ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink I'm going to get drunk tonight, who's with me? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=259234)

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-01-2012 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8871996)
It was the only thread that had the word "drunk" in it. You're my hero.

I know what my contributions here are. Some music that 4 people care about... some bullshit that a few more care about... a few baseball posts... a random Chiefs related post to get input now and then.

I suggest starting your own drunk thread if that's what you want to do.

Sorry just don't care for having stupid old threads of mine bumped. Do what you will though.

Phobia 09-01-2012 11:52 PM

I just prepared a rum and diet. I doubt I'm going to reach any sort of intoxicated state though.

In58men 09-01-2012 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8872007)
I know what my contributions here are. Some music that 4 people care about... some bullshit that a few more care about... a few baseball posts... a random Chiefs related post to get input now and then.

I suggest starting your own drunk thread if that's what you want to do.

Sorry just don't care for having stupid old threads of mine bumped. Do what you will though.

Gonzo made one for me, but can't seem to find it. Something like "The Official I'm drunk with nothing else to do" thread.

Phobia 09-01-2012 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8872007)

There is only one solution to this dilemma. Don't create stupid threads. I don't think this is so bad. Don't sweat it, bro.

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-01-2012 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8872010)
Gonzo made one for me, but can't seem to find it. Something like "The Official I'm drunk with nothing else to do" thread.

No problem. I'm just not the same guy I was when I started some of this shit so when it's bumped I just cringe. I've stopped drinking and am on a clearer path now. I haven't drank in over a month and don't plan to again.

In58men 09-01-2012 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8872012)
There is only one solution to this dilemma. Don't create stupid threads. I don't think this is so bad. Don't sweat it, bro.

Real talk.

Sometimes it's good to look back and say "WTF was I thinking". If somebody judges another person over a message board then their life must be pretty pathetic. Just saying. Be yourself.

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-01-2012 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8872012)

Since my likes and CP's interests don't always intercede I imagine I'll always start stupid threads. Maybe not drunk threads, but stupid threads nonetheless.

In58men 09-01-2012 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8872015)
No problem. I'm just not the same guy I was when I started some of this shit so when it's bumped I just cringe. I've stopped drinking and am on a clearer path now. I haven't drank in over a month and don't plan to again.

I have several embarrassing threads, it's all good. I know I had a blast that night lol.

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-02-2012 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8872018)
I have several embarrassing threads, it's all good. I know I had a blast that night lol.

Nothing wrong with that. I enjoy your stuff. This descision is just for me.

In58men 09-02-2012 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8872022)
Nothing wrong with that. I enjoy your stuff. This descision is just for me.

I respect that. I sir, will not bump your threads unless you give me the okay. I apologize.

BillSelfsTrophycase 09-02-2012 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 8871994)
I'm really high and just had cereal

God I hope it was Frosted Flakes...I'd stab a dude in the eye for a bowl of that right now

In58men 09-02-2012 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillSelfsTrophycase (Post 8872029)
God I hope it was Frosted Flakes...I'd stab a dude in the eye for a bowl of that right now

Stoned or sober?

Stoned cocoa pebbles

Sober Raisin Bran

Phobia 09-02-2012 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8872017)
Since my likes and CP's interests don't always intercede I imagine I'll always start stupid threads. Maybe not drunk threads, but stupid threads nonetheless.

Me too. I once started a thread about shitting my pants at dinner after eating way too many tomatoes. It has thrown a monkey wrench into my political career. Top that.

In58men 09-02-2012 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8872034)
Me too. I once started a thread about shitting my pants at dinner after eating way too many tomatoes. It has thrown a monkey wrench into my political career. Top that.

I told Clay he was cute, my gf now thinks I'm gay and we haven't done anything in 8 months.

BillSelfsTrophycase 09-02-2012 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8872033)
Stoned or sober?

Stoned cocoa pebbles

Sober Raisin Bran

**** all that noise

Cookie Crisp FTW

High, Drunk, Sober...