ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs' Player Jevon Belcher involved in murder-suicide, shoots self at Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267244)

HMc 12-01-2012 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9169990)
You're a moron.

Were you privy to those private emails and conversations? If so, please post them for all to see.

It'll shut pussies like you the **** up.

It was you that left the board because your vagina was sore. I don't know that you're that well placed to go calling other posters "pussies".

BigMeatballDave 12-01-2012 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTLB58 (Post 9169825)
Every time I get in this thread or the original one and start reading I start crying.
Tomorrow is going to be a long day.
When you've been a Chief fan since 1973 and it has literally consumed you things like this take it's toll. :(

I consider myself an emotional person, and I haven't come remotely close to choking up.

philfree 12-01-2012 11:24 PM

I was a player I'd want to play. It would give something to focus on besides just the tragedy and then there is a week to deal with it.

DaneMcCloud 12-01-2012 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 9170002)
It was you that left the board because your vagina was sore. I don't know that you're that well placed to go calling other posters "pussies".

You're completely and utterly clueless as to why I a took an 18 month sabbatical from this forum.

But if you'd like to tell everyone why I left, be my guest. And be sure to share the emails with the owner of this site.

Thanks.

HMc 12-01-2012 11:25 PM

was DTLB58 the baby's actual daddy??

DaneMcCloud 12-01-2012 11:26 PM

Quote:

Every time I get in this thread or the original one and start reading I start crying.

In all seriousness, you need to seek help.

tk13 12-01-2012 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9170000)
Fox 4? Fox 4?

What about the NATIONAL advertisers that paid for Monday night's Primetime programming? What about the advertisers that paid for REGIONAL advertising?

What about lost viewership for ESPN?

There are at least 20 issues that would have to be considered before such a move, especially considering the move would be made because of a murderer.

Lost viewership for ESPN? If the game was moved to Monday night, it would be aired only in the KC and Charlotte markets on the local FOX affiliates. The rest of the country would be completely unaffected. I can't imagine that's going to wreck a Giants/Skins game.

Sure the advertisers for the primetime programming in those markets would lose out, but that's no different than when you have wall-to-wall weather coverage or breaking news or a variety of things that happen more frequently than you think. Like I said, it's not ideal, but it's not the end of the world.

MOhillbilly 12-01-2012 11:30 PM

Rage checkers....ftw.

HMc 12-01-2012 11:31 PM

Man, the fact that emails between you and the owner even exist and the fact that you needed a sabbatical demonstrates that you take this internet stuff far too seriously, and that you really aren't in a position to tell anyone else that they're getting "wound up".

**** knows what was in the emails. The suggestion was that you got upset because you weren't being respected enough, or something equally hilarious and pathetic. It seems entirely plausible, given how sensitive you are to even a hint of disagreement.

You can post the emails yourself, but you won't, because they'd demonstrate you to be a little girl.

DaneMcCloud 12-01-2012 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9170014)
Lost viewership for ESPN? If the game was moved to Monday night, it would be aired only in the KC and Charlotte markets on the local FOX affiliates. The rest of the country would be completely unaffected. I can't imagine that's going to wreck a Giants/Skins game.

It doesn't matter what you think. Just as with the Minnesota game a few years back, the game was moved to Tuesday. ESPN has contractual rights.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9170014)
Sure the advertisers for the primetime programming in those markets would lose out, but that's no different than when you have wall-to-wall weather coverage or breaking news or a variety of things that happen more frequently than you think. Like I said, it's not ideal, but it's not the end of the world.

Acts Of God (weather) are far different than a pre-planned move because of murder.

You're either not aware of all of the ramifications or you're not thinking this through to its conclusion.

DaneMcCloud 12-01-2012 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 9170022)
Man, the fact that emails between you and the owner even exist and the fact that you needed a sabbatical demonstrates that you take this internet stuff far too seriously, and that you really aren't in a position to tell anyone else that they're getting "wound up".

**** knows what was in the emails. The suggestion was that you got upset because you weren't being respected enough, or something equally hilarious and pathetic. It seems entirely plausible, given how sensitive you are to even a hint of disagreement.

You can post the emails yourself, but you won't, because they'd demonstrate you to be a little girl.

You're completely ****ing clueless about the situation, so go ahead and continue to talk out of your stupid fat ass.

No one cares, least of all, me.

dirk digler 12-01-2012 11:33 PM

If they wanted to postpone it they could have moved the game to Thursday January 3rd.

Of course this all comes down to what kind of precedent the league wants to set..

DaneMcCloud 12-01-2012 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 9170022)
Man, the fact that emails between you and the owner even exist and the fact that you needed a sabbatical demonstrates that you take this internet stuff far too seriously

Says the guy that's bringing up something that happened almost two years ago and is totally unrelated to the topic at hand.

LMAO

JFC, you're a raging ****bag.

DaneMcCloud 12-01-2012 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9170027)
If they wanted to postpone it they could have moved the game to Thursday January 3rd.

Of course this all comes down to what kind of precedent the league wants to set..

No way.

And be in direct competition with the Fiesta Bowl?

|Zach| 12-01-2012 11:35 PM

Quote:

Tomorrow is going to be a long day.
When you've been a Chief fan since 1973 and it has literally consumed you things like this take it's toll. :(

Eh, its prob time to re-evaluate some things bud.