ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs My stupid SOC/Blackout story. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266767)

Hammock Parties 11-18-2012 08:21 PM

Maybe we could send those fine gentlemen on a cruise with their respective better halves.

DaFace 11-18-2012 08:21 PM

BTW, anyone got pics from the tailgate? I'd love to see what it was like there. And how many people dropped by?

mdchiefsfan 11-18-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9130993)
How do we know it's really him? I want a picture of him posing with a chocolate chip cookie, a trumpet, and today's newspaper before I believe it's not an imposter.

ROFLROFLROFL

ghak99 11-18-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9131380)

LMAO

BigRedChief 11-18-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9131458)
I was wondering that myself. I may rectify that unless you object and want to go through the "process."

I'm planning on doing another "this thread deserves to be in the hall" after the King of the N00bs is finished. Why don't we bump it for now. People will love it.

wheeler08 11-18-2012 08:31 PM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=174928
Omg I'm crying from laughing so hard.....

Simply Red 11-18-2012 08:31 PM

Please sell the team you incompetent piece of shit, **** you and **** all of the Hunts, even Clark's dead daddy!

Pioli - you're a complete amateur and couldn't even do MY job successfully IRL. You're a pathetic human, power hungry fat **** that is about as much of an executive as Helen Keller.

Simply Red 11-18-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 9131124)
This isn't just an embarrassment... the Chiefs potentially committed illegal actions against their fans today. That is beyond disgraceful.

I'd recommend having a call out on the Save Our Chiefs Facebook site for anyone who experienced a problem today at Arrowhead for peacefully acting on their First Amendment rights.

****ING THIS@!!

Simply Red 11-18-2012 08:40 PM

I swear to God, next time i go to Kansas City during season, I'm going to Grandmas about 3 miles from the stadium, we will order a funhouse pizza or Hiboy and watch the game on her 24" tube tv - but I may not ever go to another Chiefs game again.

This organization is old and tired. By the way; I do think Alabama beats the Chiefs this season. Chiefs best feel lucky they don't have to play them.

RINGLEADER 11-18-2012 08:51 PM

Unfortunately, I'm sure there is something on the back of the tickets and/or parking passes that clearly enable the team to remove anyone from the premises for doing something such as this -- I'm sure it is very broadly defined, but would be amazed if such language doesn't exist.

When you empower a third-party to remove you from the premises if you conduct certain prohibited activities (no matter how broadly that is defined), you are also consenting that they can remove you, revoke your tickets, and other commercial rights, etc., etc. I guess you can argue that they don't have the ability to detain you any longer than it takes to either remove you from the premises or to confiscate your fliers, but you'd need a lawyer versed in MO law to give you specific counsel on that front.

unlurking 11-18-2012 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9131397)
We can give him a choice? Dog Ramp or trophy?:LOL:

Trophy with a dog ramp on the top and a head rolling down it?

Simply Red 11-18-2012 08:56 PM

Detained? what does that even mean in this case, Phobia?

Was he arrested? Maybe taken in and questioned in the locker room, seriously asking because I'm not sure...

Anyone? is this written and i've not read it?

Iowanian 11-18-2012 09:01 PM

Hell.....I think next week, the fan hotline should be....used heavily from the entire Chiefs nation.

Hammock Parties 11-18-2012 09:03 PM

Pioli should have to pay a fine or something for abusing the police force....they are victims as much as the fans are right now.

Simply Red 11-18-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9131676)
Pioli should have to pay a fine or something for abusing the police force....they are victims as much as the fans are right now.

I wish there were a way we could con him into attending a function at Joes, only rather than a Chargers hat, it be him, that's tossed in the bonfire. I truly hate this man. He's a terrible, terrible human.