ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Bungie Destiny (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270050)

007 05-08-2015 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chest Rockwell (Post 11486243)
Nice. Will be mine soon as well.

I think of this as Xur dishing out karmic justice for the fact that when I ran the nightfall with my Titan this week my reward was one legendary engram (special) which Ra-Hool quickly turned into a mote of light.

One mote of light as a nightfall reward nearly tilted me. Thunderlord will align my chakras.

Wow that is some serious horseshit there.

I decided today to go ahead and kill my extra hunter and start up a titan. Hopefully I can get it leveled up before the end of next weekend so I don't miss any nightfalls.

CanadianChief 05-08-2015 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11486246)

I decided today to go ahead and kill my extra hunter and start up a titan. Hopefully I can get it leveled up before the end of next weekend so I don't miss any nightfalls.

Good Idea. Sounds like Bubble Bros are going to be in high demand for PoE by the looks of the twitch reveal.

Clyde Frog 05-08-2015 11:21 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHwwUSIemm8

Full Reveal Preview is out. It looks AWESOME!

jiveturkey 05-08-2015 12:29 PM

That exotic shotgun has 30 rounds in the mag is rapid fire but doesn't allow you to equip a heavy weapon. If you've ever been molested by a shrapnel launcher you can now return the favor.

There is also a shot of Fallen in the Vault of Glass. I'm guessing that one of the new story missions has us chasing them through there.

Clyde Frog 05-11-2015 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11486246)

I resisted for so long but I did it last weekend too. I killed my main Hunter and I started a Titan. I got her up to level 31 9/10ths in 8 days. Im having so much fun with flying knees / fist of havoc in Crucible (finally got my KDR consistently over 1.0) and bubble trains in PVE. I think I only play my Warlock and Hunter for raids and weekly resets now.

She was slow and clunky until I unlocked all the perks on her skill tree now I run her with max agility and minimal shields (just like a hunter). The Titan is so versatile and lot more fun that I ever expected. I just wish there was a faster way to get plasteel plating than of hours of spamming Roc Strikes.

007 05-11-2015 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clyde Frog (Post 11492606)
I resisted for so long but I did it last weekend too. I killed my main Hunter and I started a Titan. I got her up to level 31 9/10ths in 8 days. Im having so much fun with flying knees / fist of havoc in Crucible (finally got my KDR consistently over 1.0) and bubble trains in PVE. I think I only play my Warlock and Hunter for raids and weekly resets now.

She was slow and clunky until I unlocked all the perks on her skill tree now I run her with max agility and minimal shields (just like a hunter). The Titan is so versatile and lot more fun that I ever expected. I just wish there was a faster way to get plasteel plating than of hours of spamming Roc Strikes.

I'll have to get with you at some point so you can show me how to run this thing. I really have no idea how to use its perks.

007 05-11-2015 11:12 PM

Just to be sure Clyde, you do level all the armor up before you tear it down for scrap right? I don't mean pay for all your upgrades but just get all the circles with the green outline. That will double and triple the amount of Plasteel Plating you get.

Skyy God 05-12-2015 11:09 AM

Been killing it on exotics lately: bought Thunderlord (!!) & MIDA, got TLW, No Land Beyond, Plan C, & Universal Remote from drops.

Ghally and IB next, please.

keg in kc 05-12-2015 11:44 AM

I was so happy to finally get Thunderlord. I was so pissed I missed out on the IB helm by about a match, wasted hours the last night arguing with a now ex-. :grr: I've given up on hawkmoon and gallarhorn.

Clyde Frog 05-12-2015 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11493967)
I'll have to get with you at some point so you can show me how to run this thing. I really have no idea how to use its perks.

Anytime you see me on just hit me up. If you can get your hands on Helm of Inmost Light and Helm of St 14 and get them leveled up it'll made both your defender and striker badass. Some people like the ruin wings for the ammo perks but l like punching shit in the face a lot more.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11493967)
Just to be sure Clyde, you do level all the armor up before you tear it down for scrap right? I don't mean pay for all your upgrades but just get all the circles with the green outline. That will double and triple the amount of Plasteel Plating you get.

Thanks for the advice. I have not but Ill start. I get too excited when I get an armor drop and immediately break it down.

007 05-12-2015 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clyde Frog (Post 11494789)
Anytime you see me on just hit me up. If you can get your hands on Helm of Inmost Light and Helm of St 14 and get them leveled up it'll made both your defender and striker badass. Some people like the ruin wings for the ammo perks but l like punching **** in the face a lot more.

Thanks for the advice. I have not but Ill start. I get too excited when I get an armor drop and immediately break it down.

Yeah, I didn't learn that little tidbit until about a month ago.

Thing driving me nuts right now is the strike list is only dropping gauntlets for me and I already have one set of vendor and one exotic guantlets. Give me armor I can use damnit. LMAO

Clyde Frog 05-12-2015 06:01 PM

[vQUOTE=Guru;11494992]Yeah, I didn't learn that little tidbit until about a month ago.

Thing driving me nuts right now is the strike list is only dropping gauntlets for me and I already have one set of vendor and one exotic guantlets. Give me armor I can use damnit. LMAO[/QUOTE]

They'll come.

In the meantime, save all your purple engrams until next week when HOW armor and guns are added to the loot table.

007 05-12-2015 08:25 PM

Its definitely not looking good for me to get a nightfall in on my titan this week.

keg in kc 05-12-2015 09:16 PM

No point in saving engrams. You can't get HoW items from TDB engrams.

Mav 05-12-2015 11:13 PM

Been a great night for me.

Got a last word. Two vexes, finally got the timepiece. Last raid weapon I needed. Got the warlocks boots and coat. Great great night.