013 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 9656325)
Good riddance to Vinny Del Negro, who's like a basketball version of Peeholi and Crennell all rolled up into one. DeAndre Jordan must go as well and Chauncey really needs to retire, he's officially washed up.

Memphis was the better team and the better-coached team. They deserved to win the series. That being said, the officiating all series was absolutely atrocious, and this game was the worst by far. Joey Crawford is a miserable old douchebag who further hurts the league's already-laughable credibility with every whistle he blows. He completely ruined what should have been a good game with his desperate attention-whoring and one-sided whistlefest tonight. The fact that Stern continues to allow guys like Crawford to ref in this league with no consequences for their actions proves that there's some truth to the theories about rigged games, IMO.

One sided? Serious? It was bad both ways. Griz took a bunch of foul shots, but that's the nature of how they play, especially with the Clippers not having anyone to guard inside. When you guard Gasol/Randolph with the likes of Odom/Barnes/Grant Hill, you're going to foul. Gasol/Randolph/Conley all had four fouls in the 3rd quarter....that's not one-sided. That's just grossly over-officiated.

KevB 05-03-2013 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9656327)
This would have been a throw up series even with Russ. Aside from Miami, Memphis is our toughest matchup. I think we can win a few, but don't think we can win the series. I'll at least be able to enjoy this one as the underdog. The Houston series was pissing me off because Brooks made it much tougher than it should have been. Luckily, Brooks normal lineup will be ok against the Grizz, but hopefully it doesn't take him games to Remember Serge sucks against ZBo and Nick gives him fits.

I like the Griz chances without Russ and with ZBo getting back to his old self. BUT, in these playoffs you just never know. You still have home court, and that's a tangible advantage. Should be fun. I'm happy the Grizzlies advanced and knocked the Clippers out, so the rest is gravy.

okcchief 05-04-2013 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 9656346)
I like the Griz chances without Russ and with ZBo getting back to his old self. BUT, in these playoffs you just never know. You still have home court, and that's a tangible advantage. Should be fun. I'm happy the Grizzlies advanced and knocked the Clippers out, so the rest is gravy.

The Thunder won't make it easy, but its a golden opportunity for the Grizz.

KC_Connection 05-04-2013 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 9656277)

Given his history, I'm surprised he didn't just kick him in the nuts while he wasn't looking.

Yeah, Paul knew what he was doing. Although I'm sure Gasol takes hits worse than that during the actual game play. He wasn't prepared for that one, though.

GoChargers 05-04-2013 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 9656344)
One sided? Serious? It was bad both ways. Griz took a bunch of foul shots, but that's the nature of how they play

Please. The Grizzlies averaged 22 FTA per game this season, 16th in the league. They shot 47 tonight, 20 in the first quarter alone, most of them coming from ticky-tack crap. That was absolutely not the "nature of how they play." In fact, the nature of the Grizzlies' play from what I've seen tends to be based more around no-calls on their physical defense, not on shooting lots of free throws. Joey Crawford has a reputation of making the games he refs all about himself, and tonight was no exception.

That being said, they didn't need the help. They were the better team and the more prepared team with the better coach. I hope they knock out OKC, who I loathe.

okcchief 05-04-2013 07:46 AM

Didn't watch the game, but every post I've seen you make about the NBA involves bitching about a team getting to many foul shots. Color me doubtful.

I thought the Clippers would win this series, but I'm thrilled they shit all over themselves. I've never seen a team with so many unlikable bitches. I'm betting CP3 is considering moving on, and if your franchise player is Blake you're ****ed.

Al Bundy 05-04-2013 08:09 AM

I hate the Spurs, but mostly because of their crusty, surly old head coach Popovich. What does he have to EVER be in a grouchy mood about?

Hammock Parties 05-04-2013 08:10 AM

I don't think the Clippers beat Memphis even with Griffin at 100 percent.

That's gotta be one of the most exciting and most underachieving teams ever.

-King- 05-04-2013 08:30 AM

How the hell is losing to Memphis in 6 under achieving? People act like Memphis isn't a top 5 Nba team and that the Clippers should have rolled them.
Posted via Mobile Device

dirk digler 05-04-2013 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9656256)
Have gotten five out of seven series correct in my original picks (MIA in 4, NYK in 6, IND in 6, OKC, SAS). Missed on DEN and LAC (Golden State surprised me, Memphis didn't). Could get six if Brooklyn wins tomorrow. But considering that BKN/CHI series is pretty irrelevant to what is going to happen in the next round, it's time to make some new ones.

MIA over BKN/CHI in 4

Hard to see either one of the Nets or Bullls getting a game off the Heat. I suppose the Bulls could do it if Derrick Rose somehow returns and is actually good (or if they get a ton of homer calls like that one game that broke the streak). If the Heat give a full effort for all of these games, though, they won't be beaten.

NYK over IND in 7

Meh. Both flawed teams but the Knicks have home advantage so I'll take them.

