ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The "IF no QB with the 1st pick" poll (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269836)

BigMeatballDave 02-09-2013 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9389267)
If Geno sucks in the NFL, I fully expect you Genonites to admit how dumb you were.

Has nothing to do with dumb, and more to do with taking a chance at winning championships.

You're just too stupid to know the difference.

Chiefs=Champions 02-09-2013 12:15 PM

Quote:

If Geno sucks in the NFL, I fully expect you Genonites to admit how dumb you were.

Dude, im pretty drunk right now, but i see clearly enough to know you are one of the biggest dumb-asses to visit this board in a long time. ENJOY!

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-09-2013 12:15 PM

Quote:

suck a butt.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rausch 02-09-2013 12:17 PM

Quote:

I want a QB.

I think Geno is the best QB available.

If we take a different QB at 1 I'll still S#it my pants happy because at least this year we've finally got it and we're trying...

RealSNR 02-09-2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

I will never ever ever apologize for wanting my team trying to take a chance at winning something meaningful.

Just because your pathetic **** franchise has been burned by overdrafting shit QBs in the first round doesn't mean we should have to apologize for when it's OUR turn to draft a pretty good QB.

Coogs 02-09-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

I'll gladly do that. I would much rather draft Geno and be wrong, than draft any other position, and have Geno turn out to be the real deal for some team a few picks later.

ForeverChiefs58 02-09-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Did drafting a bust (insert position) ever keep them from trying again? Either should QB. If Geno is a bust then we try for the next QB not wait another 30 freaking years.

Just going by the last 30 years anyone should fully expect you fans not wanting a QB in the 1st to admit how dumb you really are.

You are a ****ing troll B14ckmon Bob. I can't believe it doesn't get old to you.

Frankie 02-09-2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9389105)
Yep. Franchise LT will help avoid this situation again.

This would have been a non-dumb reply IF I had said we should draft Joekel at the top of the draft. But I haven't said that, have I? So,.....

B14ckmon 02-09-2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 (Post 9389299)
Did drafting a bust (insert position) ever keep them from trying again? Either should QB. If Geno is a bust then we try for the next QB not wait another 30 freaking years.

Just going by the last 30 years anyone should fully expect you fans not wanting a QB in the 1st to admit how dumb you really are.

You are a ****ing troll B14ckmon Bob. I can't believe it doesn't get old to you.

Don't be a ****ing moron. It has been established a thousand times that I am not this Bob guy.

Most of the planet thinks the Chiefs are stupid for reaching for a QB. It's not just two people on this forum.

Frankie 02-09-2013 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 9389141)
And there are million more Frankies that live in KC. Too often they also work at One Arrowhead Drive.

If that were the case the Arrowhead display would have contained a few Lombardi trophies.

:)

RealSNR 02-09-2013 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9389311)
This would have been a non-dumb reply IF I had said we should draft Joekel at the top of the draft. But I haven't said that, have I? So,.....

Insert anything. I don't care what it is. CB, OLB, DE, NT.

NOTHING is going to shoot us past 8-8 if it's not a real QB.

You might disagree, but then I'd tell you that why draft one of those above positions when we can take the best QB and get a starter at one of those spots later in the draft? Either way we still get everything we need. Why does it have to be the QB that gets put on the wait list for later in the draft?

Answer: It doesn't, and these hypotheticals are silly

B14ckmon 02-09-2013 12:29 PM

Alex Smith is a good QB. Geno Smith may never be a good QB.

RealSNR 02-09-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9389314)
Don't be a ****ing moron. It has been established a thousand times that I am not this Bob guy.

Most of the planet thinks the Chiefs are stupid for reaching for a QB. It's not just two people on this forum.

Most of the planet doesn't give a shit about the Chiefs. They'd rather we stay terrible so more interesting and sexy teams like the Cardinals, Saints, Cowboys, or Dolphins can be good again.

That's why they think drafting a LT at #1 is the smart idea.

RealSNR 02-09-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9389320)
Alex Smith is a good QB. Geno Smith may never be a good QB.

How can you post stuff like this and claim you're not a troll?

Deberg_1990 02-09-2013 12:36 PM

If no QB with 1st pick, insert razor in wrist.