ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop ***Official Knowmo2724 homer-2000 thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=211188)

Quesadilla Joe 01-07-2011 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chief103182 (Post 7328110)
Look what happens when I do this:

The Chiefs didn't have guys like Jabar Gaffney, Eddie Royal, and Demaryius Thomas.

I hope you don't think Bowe was the best WR in the NFL this year. He was one of the most inconsistent receivers in the league this year. B Lloyd showed up week in and week out.

Bwana 01-07-2011 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7328116)
The Chiefs didn't have guys like Jabar Gaffney, Eddie Royal, and Demaryius Thomas.

I hope you don't think Bowe was the best WR in the NFL this year. He was one of the most inconsistent receivers in the league this year. B Lloyd showed up week in and week out.

Hey groin wrangler, I thought you were LEAVING.

Agent V 01-07-2011 09:37 AM

Quote:

I'm aware of that, dumbass. It was a joke. It's funny how quickly you get offended at someone taking a jab at your sports team, though.

Also, leave. Welcher.

The Bad Guy 01-07-2011 09:57 AM

Quote:

Really? He showed up against the Chiefs in Arrowhead?

The Broncos basically were a run and shoot team through the first 12 weeks.

Bowe played in an offense that led the league in rushing.

I'm not knocking Lloyd because he had a great year. However, there's a reason he's on his 4th team in his NFL career.

Roddy White, Andre Johnson and Greg Jennings are all players I'd take this year over Brandon Lloyd.

4-12.

1ChiefsDan 01-07-2011 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7307021)

That's funny, Alfred Williams is on the same show and he thinks Tebow will fail. Two ex donks with differing opinions.

1ChiefsDan 01-07-2011 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7324685)
He is going to have the same kind of success that Jerry West had. Elway's dad was an expert at evauluating talent and actually was one of Pat Bowlen's closest advisers for a long time. Elway was born and raised with football and he is just as smart, if not smarter, than any GM in the NFL.

My dad is a neuropharmacolgist. I got to spend lots of time in his lab at KU Med Center. I was raised in it. I guess I get to go do research on brains because he was good at it. **** it that I don't have any experience doing it. I should get a job doing it because my dad was well known in his field. :doh!:

1ChiefsDan 01-07-2011 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7327334)
I don't know. I know that we are interviewing Harbaugh soon and that Elway could really help us land him.

how's this working out for you ?LMAO

Mile High Mania 01-07-2011 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denverdanchiefsfan (Post 7328175)
My dad is a neuropharmacolgist. I got to spend lots of time in his lab at KU Med Center. I was raised in it. I guess I get to go do research on brains because he was good at it. **** it that I don't have any experience doing it. I should get a job doing it because my dad was well known in his field. :doh!:

:LOL:

King_Chief_Fan 01-07-2011 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7328003)
He was the best receiver in the NFL this year. Enough said.

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/555...ompicture1.png

Catching 77 passes and having 72 of them go for first downs is absolutely insane. LMAO

not too bad for a team that threw 999 times through the season:doh!:

Ugly Duck 01-07-2011 11:06 AM

Quote:

How did having those guys work out for the Denver team this year?

RealSNR 01-07-2011 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7324685)
He is going to have the same kind of success that Jerry West had. Elway's dad was an expert at evauluating talent and actually was one of Pat Bowlen's closest advisers for a long time. Elway was born and raised with football and he is just as smart, if not smarter, than any GM in the NFL.

You know who Todd Haley's dad is, right? I mean, using your logic, the Chiefs will be winning Super Bowls any day now.

Stinger 01-07-2011 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7327334)
I don't know. I know that we are interviewing Harbaugh soon and that Elway could really help us land him.

ORLY

Quote:

Broncos' interest in Stanford coach Jim Harbaugh has cooled

Read more: Broncos' interest in Stanford coach Jim Harbaugh has cooled -

As of this morning, the Broncos are proceeding in their head coaching search without Jim Harbaugh. The team is not planning to interview the Stanford head coach, according to an NFL source.

John Elway, the Broncos' new football operations boss, did let Harbaugh know earlier in the week that he was interested. But the Stanford coach seemed to show only backburner interest in the Broncos as he met first with the San Francisco 49ers, then the Miami Dolphins, as well as Stanford officials.

The Broncos had discussed visiting Harbaugh in Denver earlier in the week. When that couldn't be arranged, team officials talked about flying to the Bay Area, but a definitive time couldn't be set.

At this point, the Broncos' interest in Harbaugh seems to have cooled. He would have been a tough get, anyway, as the Broncos are already committed to paying at least $5 million next year to former head coaches Mike Shanahan ($3.5 million) and Josh McDaniels (settlement figure from $3.2 million that was owed) and there are reports Harbaugh's price tag is around $7 million a year.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_17034613

Mile High Mania 01-07-2011 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ugly Duck (Post 7328316)
How did having those guys work out for the Denver team this year?

The passing game wasn't the problem... lack of running game early, no real TE and a poor defense was the problem.

LaChapelle 01-07-2011 11:44 AM

Murlarky turned them down
Harbaugh is out
They must know Elway has a masterplan that they can't compare too

Mile High Mania 01-07-2011 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaChapelle (Post 7328418)
Murlarky turned them down
Harbaugh is out
They must know Elway has a masterplan that they can't compare too

Neither one of these guys was on my wish list... I don't think it's a big deal at all. Harbaugh should stay at Stanford.