MEM over OKC in 6

The Thunder are going to have some real trouble scoring against that Memphis defense if game 4 and 5 of the Houston series are any indication. They're going to need more than just Durant to get by (so basically an offensive performance like tonight with significant contributions from Jackson/Martin/Ibaka). I see Memphis holding serve at home and picking up one on the road.

SAS over GS in 5

The SAS machine is just better in every facet. Golden State may pick up a game at home with their hot shooting.

I didn't do as good as you of course I was just ****ing around with my Lakers\Celtics picks. In the West I was pretty much wrong except with OKC.

But it is time to get serious

MIA over Chicago in 5. If it is the Nets it will be 4 games

IND over NY in 6.

Memphis over OKC in 7

SA over GS in 5

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 05-04-2013 11:21 AM

OKC over Memphis in 7

SA over GS in 6

NYK over IND in 7

Miami in 5

Hammock Parties 05-04-2013 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9656563)
How the hell is losing to Memphis in 6 under achieving? People act like Memphis isn't a top 5 Nba team and that the Clippers should have rolled them.
Posted via Mobile Device

I just thought the Clippers were ready to take that next step this year. Guess not.

mcaj22 05-04-2013 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9656531)
I hate the Spurs, but mostly because of their crusty, surly old head coach Popovich. What does he have to EVER be in a grouchy mood about?

Pop has one of the best humors in the NBA

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/z2LRDO4jiBo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

okcchief 05-04-2013 11:35 AM

I wouldn't be surprised to see Cuban make a play for Paul. That terrifies me to be honest. I hope he stays in LA.

okcchief 05-04-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9656563)
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't think they are under-achieving. I think they are overrated. The only reason I had them against Memphis is because they had matched up well prior to this series. Chris Paul and Jamal Crawford are the only players that are the real deal on that team. Grant Hill and Billups are past their prime, but I still respect them.

mcaj22 05-04-2013 11:39 AM

Cuban has all those crappy players coming off the books I thought it was well known he would have enough to make a play for both Paul and Dwight

okcchief 05-04-2013 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9656844)
Pop has one of the best humors in the NBA

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/z2LRDO4jiBo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I do love Pop. That's always the thing that's kept me from hating the Spurs. I love his interviews with Sager lol

okcchief 05-04-2013 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9656856)
Cuban has all those crappy players coming off the books I thought it was well known he would have enough to make a play for both Paul and Dwight

I would hope he would talk to them instead of filming Shark Tank at least :)

mcaj22 05-04-2013 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9656861)
I would hope he would talk to them instead of filming Shark Tank at least :)

was that what he was doing when he gave Deron Williams the snub lol

kcxiv 05-04-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9656535)
I don't think the Clippers beat Memphis even with Griffin at 100 percent.

That's gotta be one of the most exciting and most underachieving teams ever.

i do, i dont think Griffin is that much of a difference maker, dude is an athletic freak, but he's not a game changer!

It would have went 7 though, but i think Memphis would have taken it regardless. Memphis's bigs actually play like bigs and not like shooting guards.

The Bad Guy 05-04-2013 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9656883)
i do, i dont think Griffin is that much of a difference maker, dude is an athletic freak, but he's not a game changer!

It would have went 7 though, but i think Memphis would have taken it regardless. Memphis's bigs actually play like bigs and not like shooting guards.

Memphis might be the most underrated team in recent NBA memory. Conley is super underrated, they play outstanding perimeter defense, and they have probably the best front court in the NBA.

The Bad Guy 05-04-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9656856)

I don't think he can get both. I think it's one or the other.

KC native 05-04-2013 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9656908)

Cuban tanked this year on purpose so he could get rid of salaries. The Mavs will be making huge moves this off season. No way Cuban lets Onewinski fade into obscurity on a shitty team.

mcaj22 05-04-2013 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9656908)

they clear from 62 million to 42 million this offseason

and OJ May has a 4.2 million player option and The Matrix has a early termination option that Cuban can wipe that 9 million off as well

I think they can afford both, but correct me if I'm wrong as I dont know what the NBA cap is set at (I thought 120 million?)

http://www.basketball-reference.com/contracts/DAL.html

the team is literally Dirk, VC, OJ Mayo and maybe Marion. Lol hes going to have to fill out that roster somehow and 20 million to Paul and Dwight a piece would do it.

mcaj22 05-04-2013 12:44 PM

it is funny to see NBA teams spend as much, if not more payroll than NFL teams on a roster of like 15 guys lol

-King- 05-04-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9656906)
Memphis might be the most underrated team in recent NBA memory. Conley is super underrated, they play outstanding perimeter defense, and they have probably the best front court in the NBA.

This. Its a shame. I guess that's the price you pay for not being a flashy team.
Posted via Mobile Device

kcxiv 05-04-2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9656963)
it is funny to see NBA teams spend as much, if not more payroll than NFL teams on a roster of like 15 guys lol

Just goes to show you how tight wad the NFL owners are. They make far more money then the NBA does and it only has 16 ****ing games. NFL owners GET PAID

kcxiv 05-04-2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9656992)
This. Its a shame. I guess that's the price you pay for not being a flashy team.
Posted via Mobile Device

Everyone respects Memphis though. They may not be flashy, but everyone knows them boys can ball.

