ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs' Player Jevon Belcher involved in murder-suicide, shoots self at Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267244)

KcMizzou 12-01-2012 11:13 PM

Dane vs. tk13

Interesting.

Gotta root for the underdog here. C'mon TK. (Sorry Dane you have much more experience, but TK knows his shit.)

Sully 12-01-2012 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 9169134)
The strange part to Bob Dole as he thought about this while sitting in the woods all afternoon, is the realization that these guys, at least coming in to the league, are some of the most head-shrunk and evaluated employees on the freaking planet. How his situation and his mental state could escalate to the level of what he did is just ****ing mind boggling.

Is that really true for undrafted guys, though?
I know the guys at the combine and a few other outliers are studied hard, but I don't know that an undrafted lb from Maine was put quite through the ringer that most are.

... I could be wrong

Scorp 12-01-2012 11:14 PM

Jesus Christ, McDouche is back in full force attention whoring. Just shut the **** up already.

Marcellus 12-01-2012 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9169968)
It does. I don't think it would matter much. They would be just as effected on Monday. My point was its not unprecedented for them to push back a game.

Play the game, and other than each team getting draft order and the players getting stats for contract bonus $ its a meaningless game. Let them walk through it, there really is no harm to anyone. I don't get the outrage. There is no benefit to not having the game nor a huge disgrace to having it.

DaneMcCloud 12-01-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9169972)
I just have to wonder how focused his (now former) team mates will be, especially when they had nothing to do with anything.

If the players aren't focused, it's understandable, but it's not unlike anyone else that's had to deal with tragedy that has to show up at work each day.

Shogun 12-01-2012 11:17 PM

Buncha bleeding vaginas ITT. JFC, its sat evening, go have a ****ing drink and stop arguing. You're both chiefs fans, at the end of the day you want the same thing. Stop crying about you disagreeing over something. Worse than a ****ing sewing circle sometimes I swear to god.

http://bloodyfists.net/board/images/smilies/smh.gif

DaneMcCloud 12-01-2012 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorp (Post 9169977)
Jesus Christ, McDouche is back in full force attention whoring. Just shut the **** up already.

Really?

Go ahead and point out where I'm wrong and where I'm "attention whoring".

What a bunch of ****ing pussies.

DaneMcCloud 12-01-2012 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 9169973)
Dane vs. tk13

Interesting.

Gotta root for the underdog here. C'mon TK. (Sorry Dane you have much more experience, but TK knows his shit.)

Yeah, I should dig up the posts where TK said I was wrong about Pioli and Tyson Jackson.

LMAO

He doesn't know dick. And he's a dick.

Great combo.

okcchief 12-01-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9169978)
Play the game, and other than each team getting draft order and the players getting stats for contract bonus $ its a meaningless game. Let them walk through it, there really is no harm to anyone. I don't get the outrage. There is no benefit to not having the game nor a huge disgrace to having it.

I have no outrage either way. Just curious as to why Dane is raging on people for thinking postponing the game was a possibility. It's entertaining anyway

DaneMcCloud 12-01-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 9169969)
Maybe I should message the owner and mods to ensure I'm adequately respected. Don't people know who I am?

You're a moron.

Were you privy to those private emails and conversations? If so, please post them for all to see.

It'll shut pussies like you the **** up.

DaneMcCloud 12-01-2012 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9169988)
I have no outrage either way. Just curious as to why Dane is raging on people for thinking postponing the game was a possibility. It's entertaining anyway

And curious as to why that people here think it's so easy to postpone an NFL game because a player murdered the mother of his child and then offed himself?

Why would they do that? Oh, that's right. They didn't.

tk13 12-01-2012 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9169983)
Really?

Go ahead and point out where I'm wrong and where I'm "attention whoring".

What a bunch of ****ing pussies.

This whole thing is you attention whoring dude. FOX 4 is not going to be turned upside down and go broke if the game happened to be moved to Monday night. The people who'd watch tomorrow will watch anyway, and the people who wanted to watch Bones or whatever the heck is on Monday would throw a fit and complain and life would go on Tuesday.

Reerun_KC 12-01-2012 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTLB58 (Post 9169825)
Every time I get in this thread or the original one and start reading I start crying.
Tomorrow is going to be a long day.
When you've been a Chief fan since 1973 and it has literally consumed you things like this take it's toll. :(

You serious? If this effects you that deeply. You might want to check your priorities in life. Actually in all honesty you might look into therapy. I am not kidding bro your.post actually.concerns me as person.

DaneMcCloud 12-01-2012 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9169996)
This whole thing is you attention whoring dude. FOX 4 is not going to be turned upside down and go broke if the game happened to be moved to Monday night. The people who'd watch tomorrow will watch anyway, and the people who wanted to watch Bones or whatever the heck is on Monday would throw a fit and complain and life would go on Tuesday.

Fox 4? Fox 4?

What about the NATIONAL advertisers that paid for Monday night's Primetime programming? What about the advertisers that paid for REGIONAL advertising for a Sunday NFL game?

What about lost viewership for ESPN?

There are at least 20 issues that would have to be considered before such a move, especially considering the move would be made because of the actions a murderer.

You clearly don't know a ****ing thing about broadcast TV.

dirk digler 12-01-2012 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9169978)

True though you do have to consider player safety.