ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Kodi Add Ons? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=297271)

Shag 08-13-2016 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shag (Post 12322951)
Thanks! I'm actually interested in it for NFL and NHL, but wanted to see the quality, so was trying baseball. Good to know that it might be more useful for sports I want to stream.

How is the stream quality typically? Hockey, especially, seems to suffer when the quality isn't great.

I may be moving later this year, and may not have access to directv when I do, and want to ensure I can still watch the Chiefs and the Wild in good quality.

Trying to use ProSport to catch the Chiefs game, and the NFL section errors out completely, and says to check the logs. Castaway doesn't work, either. Is this just a preseason thing, or do I need to be looking for alternatives?

thabear04 08-13-2016 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shag (Post 12366324)
Trying to use ProSport to catch the Chiefs game, and the NFL section errors out completely, and says to check the logs. Castaway doesn't work, either. Is this just a preseason thing, or do I need to be looking for alternatives?

I was using sports devil yesterday it work fine for me.

Baby Lee 08-13-2016 03:44 PM

Looking at a fresh PC install after re-installing Win10 [see borked HD thread].

Anything cool I should be on the lookout for? awesome repos?

Go with Latest KODI, then install like Fish outlined above? Or FreeTelly like aturnis mentioned? Something easier or better. Any pitfalls to avoid?

My main KODI interests are good live sports feeds and decent sources for lesser known series. Nothing exotic or complicated, unless someone mentioned something that's a can't miss.

Jewish Rabbi 08-13-2016 03:47 PM

Quote:

I couldn't get anything either. I'd be willing to bet there will be plenty of streams once the regular season starts.

Baby Lee 08-13-2016 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 12366654)
I couldn't get anything either. I'd be willing to bet there will be plenty of streams once the regular season starts.

It's often a life saver.

Jewish Rabbi 08-13-2016 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 12366679)

It's often a life saver.

Thanks, that's what I used today to watch the game, but I prefer using Kodi since my setup is on a FireTV and would rather watch it on my TV than my laptop.

Fish 08-14-2016 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 12366679)

It's often a life saver.

The KODI addon ProSport pulls sources straight from there. And yes, it does much better with regular season games. I didn't have any luck with preseason games last year either.

Mr. Plow 08-15-2016 07:05 AM

I've enjoyed my FireTV setup so much (thanks a ton Fish & everyone) that I'm buying a second one to set up. I'm starting to scale back my cable & I'm hoping that I can force myself to officially pull the plug on having cable altogether soon.

Jewish Rabbi 08-15-2016 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 12368973)
I've enjoyed my FireTV setup so much (thanks a ton Fish & everyone) that I'm buying a second one to set up. I'm starting to scale back my cable & I'm hoping that I can force myself to officially pull the plug on having cable altogether soon.

Just do it. Seriously, you won't miss it. Most of the time it was just background noise for me anyway.

The Franchise 08-15-2016 02:22 PM

Quote:

I'm going to give streaming football a test run this season and then hopefully cut the cord next year.

WilliamTheIrish 08-18-2016 08:33 PM

Quote:

10 months w/o cable = 2k in my pocket.

wutamess 08-23-2016 02:36 PM

K. I have a Zoomtak box that had KODI already pre-loaded on it and such. Can I watch TWD live? I've had this for almost a year and wouldn't mind getting rid of cable.

Jewish Rabbi 08-24-2016 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wutamess (Post 12382814)
K. I have a Zoomtak box that had KODI already pre-loaded on it and such. Can I watch TWD live? I've had this for almost a year and wouldn't mind getting rid of cable.

I've never had success with live, but you'd be amazed at how quick stuff is up right after. There's even been times when episodes have leaked and are up before they air.

Shag 09-08-2016 09:13 PM

Quote:

Okay, what am I missing for NFL streaming? ProSport seems to be useless, as the NFL section just errors out with a "ProSport error" when I try and enter the category. I added /r/NFLstreams, but that doesn't have anything, either.

Starting to wonder if I'm screwed for streaming Chiefs games once I move later this year. :/

thabear04 09-09-2016 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shag (Post 12412483)
Okay, what am I missing for NFL streaming? ProSport seems to be useless, as the NFL section just errors out with a "ProSport error" when I try and enter the category. I added /r/NFLstreams, but that doesn't have anything, either.

Starting to wonder if I'm screwed for streaming Chiefs games once I move later this year. :/

I tried to watch packers vs Chiefs but got the same error but week 3 I could watch it.

I used sports devil when I stream not sure how will this work come Sunday.