ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Not "Mods" but "Mobs?" WTF (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269221)

Mr. Flopnuts 01-23-2013 03:14 PM

I want in the group, and I need people to rep me for validity in my personal life. I've learned this from Hootie in the last couple of years. And I keep fighting to have the one who sucks the penis brought back time after time. :facepalm: I need help...

Frazod 01-23-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9345002)
I want in the group, and I need people to rep me for validity in my personal life. I've learned this from Hootie in the last couple of years. And I keep fighting to have the one who sucks the penis brought back time after time. :facepalm: I need help...

I'm still trying to figure out why his latest incarnation hasn't been banned since he was permabanned the last time.

Rasputin 01-23-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony77 (Post 9344975)
Just sad........ grow up.

Would you like some rep to get you out of the red?

Fire Me Boy! 01-23-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9344686)
bold the important parts

Here ya go.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9344575)
Good evening, London. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine- the security of the familiar, the tranquility of repetition. I enjoy them as much as any bloke. But in the spirit of commemoration, thereby those important events of the past usually associated with someone's death or the end of some awful bloody struggle, a celebration of a nice holiday, I thought we could mark this November the 5th, a day that is sadly no longer remembered, by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat. There are of course those who do not want us to speak. I suspect even now, orders are being shouted into telephones, and men with guns will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Adam Sutler. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent. Last night I sought to end that silence. Last night I destroyed the Old Bailey, to remind this country of what it has forgotten. More than four hundred years ago a great citizen wished to embed the fifth of November forever in our memory. His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you then I would suggest you allow the fifth of November to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me one year from tonight, outside the gates of Parliament, and together we shall give them a fifth of November that shall never, ever be forgot.

|Zach| 01-23-2013 03:20 PM

haha

SPchief 01-23-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9345016)
I'm still trying to figure out why his latest incarnation hasn't been banned since he was permabanned the last time.

He and Joey were both allowed back. Good move by the mods. This place is better with both of them

Frazod 01-23-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 9345028)
He and Joey were both allowed back. Good move by the mods. This place is better with both of them

I like Joey. But Pootie can go choke on a bag of dicks.

Sorter 01-23-2013 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9345024)
Here ya go.

Excellent

|Zach| 01-23-2013 03:43 PM

Isn't Hootie the one who was invited by AC to go and create his own Texans board? What happened with all that?

Frazod 01-23-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9345092)
Isn't Hootie the one who was invited by AC to go and create his own Texans board? What happened with all that?

Pootie went in dropping unfiltered N-bombs with his pals for about a week, then he got bored and wandered off. Just like a spoiled child when the alure of his shiny new toy wears off.

listopencil 01-23-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9344939)
nothing against you, just don't see how you get repped SO often. I hardly see you post and when I do I hardly consider them rep worthy.

I do consider you one of the most important members of CP.

I just don't consider you a rep worthy one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9327042)
Leaking vinegar and water could be a sign that you're a douche. You might want to get that looked at.

I gave Frazod pos rep for this post. Within the conversation it was sort of an "out of the blue" funny retort that made me laugh. I rep posts that make me laugh, make me think, or state something particularly well. I rarely neg rep posts and the majority of those happen in pissy little rep fights.

SPchief 01-23-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9345149)
I gave Frazod pos rep for this post. Within the conversation it was sort of an "out of the blue" funny retort that made me laugh. I rep posts that make me laugh, make me think, or state something particularly well. I rarely neg rep posts and the majority of those happen in pissy little rep fights.

neg rep

listopencil 01-23-2013 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 9345174)
neg rep

Noooo! How will I live?

Frazod 01-23-2013 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 9345174)
neg rep

I just gave him positive rep, so there! :harumph:

Rambozo 01-23-2013 04:15 PM

I'm a bitch? ROFL

I'm not one of the people who gangs up on people with 5-6 of their buddies like 7th graders at the roller rink.
It's a straight up witch hunt and it's bush league. It's KC Star forum type of BS.

I care about rep? ROFL

These "mobsters" are the ones that are obviously the most concerned about rep. Look how they use it.

I'm putting every one of these guys on ignore because their opinions aren't worth jack shit to me.

It's pretty damn funny to me. I'll leave it at that.