ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Home and Auto Cockamamie Hog Shit that Pisses You Off (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=289705)

Hog's Gone Fishin 01-08-2016 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed (Post 12007238)
Currently, my great new health insurance is pissing me off. They are fighting paying for my Xarelto, which I have been on since last March to combat the Polish sausage length blood clot I have. My new doc seems to be dragging his heels in telling them that, yes, I do need the pills. As it stands now, I can get them, but a bottle of 30 will cost me 362 dollars. I have been out for 2 days now and I am to take one with breakfast daily.

Do I need to come pay a visit to your doctor ? I'm sure he has an extra kidney he's not using!

Lonewolf Ed 01-08-2016 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 12007247)
They're fighting ****ing bloodthinner? WTF?

And not just that. Two other meds I needed refills on, one being a steroid I take for 3 days after chemo and a corresponding anti-nausea med, I had to pay almost 20 dollars for that. My old insurance was good with the meds, at least. I would pay 5 dollars a bottle for a few months, then it was zero for the rest of the year. But Conventry One is gone from several states now, so that is what I had to get new insurance and what a hassle that has been.

Lonewolf Ed 01-08-2016 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 12007257)
Do I need to come pay a visit to your doctor ? I'm sure he has an extra kidney he's not using!

I have yet to meet him face to face, so maybe the transition of taking over is slowing things down, but dammit, I don't want to end up in the hospital again over a stupid blood clot. There are things I have to deal with because of cancer and chemo, but this snafu is entirely avoidable and I don't like having to deal with bs that can and should be prevented from ever becoming bs that I have to deal with!

Iowanian 01-08-2016 04:09 PM

I had forgotten about this, but I have an update.

World's dumbest pony was sold to a cowboy who breaks horses and ranches. He pretty much thought I didn't know how to handle it and took the pony home. He decided the pony was an asshole and GAVE it to some Amish.....the Amish brought her back because she was such an asshole. His kid(age 7) used the pony to practice bucking horses for youth rodeo....he gave the pony to someone else this fall and they returned her....pregnant by a donkey supposedly.

Last week when I saw him he confirmed that Dolly was indeed the worlds biggest asshole and dumbest pony ever. I should have sent her to Syria afterall.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-08-2016 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 12007247)
They're fighting ****ing bloodthinner? WTF?

They probably want a good paper trail establishing that he can't take Warfarin. It may help Ed, but Xarelto is an extremely dangerous drug. I don't think it should even be approved.

Buehler445 01-08-2016 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 12007305)
I had forgotten about this, but I have an update.

World's dumbest pony was sold to a cowboy who breaks horses and ranches. He pretty much thought I didn't know how to handle it and took the pony home. He decided the pony was an asshole and GAVE it to some Amish.....the Amish brought her back because she was such an asshole. His kid(age 7) used the pony to practice bucking horses for youth rodeo....he gave the pony to someone else this fall and they returned her....pregnant by a donkey supposedly.

Last week when I saw him he confirmed that Dolly was indeed the worlds biggest asshole and dumbest pony ever. I should have sent her to Syria afterall.

That funnay.

Buehler445 01-08-2016 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 12007337)
They probably want a good paper trail establishing that he can't take Warfarin. It may help Ed, but Xarelto is an extremely dangerous drug. I don't think it should even be approved.

I didn't know it was that much different than Warfarin. Explains a lot.