ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs What do we know about the Titans. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=286094)

DC.chief 09-02-2014 11:08 AM

http://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/assets/48912...ster_Run_3.gif

Sandy Vagina 09-02-2014 11:09 AM

Quote:

Second-year CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson appears to have won the Titans' right corner job over Coty Sensabaugh.

A revised depth chart released by Tennessee shows Wreh-Wilson ahead of Sensabaugh, with Jason McCourty stationed at left corner. Sensabaugh will be the Titans' nickel back and slot cornerback. Wreh-Wilson is the better target in IDP leagues, although he probably has a DB3 ceiling. Safeties are preferable.
rotoworld

John Dope 09-02-2014 11:11 AM

Avery vs. Blidi Wreh-Wilson is a good match up for us.

I think Avery will get 100 yards.

Hog's Gone Fishin 09-02-2014 11:15 AM

Your Titans took our best kicker , a damn fine safety , a promising lineman and our favorite midget. Good luck with that !

John Dope 09-02-2014 11:17 AM

Kelce vs. Pollard seems nice too.

raybec 4 09-02-2014 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCBRAVE (Post 10873086)
No, all 4 games, not just 1.

he looks rejuvenated breaking tackles and making DE's look terrible.

you seem bitter he left KC

We're bitter that he was ever here to begin with. Just remember the ole spin move/fall down tactic. You'll see a ton of it.

DaWolf 09-02-2014 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCBRAVE (Post 10873006)
McCluster has looked really fierce this preseason.

7 carries for 27 yards (3.86 Avg) and 3 catches for 26 yards (8.6 Avg) certainly should excite the masses over there!

That said, we're the Chiefs so he'll have a career day against us and then go back to doing nothing.

Let's not forget Jackie Battle!

DC.chief 09-02-2014 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaWolf (Post 10873565)
7 carries for 27 yards (3.86 Avg) and 3 catches for 26 yards (8.6 Avg) certainly should excite the masses over there!

That said, we're the Chiefs so he'll have a career day against us and then go back to doing nothing.

Let's not forget Jackie Battle!

Old battle has apparently turned into a pretty good fullback over there

Titan43 09-02-2014 02:40 PM

Titans fan here...

A lot of people are excited about the addition of DMC. Not necessarily because of what he did in KC, but just bc of the pairing of him and Ken Whisenhunt after seeing what Whiz did in SD with Woodhead (esp catching out of the backfield, which is something the Titans had struggled with) ... No one was really all that excited about him has a rusher, but he did look alright in preseason running the ball.

Titan43 09-02-2014 02:43 PM

And all this talk about Locker sucking ... This kid can play. We started seeing it in the beginning of last year when Locker started the season 3-1, committing 0 turnovers in that game, putting up some very good numbers as well. The only knock on Locker right now is his ability to stay healthy (which concerns me too) But as far as week 1 is concerned, he will be 100% healthy.

And when healthy, this guy looks like a legit 1st round pick (accuracy concerns are WAY over hyped by the media) ... he just has barely been on the field, so only Titan fans have seen it.

Discuss Thrower 09-02-2014 02:45 PM

Okay, we have our token Titans poster who doesn't appear to be a troll.

Motion to shutoff new user registrations until the Bye at the earliest.

Titan43 09-02-2014 02:50 PM

as for WRs ... the feeling in TN right now is that we could have one of the most explosive groups in the NFL at the position (just a matter of having a healthy QB to get the ball to them).

But Kendall Wright was a legit #1 last year, and posted a 1,000 yard season last year (with Ryan Fitztragic throwing the ball no less). And he looks like he is even better this year.

Nate Washington is as solid as any #2 in this league and is still capable of making big plays.

Hunter though, is the guy that everyone in Nashville has their eyes on ... this kid has elite type of talent, and appears to be making big strides in development from year 1 to year 2. This is a guy that the Titans gave up a 2nd rd and 3rd rd pick to get (at 34 overall), and really appears to be on the cusp of breaking through.

John Dope 09-02-2014 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titan43 (Post 10873700)
And all this talk about Locker sucking ... This kid can play. We started seeing it in the beginning of last year when Locker started the season 3-1, committing 0 turnovers in that game, putting up some very good numbers as well. The only knock on Locker right now is his ability to stay healthy (which concerns me too) But as far as week 1 is concerned, he will be 100% healthy.

And when healthy, this guy looks like a legit 1st round pick (accuracy concerns are WAY over hyped by the media) ... he just has barely been on the field, so only Titan fans have seen it.

1. He hasn't ever played in Arrowhead.

2. He hasn't seen a pass rush like ours.

3. You are one of the few teams whose skill players might be worse overall than ours.

I think it's going to be a tough day for Locker.

Titan43 09-02-2014 02:52 PM

Defense is another story though ....

Question marks all over the place with the transition to a 3-4. Also corner is looking pretty bleak right now as well. I really am concerned with nearly every position on the D right now (save McCourty and Casey)

Titan43 09-02-2014 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Dope (Post 10873724)
1. He hasn't ever played in Arrowhead.

2. He hasn't seen a pass rush like ours.

3. You are one of the few teams whose skill players might be worse overall than ours.

I think it's going to be a tough day for Locker.

Thats the thing though ... The skill position is actually one of the most promising parts of this team. Hunter and Wright appear to be a great combo.

RB is a little murky (with Greene as the starter), but everyone is hoping good things will come from Sankey (1st RB taken in the draft). DMC is like our wild card. Hoping to see him catch some passes out of the back field and play a "danny woodhead" like role that Whiz had in SD last year.

Also, last year the Titans had probably the worst group of coaching in franchise history (maybe even in NFL history lol).

Literally the LB coach had been coaching HS the year before. Munchack was never qualified to be anything more than a OL coach, and I think our OC could barely read ... it was really bad. I think we will see a lot more out of this team with a new coaching staff.

I'm sure you guys can relate when you went from terrible coaching to quality coaching last year