-King- 05-04-2013 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9657143)
Just goes to show you how tight wad the NFL owners are. They make far more money then the NBA does and it only has 16 ****ing games. NFL owners GET PAID

NFL owners have to pay more than 1,700 players. NBA owners only have to pay about 400. There's more money to distribute to the players.

kcxiv 05-04-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9657147)
NFL owners have to pay more than 1,700 players. NBA owners only have to pay about 400. There's more money to distribute to the players.

and yet, some basketball payroles are bigger. I am not saying for teams pay roles to be 400 million a year, but 125 or whatever it is, is iffy! It should be a bit more then that.

Mr. Flopnuts 05-04-2013 06:19 PM

After just saying I don't watch NBA basketball in another thread, here I am watching an incredible dunk in game 7 of the Nets/Bulls. Wow.

KevB 05-04-2013 08:21 PM

The Bulls have put the Nets on lockdown in this 4th quarter. Noah is a force of nature.

KC_Connection 05-04-2013 08:24 PM

Brooklyn is so soft compared to Chicago. Noah's won this game for them.

Hammock Parties 05-04-2013 08:34 PM

The Bulls are getting rolled by the Heat. What a pathetic series.

KevB 05-04-2013 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9657791)
Brooklyn is so soft compared to Chicago. Noah's won this game for them.

Bulls have to be pretty excited going into next season. Get Rose back, Butler and Beilinelli have really come on, Boozer has re-found his game and Noah has ascended to borderline superstar status. In addition, they'll bring over Mirotic the year after, and he's the best prospect in Europe.

Spott 05-04-2013 08:35 PM

Suck it New Jersey. Couldn't even beat Chicago without Deng, Rose, Hinrich and Hamilton.

KevB 05-04-2013 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9657808)

Disagree. Heat will win, but Bulls will fight them more than any other team in the East. Hopefully Deng and Hinrich will be able to play.

KC_Connection 05-04-2013 08:36 PM

I heard Shaq call Lopez the best C in the NBA the other day. What a bunch of nonsense. Barkley, of course, said Gasol (which is accurate). Lopez has been completely outplayed by Noah in this game, Noah has been everywhere.

Maybe Rose will play next series. I hope he does. Best not to have any excuses when LeBron runs over this Bulls team again.

KC_Connection 05-04-2013 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 9657812)
Disagree. Heat will win, but Bulls will fight them more than any other team in the East. Hopefully Deng and Hinrich will be able to play.

I'll revise my pick to Miami in 5. Chicago could get 1 at home.

dirk digler 05-04-2013 08:38 PM

Great win by the Bulls. I didn't think they would win this series but they did it with all heart while missing half their team.

Now if Rose comes back on Monday then I know he is full of shit.

KevB 05-04-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9657817)
I'll revise my pick to Miami in 5. Chicago could get 1 at home.

I think if Deng is healthy, it could go 6. He and Butler could at least moderately slow down LeBron and Wade. And Noah/Boozer should own the paint. I will optimistically say Heat in 6.

KC_Connection 05-04-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 9657809)
Bulls have to be pretty excited going into next season. Get Rose back, Butler and Beilinelli have really come on, Boozer has re-found his game and Noah has ascended to borderline superstar status. In addition, they'll bring over Mirotic the year after, and he's the best prospect in Europe.

Should be #2 in the East next year.

Mr. Laz 05-04-2013 08:41 PM

best game Noah has ever played?

Spott 05-04-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9657821)
Great win by the Bulls. I didn't think they would win this series but they did it with all heart while missing half their team.

Now if Rose comes back on Monday then I know he is full of shit.

I doubt he will. He's still trying to remember how his muscles work.

dirk digler 05-04-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Alot better series than if the Heat were playing the Nets.

Chiefs Pantalones 05-04-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Pretty much. Hopefully Rose mans up and comes back to take it with the team.

KC_Connection 05-04-2013 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 9657826)
I think if Deng is healthy, it could go 6. He and Butler could at least moderately slow down LeBron and Wade. And Noah/Boozer should own the paint. I will optimistically say Heat in 6.

Much the same team with Derrick Rose couldn't get two against a worse Miami team than this a few years back, so that's pretty optimistic. Really, it comes down to the effort level of the Heat. If they focus completely for every single game, it will be hard for Chicago to even get a game.

-King- 05-04-2013 08:48 PM

DRose better come back. It's pretty pathetic that the teams fighting this much and he's still sitting on the bench.

KC_Connection 05-04-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9657864)
DRose better come back. It's pretty pathetic that the teams fighting this much and he's still sitting on the bench.

If he comes back, though, it will look like he abandoned them for the entire 1st round. And the biggest upside of it is still likely getting beat down by LeBron in 5 or 6 anyway. I don't know if he'll come back considering those factors.