ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KSU ***Official New New New EMAW Repository thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275345)

notorious 08-31-2013 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 9928419)
Didn't matter last night, there was nowhere to run. Our very solid running back was stymied all game. The Oline was unable to get any push, and this team misses Braden Wilson. Waters looks like a guy that can be a reasonable threat on the ground, at least getting what is blocked. He's more athletic than some other QB's we've had as run/pass threats. But when you don't open any holes, and the other team repeatedly gets penetration, you aren't going to run the ball.

This oline group had a good start to the season last year, but the second half of the season wasn't as positive. Looks like it's carried into this season.

Running QB's create space for the RB. It stretches the defense and keeps them guessing.

Compare the seasons KSU has had a pocket passer vs. running QB. It's not even close.

Chiefs Pantalones 08-31-2013 10:32 AM

Flowers chimes in lol...

@Don59Wayne: 😂😂😂RT @BFlowers24: Damn @T_Hart2 I see your kstate boys lost to raytown high last night

tk13 08-31-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 9928103)
Yep definitely was all Klein and not the Defense that has about 0 returning starters.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Lb9MzVOmueo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Holy crap. Please tell me this guy posts here.

notorious 08-31-2013 10:38 AM

So much fail.

DJJasonp 08-31-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9928502)
Holy crap. Please tell me this guy posts here.

Epic.

This guy's performance may be the worst WWF-style smack-talk performance in the history of smack-talk!

It's like he ran out of energy 5 seconds into the speech, and ran out of adjectives 15 seconds into the rant.

That was greatLMAO

Chiefs Pantalones 08-31-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Yep definitely was all Klein and not the Defense that has about 0 returning starters.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Lb9MzVOmueo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LMAO

Is that kstater?

notorious 08-31-2013 10:47 AM

"The Mask"

Sigh.

Stewie 08-31-2013 10:53 AM

Is he going to do a follow-up video? Maybe slitting his wrists.

WilliamTheIrish 08-31-2013 11:04 AM

The mask guy has only been doing this for three years. But today im seeing that he's been "discovered". I love the guy. Total flake.

WilliamTheIrish 08-31-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9927969)
This goes out to MU and KSU: I'm sorry, but when you've yet to win a single National Championship in the sport your school creepily, falsely and oddly prides itself on, you haven't "dominated" a damn thing and nor are you an "insert sport" school. You're just a school participating in collegiate athletics. Nothing special. Truth hurts, love you.

*pats li'l Cody on the head*.. Tussles his hair.

You hang in there li'l fella. This was your biggest win in 5 years. I'm glad it gave you the confidence to post tonight.

Bambi 08-31-2013 11:14 AM

Quote:

Saw a bunch of these last night. What's the story behind the beard? Who is that?

Bambi 08-31-2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9928371)
All Chiefs, All the time.

Oh yea I can't wait for this. It'll be how the Royals are finally out of the playoff race and week 1 vs Jacksonville. There will be a 30 second snippet of KSU losing and how they'll "get it together" and the only thing that's important is the conference games.

It's going to be great.

NewChief 08-31-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 9928556)
The mask guy has only been doing this for three years. But today im seeing that he's been "discovered". I love the guy. Total flake.

I really wish I could make fun of the guy... but Razorback fans have Liz, and it just doesn't get worse than Liz.

Chiefs Pantalones 08-31-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 9928574)
*pats li'l Cody on the head*.. Tussles his hair.

You hang in there li'l fella. This was your biggest win in 5 years. I'm glad it gave you the confidence to post tonight.

In like 20 years under Snyder you have 0 NCs 2 conf titles. How's that working out for y'all? The Chiefs should rename Arrowhead "Marty Stadium" giving thanks for all the mediocrity he brought us throughout the 90's. I know the program was horrific before Snyder but now it's just mediocre. Sounds awesome. No NCs, no1curr.

KevB 08-31-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9928835)
In like 20 years under Snyder you have 0 NCs 2 conf titles. How's that working out for y'all? The Chiefs should rename Arrowhead "Marty Stadium" giving thanks for all the mediocrity he brought us throughout the 90's. I know the program was horrific before Snyder but now it's just mediocre. Sounds awesome. No NCs, no1curr.

You are asking how it's been working out with Bill Snyder? It's been ****ing great, thanks for asking. Last year's conference title and BCS game was just another in a long line of entertaining teams I've had the opportunity to root for.