ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs 7 Chiefs Roster Questions before the next round of cuts (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285952)

Easy 6 08-29-2014 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10860288)
I really wouldn't mind if the Chiefs went with Richard Gordon over Harris.

From what I saw last night, I can't tell shit if he's improved or not. He didn't demonstrate very good playing speed, still has no clue how to fight for position to get open, and probably isn't that great of a blocker.

And I don't really see him improving next year, either.

The dude can just ****ing leave. That would be the best.

All of this.

He didnt do a single thing well last night, nothing about him, no facet of his game said "hey, theres something we can polish up"... he should just go play basketball in Italy or something.

Halfcan 08-29-2014 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 10860532)
These guys are being more vague than the ****ing Patriots about Catapano's problem, what the hell man?

He was sick for weeks without a single word about the problem, then we get a report a week ago that he was back and running with the ones... and now of course he's nowhere to be found again.

I cant recall anything quite like this on the Chiefs, wtf?

He is on a vacation with Duck Dynasty Mcgrath I guess?

Halfcan 08-29-2014 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 10856935)
Seahawks won the SB with defense and a running game.
The Ravens.
The Giants with 2 wins.

You need a QB, but you don't need him to throw the ball 40 times a game.

I said this at the beginning of last year. But of course Andy threw the ball all over the field. We don't have the O line to be a running team now- not at 1.6 yards a carry. Did any O linemen show he can hold his blocks-let alone move to the second level? I am asking because I didn't watch the last preseason game-and the highlights showed Stephenson getting roasted repeatedly.

Easy 6 08-29-2014 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 10860709)
He is on a vacation with Duck Dynasty Mcgrath I guess?

I'll tell ya whats up... Sutton realizes he has a superstar on his hands and is hiding him until the regular season.

Yeah, thats the ticket...

booger 08-29-2014 04:22 PM

Catapanno either has mono or he royally screwed himself diet or health wise gaining all that weight I'm guessing. I thought Reid said a few weeks back it was a virus.

Kicker is gonna be interesting. Santos supposedly has a great leg but his k/o doesn't reflect that. They could pull a bellichek and tell Succup to take a pay cut or gtfo

srvy 08-29-2014 06:29 PM

Jean Claude the Frenchy I dont think will clear waivers to the PS. Not that he has set the world on fire or anything. But for being as raw as he is He occasionally flashes brilliance. So there is a spark there and teams don't miss that especially the ones we have played.
This reminds me a lot when we tried to hide Lilja and lost him to the Colts. We didn't get him back till he was used up.

srvy 08-29-2014 06:46 PM

Kickers is a wash what we have been able to see. This one is going to go by evaluations in camp and possibly the almighty dollar. Toub will probably go with the guy who can make the FG in the cold of Arrowhead and drive it out the back or EZ.

Personally in a wash I would favor the guy who doesn't point to the shy after making a 30 yarder. God sure must love the kickers. Sadly I see Santos is a pointer.