ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs CHIEFS ***OFFICIALLY*** SIGN TYLER BRAY (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272676)

BigCatDaddy 08-05-2013 08:09 AM

I've been trying to understand it, but I can't. How does this guy fall out of the draft? I know there were some character question marks, but this isn't the first guy with an elite arm and character concerns and they don't become UDFA's. A lot of places has this guy as a first round talent. With QB being the most important position in football, how does a team at least not take a late round flyer on him rather than take come 7th round CB that never plays a down in the NFL. I don't get it.

Tribal Warfare 08-05-2013 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9859488)
I've been trying to understand it, but I can't. How does this guy fall out of the draft? I know there were some character question marks, but this isn't the first guy with an elite arm and character concerns and they don't become UDFA's. A lot of places has this guy as a first round talent. With QB being the most important position in football, how does a team at least not take a late round flyer on him rather than take come 7th round CB that never plays a down in the NFL. I don't get it.

His coach Derrick Dooley threw him under the bus , and he didn't interview well on the whiteboard.

Tribal Warfare 08-05-2013 08:12 AM

Reid Ferrin ‏@KCChiefs_Reid 1m
With a flick of the wrist, Bray tosses it effortlessly, landing in Shoemaker's hands then finds Rico

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-05-2013 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9859488)

Because the Lord has seen the Hunt family's mandate of ineptness, and has decided it's time to lead KC out of the bondage of dumbassery, and in to the promised land.

Mr_Tomahawk 08-05-2013 08:14 AM

Reid Ferrin‏@KCChiefs_Reid2m
With a flick of the wrist, Bray tosses it effortlessly, landing in Shoemaker's hands then finds Rico #impressive

Easy 6 08-05-2013 08:14 AM

I can only guess that he came off as clinically braindead, not just immature... but plain old dumber than a rock.

Probably whiffed his x's and o's tests by a country mile.

Mr_Tomahawk 08-05-2013 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9859497)
I can only guess that he came off as clinically braindead, not just immature... but plain old dumber than a rock.

Scored the same on the wonderlic as Geno...

Easy 6 08-05-2013 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9859500)

LMAO

BigCatDaddy 08-05-2013 08:22 AM

Quote:

I guess, but Kelly and Marion scored a 15 on the Wonderlic. I still can't see not taking a flyer.

Fat Elvis 08-05-2013 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9859500)

...and RGIII

Easy 6 08-05-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9859510)
I guess, but Kelly and Marion scored a 15 on the Wonderlic. I still can't see not taking a flyer.

Its strange for sure but oh wells, their loss, our gain... :thumb:

Mr_Tomahawk 08-05-2013 08:35 AM

Nick Jacobs‏@Jacobs7133s
Overload blitz coming from left side. Tyler Bray hurries the throw on a go route to Frankie Hammond. Throws behind. #Chiefs

DAMNIT BRAY!

Fish 08-05-2013 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 9859198)
Here you go....

That's pretty good. But at the very bottom... Bray is a UDFA, not a UFDA.... :D

Sorter 08-05-2013 08:43 AM

Quote:

It's quite possible that he was also gifted with poor teachers of football as well.

Easy 6 08-05-2013 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9859551)
It's quite possible that he was also gifted with poor teachers of football as well.

Well he has a good one now PBJ