ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet The Hootie thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255055)

Backwards Masking 01-14-2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 8294717)
That being said:
I don't get why he was let go again. Phob, you're being too vague. It appears as though he was axed just because he expressed an opinion that you (on a personal level) didn't like. I understand that this place is not a democracy but how about some consistency?
On another note:

The douche awards are great... However, getting banned for winning is pretty ****ing lame.
Posted via Mobile Device

Agree on this part of the post 100 percent.

RNR 01-14-2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omega (Post 8294709)
LMAO

I solemnly swear that I am not Backwards Masking.

As much as I'd like to be.

You are him even if not the same person. If he is indeed not your dupe (I am pretty sure he is) then you have found a shitbag soul mate~

kstater 01-14-2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

Ok, srsly...
He's been given chance after chance and the only reason he's received so many chances is due to his status and post count. Any n00b that behaved like him would have been banned a long time ago.
That being said:
I don't get why he was let go again. Phob, you're being too vague. It appears as though he was axed just because he expressed an opinion that you (on a personal level) didn't like. I understand that this place is not a democracy but how about some consistency?
On another note:

The douche awards are great... However, getting banned for winning is pretty ****ing lame.
Posted via Mobile Device

Agreed. Even voted for myself. Stopped voting altogether once it was decided that people would be banned for it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by spida_man23 (Post 8294712)
This place is actually incredibly lax. Do you ever go on other boards? first rape joke is a perma ban.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hence the angst from many over bannings from popularity contests.

Saul Good 01-14-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Ok, srsly...
He's been given chance after chance and the only reason he's received so many chances is due to his status and post count. Any n00b that behaved like him would have been banned a long time ago.
That being said:
On another note:

Posted via Mobile Device

Just to clarify, the douche awards are entertaining, IMO. I have no problem with them except that I don't see how you can call Hootie a troll while encouraging the ultimate trollathon.

Phobia 01-14-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Backwards Masking (Post 8294686)
post Exactly As You Say when you tell me to say it or Get The Hell Out, right?

I'd advise you to take it on the chin and move on but you're not going to do that so I'm giving you the option you want to do anyway.

Bugeater 01-14-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Backwards Masking (Post 8294676)
you're 1000x more sad and pathetic and you're a Raider Fan. i'd suggest you bow down and Kiss Their Asses, but I nor anyone else will ever need to tell you that. You're the Brown Noser of all Brown Nosers around these parts.

Shut. The. ****. Up.

Fritz88 01-14-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Ok, srsly...
That being said:
On another note:

Posted via Mobile Device

Agreed.

FAX 01-14-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Backwards Masking (Post 8294676)
you're 1000x more sad and pathetic and you're a Raider Fan. i'd suggest you bow down and Kiss Their Asses, but I nor anyone else will ever need to tell you that. You're the Brown Noser of all Brown Nosers around these parts.

It makes me a little clammy and disoriented to defend a Faider fan, but you could not be more wrong in this case, Mr. Backwards Masking. It's heart-breaking, but there are Chiefs fans on this site with far less class than Mr. RedNeckRaider regularly displays.

Remember, when you point a finger at someone, three other fingers are pointing back at you ... and your thumb is kinda sticking up in the air. Unless, of course, you have no hands or fingers after losing your arms in a bus accident in which case you likely point with your penis and when you point a penis at someone, two testicles are sort of pointing toward your shoes.

FAX

Bugeater 01-14-2012 05:31 PM

And I'm disappointed that Hootie got banned again. But whatever...there's a great football game on right now so I'll obsess about it later.

HonestChieffan 01-14-2012 05:31 PM

Didn't we have this same thread like a year ago?

Backwards Masking 01-14-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8294724)
I'd advise you to take it on the chin and move on but you're not going to do that so I'm giving you the option you want to do anyway.

Is a Freedom Isn't Free speech coming next?

spida_man23 01-14-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Backwards Masking (Post 8294718)
if you wanna Bow Down To The Man and Lick His Boots than go right ahead.

it'd rather help keep it lax.

this made no sense, you're a reerun. this place is lax right nowumbass.
Posted via Mobile Device

doomy3 01-14-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spida_man23 (Post 8294732)
this made no sense, you're a reerun. this place is lax right nowumbass.
Posted via Mobile Device

nowumbass?

Did I miss an addition to the lexicon?

Bugeater 01-14-2012 05:33 PM

And Joey, you'd better ****ing behave. I don't want to have to wait an additional month for you to come back.

FAX 01-14-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Ok, srsly...
That being said:
On another note:

Posted via Mobile Device

Yeppers. Given the evidence presented to date, it does appear to be some kind of vendetta or the dreaded anti-reverse-ass-kiss.

FAX