ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Movies (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245)

'Hamas' Jenkins 02-07-2009 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 5466839)
Yes. A totally worthless waste of life.

The only funny part was the bear.

It sucked, but Vakidis was worth it.

JuicesFlowing 02-07-2009 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miles (Post 5466545)
Just finished watching RocknRolla. Pretty ****ing entertaining and nice to see Guy Ritchie back on track.

Has anyone seen Revolver? I hear it may be a bit confusing but seems like it may be at least worth a rent.

I just watched that this week. Wasn't bad, but I can't get into the British gangster films (Snatch, etc). It was cool that they announced at the end of the film that they're making a sequel: The Real RocknRolla.

Frazod 02-07-2009 12:42 PM

We rented The Express and, ironically, Pineapple Express. Haven't watched them yet, but outside of the titles, I'm not expecting them to be terribly similar. :D

Sure-Oz 02-07-2009 01:50 PM

Watched "the family that preys" and it was a pretty solid flick. Never watched a tyler perry movie but it was good and not stupid at all imo.

It was the gf's rent and i think it's worth a rent.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-07-2009 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 5466814)
I've seen it. It was quite confusing. I had to look it up on imdb.com to figure out what I'd just seen. It wouldn't be the first movie I'd choose to rent, but it wouldn't be the last either. It was entertaining enough to watch and if you like trying to figure out puzzles it's worth a shot.

Okay, I can't NOT bite on this:

You're one of the "great political minds" of this board who always has an answer at the ready to promote your cause and to Ass Clown your opposition, but you can't figure out a plot that ****ing simple?!

If ever there were an argument as to why street smarts trump book smarts, buddy, you just made it. :shake:

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-07-2009 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 5466865)
Take off my shoes and suck me sexaayyyyyy.

"Now we're humping sexaayyyyy"...:doh!::D

Midnight_Vulture 02-07-2009 03:12 PM

Lost Highway...best film of the 90s

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-07-2009 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture (Post 5467407)

Well smack my pecker and call me Rasputin; MV makes his annual, single post worthy of reading!

mikeyis4dcats. 02-07-2009 10:48 PM

saw Slumdog Millionaire tonight, good, albeit it a little slow in the third quarter...

luv 02-07-2009 10:52 PM

Went to see "he's just not that into you" tonight. I liked it. My friend said she was glad it was on my ticket (I paid), because she thought the entire thing was cheesy.

luv 02-07-2009 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 5468585)
Went to see "he's just not that into you" tonight. I liked it. My friend said she was glad it was on my ticket (I paid), because she thought the entire thing was cheesy.

It was funny though. Not even five minutes into the movie, she leans over and says she's got my character pegged. I think she' liked it more than she let on. Me? I like anything with Kevin Connelly or Justin Long.

patteeu 02-08-2009 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan (Post 5467210)
Okay, I can't NOT bite on this:

You're one of the "great political minds" of this board who always has an answer at the ready to promote your cause and to Ass Clown your opposition, but you can't figure out a plot that ****ing simple?!

If ever there were an argument as to why street smarts trump book smarts, buddy, you just made it. :shake:

You should keep your political butthurt out of this thread, sweetheart.

Fire Me Boy! 02-08-2009 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture (Post 5467407)

Yeah. Clearly. :rolleyes:

Probably why it's sitting at 56 percent on Rotten Tomatoes.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-08-2009 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 5469024)
You should keep your political butthurt out of this thread, sweetheart.

You should keep your tongue off of SHTSPRAYERS boots, asshole.

Sure-Oz 02-08-2009 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 5468611)
It was funny though. Not even five minutes into the movie, she leans over and says she's got my character pegged. I think she' liked it more than she let on. Me? I like anything with Kevin Connelly or Justin Long.

I am actually going to see this in about 45 min with the gf.