ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2012 Kansas Football Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=253033)

Saul Good 12-28-2011 04:42 PM

I didn't turn anything into a cesspool. This is the post that I responded to this afternoon.

If you want to discuss KU in your very own echo chamber, I would suggest finding a KU board. I've never been to one, so I can't make a reccomendation, but I'm sure they exist.

Otherwise, feel free to have a discussion here, and I'll participate as much or as little as I feel like. I'm going to respond to the stupid shit
KU fans say about Mizzou, though. I fully expect to have 1,000 posts in this thread given the volume of said stupid shit routinely posted here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 8241181)
You're doing it wrong. See, no one here cares about you goat****ers anymore. Your leaving the Big 12 was the best thing for the Big 12... without you, the conference is stable.

Your flirting with the Big 10... and the SEC... etc... ****ed up a lot of shit. The whole conference hates Mizzou... now you get to go to the SEC and be the bottom of the totem pole and everyone's bitch... and you have to travel very far for every game you play. lol.

Enjoy your loserdom, MUron. Especially those MUrons in the KC area, who will be begin to get very little coverage of MU on TV now. heh.

ArrowheadHawk 12-28-2011 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8242040)
I didn't turn anything into a cesspool. This is the post that I responded to this afternoon.

If you want to discuss KU in your very own echo chamber, I would suggest finding a KU board. I've never been to one, so I can't make a reccomendation, but I'm sure they exist.

Otherwise, feel free to have a discussion here, and I'll participate as much or as little as I feel like. I'm going to respond to the stupid shit
KU fans say about Mizzou, though. I fully expect to have 1,000 posts in this thread given the volume of said stupid shit routinely posted here.

I guess some people can't get over it. I for one will enjoy playing MU this season and won't care after that what happens.

Al Bundy 12-28-2011 04:57 PM

I really wish KU MU would be able to play again soon. I always have so much fun with my MU/KU friends at those football games.

Bambi 12-28-2011 04:57 PM

There are as many posts now in a thread for a KU season that has yet to be played as there are total in the thread for the entire season that MU has played.

Can't make it up.

Reerun_KC 12-28-2011 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8241742)
So no Alabama fans come to town when the teams play?

have you ever been to Baton Rouge? Cause with comments like this, I seriously doubt it...

I have tailgated and been to LSU games...

And yes there are plenty of AL fans when they come to town, but not as many as you think...

Saul Good 12-28-2011 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8242132)
have you ever been to Baton Rouge? Cause with comments like this, I seriously doubt it...

I have tailgated and been to LSU games...

And yes there are plenty of AL fans when they come to town, but not as many as you think...

I've never been to Baton Rouge for a football game, but I know that the overwhelming majority of Alabama fans who attend a game in Death Valley aren't from Baton Rouge despite what Wickedson would like you to believe.

Braincase 12-28-2011 05:20 PM

AND THAT'S WHY MIZZOU FANS WILL TRAVEL TO SEC GAMES!

Now, can we cut the crap and go back to talking about KU Football?

Fritz88 12-28-2011 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 8242183)
AND THAT'S WHY MIZZOU FANS WILL TRAVEL TO SEC GAMES!

Now, can we cut the crap and go back to talking about KU Football?

Impossible to find KU FB news on this thread anymore.

Mr. Plow 12-28-2011 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 8242287)
Impossible to find KU FB news on this thread anymore.

Eh, there isn't a lot going on. When/if any good news breaks, it will take over. Right now, this shit passes the time.

Braincase 12-28-2011 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8242289)
Eh, there isn't a lot going on. When/if any good news breaks, it will take over. Right now, this shit passes the time.

We should be hearing about additional staff within the week. We know what's happening with select transfers, although I'd sure like to see a little smoke with the kid from USC.

Who would expect to see on our starting O-line next fall? I'm sure it will change depending on who flashes at spring practice.

Bambi 12-28-2011 06:40 PM

I think we're in a recruiting dead period until jan 3rd.

Braincase 12-28-2011 10:14 PM

I think this might be the formal announcement:

From Twitter:
<header style="outline-style: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-color: initial; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 13px; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; display: block; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; ">KU Football <s style="outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; text-decoration: none; ">@</s>KUJhawkfootball<time pubdate="" datetime="2011-12-29T03:25:17.613Z" data-time="1325129117613" style="outline-style: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-color: initial; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 13px; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; right: 16px; top: 9px; visibility: visible; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; ">48m</time></header>Mike Nolan, former NFL head coach, joins Charlie Weis as Defensive Coordinator at KU. Former Akron HC Rob Ianello WR coach. <s class="hash" style="outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; text-decoration: none; ">#</s>kufball

ArrowheadHawk 12-28-2011 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 8242736)
I think this might be the formal announcement:

From Twitter:
<header style="outline-style: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-color: initial; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 13px; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; display: block; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; ">KU Football <s style="outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; text-decoration: none; ">@</s>KUJhawkfootball<time pubdate="" datetime="2011-12-29T03:25:17.613Z" data-time="1325129117613" style="outline-style: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-color: initial; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 13px; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; right: 16px; top: 9px; visibility: visible; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; ">48m</time></header>Mike Nolan, former NFL head coach, joins Charlie Weis as Defensive Coordinator at KU. Former Akron HC Rob Ianello WR coach. <s class="hash" style="outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; text-decoration: none; ">#</s>kufball

Sweet.

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-28-2011 10:20 PM

That twitter account is a joke not real.

Braincase 12-28-2011 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 8242747)
That twitter account is a joke not real.

If that's the case, my apologies. Been a lot of smoke around Nolan for a week or so now.