ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Patriots @ Broncos - who wins? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=296260)

Tombstone RJ 12-02-2015 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 11921996)
Well, the same crew that did the CHI/DEN game where Den had 8 compared to 0 penalties for CHi did the recent SF game that was a mess and they've been suspended, I believe.

Refs have had issues all year.

I thought it was 11 penalties for the Broncos and zero for Chicago?

Mother****erJones 12-02-2015 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 11922015)

Ya that is crazy but Denver commits a lot and a shit ton of personal fouls and dirty penalties. They have that stigma now.

TEX 12-02-2015 02:25 PM

Stick to the point MH Mule Tool. Who got ALL the BIG calls in Den vs NE? The whole country saw how that game was given to the Donx, and you & all your disciples are fools for even trying to deny it. All you TOOLS need sharpening - especially you. 4321

Halfcan 12-02-2015 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 11921996)
Well, the same crew that did the CHI/DEN game where Den had 8 compared to 0 penalties for CHi did the recent SF game that was a mess and they've been suspended, I believe.

Refs have had issues all year.

So they put a crew of idiots on the biggest game of the year so far? :hmmm:

Pats were rolling to an undefeated year and wrapping up the number 1 seed. A loss at Denver puts more drama in the season and is a little payback for being ball-deflating cheaters. Not hard to connect the dots.

Pats have skirted and dodged the rules for years- now they have been out-cheated by the Masters. Hard to feel sorry for them-but it hurts the integrity of the game or what is left of it.

Two great teams-let them fight it out fair. Denver would have most likely won as the Pats were depleted-the momentum was going their way...but now we will never know since the victory was obviously tainted.

Good win for you guys-but now you are on the cover of SI showing exactly How you won that game. :shake:

TEX 12-02-2015 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 11922045)
So they put a crew of idiots on the biggest game of the year so far? :hmmm:

Pats were rolling to an undefeated year and wrapping up the number 1 seed. A loss at Denver puts more drama in the season and is a little payback for being ball-deflating cheaters. Not hard to connect the dots.

Pats have skirted and dodged the rules for years- now they have been out-cheated by the Masters. Hard to feel sorry for them-but it hurts the integrity of the game or what is left of it.

Two great teams-let them fight it out fair. Denver would have most likely won as the Pats were depleted-the momentum was going their way...but now we will never know since the victory was obviously tainted.

Good win for you guys-but now you are on the cover of SI showing exactly How you won that game. :shake:

:clap: Very well said on all counts.

Halfcan 12-02-2015 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11922007)
If you're going to subscribe to that line of thinking, then i guess the NFL wants the Chiefs to win too....considering how obvious that catch was in Buffalo....that they ruled incomplete...Rex musta got word from the NFL not to challenge.

THE FIX IS IN! KC TO THE SB!

Rex has already cried about that call-said it was the Chiefs fault for Not putting the replay on the Big Board. ROFL

The Chiefs have been screwed by the refs for decades- one or two bad calls in our favor won't begin to balance it out.

Hard to compare that to a vicious helmet to helmet on Brady right in front of the ref that was ignored along with blatant holding by the Donk line in their big comeback.

Mile High Mania 12-02-2015 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 11922015)

It was 8 to 0, in the KC game, they got 11 to 5 for Den.

Mile High Mania 12-02-2015 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 11922044)
Stick to the point MH Mule Tool. Who got ALL the BIG calls in Den vs NE? The whole country saw how that game was given to the Donx, and you & all your disciples are fools for even trying to deny it. All you TOOLS need sharpening - especially you. 4321

There's no denying it, refs must have received the bag of cash.

Mother****erJones 12-02-2015 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 11922079)
There's no denying it, refs must have received the bag of cash.

They must of missed the memo then on Von's dirty hit on Brady eh? They still called that one fair.

Mother****erJones 12-02-2015 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 11922071)
It was 8 to 0, in the KC game, they got 11 to 5 for Den.

8-0? Penalties? I know we got at least one on Jah Reid putting Von in his place

Mile High Mania 12-02-2015 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 11922122)
They must of missed the memo then on Von's dirty hit on Brady eh? They still called that one fair.

They gotta get some right.

Mile High Mania 12-02-2015 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 11922125)
8-0? Penalties? I know we got at least one on Jah Reid putting Von in his place

You read it wrong. Denver had 8 penalties to Chicago's 0. Chiefs had 11 to Broncos 5.

Mother****erJones 12-02-2015 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 11922139)
They gotta get some right.

I hate it right now. Refs are such a focal point that it dominates game discussion. You can't see a player finish a play without looking for a flag.

Mother****erJones 12-02-2015 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 11922144)
You read it wrong. Denver had 8 penalties to Chicago's 0. Chiefs had 11 to Broncos 5.

Oh ok I did.