ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU Cliff Alexander chooses KU...here's the live Illinois student reaction (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278655)

Mr. Flopnuts 11-18-2013 03:39 PM

LMAO The only thing better than the video are all the gifs and comments in this thread. ****ing primetime!

Braincase 11-18-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 10202592)
I don't know. Maybe I'll stew over your post for an entire day and get back to you tomorrow. Idiot. LMAO

Yeah. Give me you address, I'll send you a comp copy of my 24th technical book. Just hit Amazon last week.

Thing is, every time you insult me or anybody else, I just envision Donna or Rachel from "Suits" mouthing off. It's pretty damned funny.

Frazod 11-18-2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 10202665)
Yeah. Give me you address, I'll send you a comp copy of my 24th technical book. Just hit Amazon last week.

Thing is, every time you insult me or anybody else, I just envision Donna or Rachel from "Suits" mouthing off. It's pretty damned funny.

And every time I think of you, this is what I envision. And I read your pathetic, estrogen-soaked rage in this voice. Poor widdle ****face, nobody respects his great accomplishments. :deevee: And I laugh, and laugh, and laugh some more.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/phot...29-321-450.jpg

Prison Bitch 11-18-2013 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 10202615)
LMAO The only thing better than the video are all the gifs and comments in this thread. ****ing primetime!

Like the Chicago Sun-Times editorial on it says, the only thing more juvenile than the hat switch is a fan melting down over a high schooler's college choice.

Braincase 11-18-2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 10202681)
And every time I think of you, this is what I envision. And I read your pathetic, estrogen-soaked rage in this voice. Poor widdle ****face, nobody respects his great accomplishments. :deevee: And I laugh, and laugh, and laugh some more.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/phot...29-321-450.jpg

Said the legal secretary.

Frazod 11-18-2013 07:13 PM

I see Marvin is using his standard egghead attack method. He's so angry! LMAO

http://www.wikihow.com/images/d/d5/M...lor-Step-8.jpg

Round One: Drop resume (I'm not really a sniveling bitch on the internet - I write books!*)

* sign my name to texts written by grad students

Round Two: Belittle the competition (aren't people who work in the real world icky?)

And then soon we'll have:

Round Three: Expensive food and drink with people too good to talk to you (We're having brie and a lovely Chardonnay with Nigel and Claire later - we'll chat about the plight of poor Africans and reminisce about the days when it was okay to throw dog shit at returning soldiers)

Round Four: WHY ISN'T ANY OF THIS WORKING DOESN'T HE REALIZE HOW GREAT AND SMART I AM?????

Round Five: WAA STOP PICKING ON ME FRAZOD UNCLE UNCLE!!!!

Been this way for about a decade now. You'd think he get tired of this shit, but he never seems to. At least I won't get any more whiny PMs begging for a truce - I only accept PMs from people on my contacts list.

saphojunkie 11-18-2013 08:10 PM

Do you know what the best part of being a KU fan is?

How ridiculous it is when people try to troll you. It's like wearing a crimson and blue suit of armor made entirely from dragon scales and diamond.

And the townpeople continue to throw their pebbles...

Really... it's cute.

Eleazar 11-18-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 10203338)
Do you know what the best part of being a KU fan is?

How ridiculous it is when people try to troll you. It's like wearing a crimson and blue suit of armor made entirely from dragon scales and diamond.

And the townpeople continue to throw their pebbles...

Really... it's cute.

Have fun dominating in the JV league in basketball and being forgotten during football for the rest of... well, forever.

Don't ever change, we love you guys ROFL

Braincase 11-18-2013 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 10203156)

Round One: Drop resume (I'm not really a sniveling bitch on the internet - I write books!*)

Round Two: Belittle the competition (aren't people who work in the real world icky?)

Round Three: Expensive food and drink with people too good to talk to you (We're having brie and a lovely Chardonnay with Nigel and Claire later - we'll chat about the plight of poor Africans and reminisce about the days when it was okay to throw dog shit at returning soldiers)

Round Four: WHY ISN'T ANY OF THIS WORKING DOESN'T HE REALIZE HOW GREAT AND SMART I AM?????

Been this way for about a decade now. You'd think he get tired of this shit, but he never seems to. At least I won't get any more whiny PMs begging for a truce - I only accept PMs from people on my contacts list.

Impressive. I had no idea you obsessed about me to that extent. I'm flattered.

Frazod 11-18-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 10203426)
Impressive. I had no idea you obsessed about me to that extent. I'm flattered.

Um, you've done this, what, five or six times over the years? You're nothing if not predictable.

And you always start this shit. And I always finish it.

TribalElder 11-18-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10202409)

ROFL

That is just ****ing hilarious

They need to get the hand petting added in to the gif :LOL:

Al Bundy 11-18-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 10203156)

Winner.

Chief_For_Life58 11-18-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10203351)
Have fun dominating in the JV league in basketball and being forgotten during football for the rest of... well, forever.

Don't ever change, we love you guys ROFL

have fun never going to a national championship in football because you will never be the best team in the sec

Prison Bitch 11-18-2013 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 10203569)
ROFL

That is just ****ing hilarious

They need to get the hand petting added in to the gif :LOL:

It's like the lil fella just got told by a highway trooper at the door, that his mom was killed in a car accident

Braincase 11-18-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 10203554)
Um, you've done this, what, five or six times over the years? You're nothing if not predictable.

And you always start this shit. And I always finish it.

You are the king of the Internet tough guys.