ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Knowmo's Homer Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274917)

Mother****erJones 10-27-2013 04:39 PM

****ing crybaby ass Denver. All they do

loochy 10-27-2013 05:20 PM

hey knowmo

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...m/Sorry/18.jpg

mr. tegu 10-27-2013 05:35 PM

Peyton looked awful today throwing the ball more than 10 yards. Especially to the outside.

loochy 10-27-2013 05:37 PM

EPIC D WITH A PICK 6 ENSURES THAT DENVER HAS A BETTER D THAN KC /knowmo

MagicHef 10-27-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10130337)
So you're NOT in agreement with me, then LMAO

29th in the league in YPC allowed is stopping the run? That's what you're saying?

OK, great job then. I hope you enjoy watching KC's run-stuffing defense as much as their high-flying, explosive offense.

Mother****erJones 10-27-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 10132141)
29th in the league in YPC allowed is stopping the run? That's what you're saying?

OK, great job then. I hope you enjoy watching KC's run-stuffing defense as much as their high-flying, explosive offense.

Oh STFU already. Your shtick is old.

BigMeatballDave 10-27-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

Please die.

The Bad Guy 10-27-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Care to explain to me why LeSean McCoy is the only back to have any success all year against them?

I'll await your response, you couch stain.

Mother****erJones 10-27-2013 07:11 PM

Cleveland had -1 rush yard in the first half. Ya I'm real worried. The only teams that run on us have mobile QBs

Mother****erJones 10-27-2013 07:12 PM

Morris averaged 5.5 YPC tonight against Denver, JC will do that

lcarus 10-27-2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10132306)
Cleveland had -1 rush yard in the first half. Ya I'm real worried. The only teams that run on us have mobile QBs

This dude probably actually thinks Denver's shit stable of RBs are gonna run all over us. Face it, if Denver is beating us, they're beating us with Peyton Manning's arm.

RealSNR 10-27-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

You: "KC does not possess talent that can stop the run. Their statistical standing demonstrates that."

Me: "This is basically the same defensive team Romeo had minus Ron Edwards and Mike Vrabel. What flaws that show up in our run defense should be attributed to scheme, not talent. And it's not like the scheme is really an issue. Points is all that matters"

You: "That's what I said"

Me: "Uhh..."

You: "Oooga booga booga booga!"

RealSNR 10-27-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 10132322)
This dude probably actually thinks Denver's shit stable of RBs are gonna run all over us. Face it, if Denver is beating us, they're beating us with Peyton Manning's arm.

I already dared him to suggest that Denver would be better off doing more run plays than pass plays at KC, since it exploits this supposed awful gaping weakness in our defense. A successful running team like Denver grinding out the clock and wearing down our defense would neutralize our team's strength and force Alex Smith to put up 30+ points (probably 40+) to win.

He hasn't yet risen to the challenge.

MagicHef 10-27-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 10132286)
Care to explain to me why LeSean McCoy is the only back to have any success all year against them?

I'll await your response, you couch stain.

Quarterbacks are backs.

Also, many RBs were having success, but didn't see many carries due to being behind. David Wilson was doing better against KC than any other team he played.

MagicHef 10-27-2013 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10132333)
You: "KC does not possess talent that can stop the run. Their statistical standing demonstrates that."

Me: "This is basically the same defensive team Romeo had minus Ron Edwards and Mike Vrabel. What flaws that show up in our run defense should be attributed to scheme, not talent. And it's not like the scheme is really an issue. Points is all that matters"

You: "That's what I said"

Me: "Uhh..."

You: "Oooga booga booga booga!"

That is not what I said.