ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Cris Carter in hot water for telling rookies to "have a fall guy" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=294105)

LoneWolf 08-24-2015 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 11682394)
Well, Jared Fogle for one.

ROFL

rabblerouser 08-24-2015 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 11682311)
lol....wtf. This isn't racist at all, nope.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 11682315)
Nope, not racist at all.

Well, I see how it can be confusing for you - a lot of weak - minded people have tried to convince me that the truth is racism for my entire life.

Luckily, I'm aware enough and have enough to trust myself and my own perceptions over what some bullshitters try and feed me.

I'm blessed with a mind of my own; I understand that racism exists only as a social construct, and that the word didn't even exist before Stalin - era Russia...and that it was used to describe "non-conformists" who were anti-communists.

You know...words have meanings. Check it out. Read a book. Enlighten yourself. Break the chains of your own mental slavery.

Have a good day.

DaneMcCloud 08-24-2015 03:27 PM

Wow, so Robert Klemko of Sports Illustrated and The MMQB was asked to keep this off the record, yet the NFL posted it on their website.

Roger Goodell's NFL is a laughingstock.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1snahig

rabblerouser 08-24-2015 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 11682467)
Wow, so Robert Klemko of Sports Illustrated and The MMQB was asked to keep this off the record, yet the NFL posted it on their website.

Roger Goodell's NFL is a laughingstock.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1snahig

It's pretty bad.

I fear that this is only the tip of the iceberg. In the NFL, where there's smoke...there are firefighters trying to quash a raging inferno.

Rain Man 08-24-2015 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 11682375)
I just find it interesting that Bortland throws Carter under the bus for this (possibly joking, probably not) comment after he retires from the league.

Also, there's nothing particularly shocking about recommending a fall guy. They're useful in all sorts of situations.

Would you consider being my fall guy? In an inexcusable lack of planning on my part, I don't have one.

-King- 08-24-2015 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 11682456)
Well, I see how it can be confusing for you - a lot of weak - minded people have tried to convince me that the truth is racism for my entire life.

Luckily, I'm aware enough and have enough to trust myself and my own perceptions over what some bullshitters try and feed me.

I'm blessed with a mind of my own; I understand that racism exists only as a social construct, and that the word didn't even exist before Stalin - era Russia...and that it was used to describe "non-conformists" who were anti-communists.

You know...words have meanings. Check it out. Read a book. Enlighten yourself. Break the chains of your own mental slavery.

Have a good day.

Yep. It's tough being a white man in America. I don't know how you make it through each day.

ThaVirus 08-24-2015 04:06 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

White people believe in Bigfoot but they don't believe in racism.

ThaVirus 08-24-2015 04:06 PM

Dude's a few keystrokes away from saying ****er. Just go ahead and let it out.

MahiMike 08-24-2015 04:36 PM

Ray Lewis approves of this idea.

MahiMike 08-24-2015 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11682548)
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

White people believe in Bigfoot but they don't believe in racism.

Some of the most racist people are black.

rabblerouser 08-24-2015 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 11682497)
Yep. It's tough being a white man in America. I don't know how you make it through each day.

I wouldn't know, I'm a Native American.

rabblerouser 08-24-2015 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 11682609)

Indeed.

If I had my way, we would all be equal and live in harmony with each other and we would all have nice houses and have nice things and all people would work together in every aspect of humanity...

But here, in the really real world, I know that it's not that way. I'm not afraid of being called a "racist"; I know what I am and what I am not.

ThaVirus 08-24-2015 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 11682609)

No doubt about it.

-King- 08-24-2015 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 11682619)
I wouldn't know, I'm a Native American.

Oh, so these apply to you also then?

Get a check each month
Go to college for free
get my meals paid for
Have free health insurance

rabblerouser 08-24-2015 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 11682636)
Oh, so these apply to you also then?

Get a check each month
Go to college for free
get my meals paid for
Have free health insurance

Nope. I'm a Blackfoot. We don't get shit, that's Cherokee.

Nice stereotype though.

If I believed in racism, I'd call you a bigot...but I know that you're just ignorant.