ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Is a Good Singing Voice in a Woman a Turn-on? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=283342)

Simply Red 11-23-2014 10:56 AM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/G1lSXjwpb04" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dinny Bossa Nova 11-23-2014 10:58 AM

Aretha Franklin's voice has never failed to put goosebumps all over my body.

Yes, yes I would.

I recently found out about this young lady. I don't have the words to describe...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TGAfduCVSrA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rausch 11-23-2014 11:07 AM

The only singing voices that ever turned me on were Stevie Nicks, Johnette Napolitano (Concrete Blonde,) and Sophie B. Hawkins.

I guess I just like my raspy voiced vixens...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Lt6r-k9Bk6o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I understand 2 of the 3 are lesbians but...eh...things happen.

Simply Red 11-23-2014 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 11138511)
The only singing voices that every turned me on were Stevie Nicks, Johnette Napolitano (Concrete Blonde,) and Sophie B. Hawkins.

I guess I just like my raspy voiced vixens...

Post 163 - I'm not sure you're familiar with that original - it was one of the anthems for me in 1996 - That lady (& today is the first I knew of her) and her borderline psycho pitch+style - yet still talented enough voice almost make me O in my pants. Again I'm familiar with the original - so, I expect it's stronger for me than you or anyone else. Below is the OG mix:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wENI58mXZPE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

redfan 11-23-2014 11:26 AM

Are we talking celebs? Def increases the hotness factor.

For me, it's turn on in non-celebs as well; it increases the hotness factor at an even greater rate than a celebrity.

RealSNR 11-23-2014 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 11138470)
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iuYutmFPPK4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm cranking this in the Night Crawler and doing 130 on 285 in the rain!

Do you dig Pentatonix? They're a virtuosic a capella group that blows me away. A lot of singing talent, but they're also superb at blending and matching each other dead on.

This group's good, but it doesn't quite make me stunned like some others. For the number of singers they have in that group, they could do some ridiculously incredible things, but what I hear is something that sounds like it could be done with 5 or 6 voices.

They're solid performers, though. Nice repertoire choice, too.

MahiMike 11-23-2014 03:00 PM

Susan Boyle approves of this thread.

beach tribe 11-23-2014 03:01 PM

My penis has thanked me many times in the past or my pipes.

beach tribe 11-23-2014 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 11138320)

HFS.

I haven't heard Lords of acid in.....****.

Simply Red 11-23-2014 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11138970)
Do you dig Pentatonix? They're a virtuosic a capella group that blows me away. A lot of singing talent, but they're also superb at blending and matching each other dead on.

This group's good, but it doesn't quite make me stunned like some others. For the number of singers they have in that group, they could do some ridiculously incredible things, but what I hear is something that sounds like it could be done with 5 or 6 voices.

And again - it's hitting me esp. close to home - considering they're doing a virtual 'The Prodigy' playlist - I know the sharp turns that group fires off, electronically. I know how hard that must be to do that w/ voices and hands and things. That lady w/ her yelp is badass - they even sample in what The Prodigy had sampled (again) electronically. I've seen The Prodigy twice at the Masquerade here in Atlanta.

MagicHef 11-24-2014 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11138970)

Yep, after listening to Pentatonix, a lot of other a capella groups sound... messy.

Speaking of Pentatonix, did you know their beatboxer, Kevin Olusola is an amazing cellist as well? Here he is beatboxing and celloing with one of my favorite bands.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lPtpPz8fxwk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9vHFsXOdTt0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ioMRzpmnl7U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Also, along with the theme of this thread, Lisa Gungor's voice is pretty great to listen to.