ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Misc Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=290020)

keg in kc 02-11-2017 01:54 PM

Tom DeLonge is finally publishing his ufo book. Sekret Machines: Gods.

keg in kc 02-13-2017 03:38 PM

Been a while since I saw one of these. :(

<iframe width="707" height="428" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mIFTdQGGEA4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RippedmyFlesh 02-15-2017 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B_Ambuehl (Post 12736986)
Those Mandela affects have seriously been freaking me out. Those that definitely apply to me:

I was taught to spell dilemna not dilemma

Notice the pronunciation went from dilemNa to dileMMa.
My biggest ME is this

Black Tom Explosion

Sabotage in New York Harbor
The explosion on Black Tom Island packed the force of an earthquake. It took investigators years to determine that operatives working for Germany were to blame.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/histor...bor-123968672/

I have never heard of this until recently. Never was taught it in school,refered to by blood relatives or referenced in any book movie or song.

Nickhead 02-16-2017 12:10 AM

im watching a story about brady becoming the starter in NE. i find it ironic, 12 days (brady's jersey number) after 9/11, a jet crashed into #11, which ended up with a 'collapsed' lung, (bledsoe, bled-so)the patriot brady could start :D

seriously, it is weird a jet crashed into bledsoe with #11

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tNzd9Xd0who" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

keg in kc 02-16-2017 01:15 PM

Although I don't actually believe in the Mandela Effect, I actually have one experience of my own:

I remember ads for Keeping Up With The Jones starring Rhys Darby and not Zach Galifianakis. One of the things I remember is that he read the lines so much better.

Easy 6 04-05-2018 07:40 PM

There has been a recent surge of strange sightings, some from military and civilian pilots that defy proper description... but this one takes the cake from all of them

Be sure to watch the second half, the giant thing just sits there perfectly still and silent

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/new...208000814.html

stumppy 04-05-2018 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13504973)
There has been a recent surge of strange sightings, some from military and civilian pilots that defy proper description... but this one takes the cake from all of them

Be sure to watch the second half, the giant thing just sits there perfectly still and silent

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/new...208000814.html

Looks like lights running along the top of a building to me.

Easy 6 04-06-2018 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 13505016)
Looks like lights running along the top of a building to me.

Seems like that would be easy enough for the newspaper to prove before running with this story...

Baby Lee 04-06-2018 05:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 12743817)
Although I don't actually believe in the Mandela Effect, I actually have one experience of my own:

I remember ads for Keeping Up With The Jones starring Rhys Darby and not Zach Galifianakis. One of the things I remember is that he read the lines so much better.

Probably because Zach appears to be wearing a Rhys suit.

stumppy 04-06-2018 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13505252)
Seems like that would be easy enough for the newspaper to prove before running with this story...

It would if they had complete, correct information about the entire thing. Who knows if they do or dont.
I just skimmed over the article and watched the video and to me the lights on a building is what it appears to be.
Who knows, it could be any of a million different things.

Rausch 04-06-2018 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 12737087)
The pedo rings are real, I just don't think the podesta emails are any part of it. I think there's real stuff in there that was sidelined by this.

I think Podesta is absolutely part of it but the pizza place is just a pizza place.

Just because a large group of pot heads hang out at a comic book shop doesn't mean the comics shop has anything to do with drugs. A lot of these pedo rings work through charities and religious orgs...

O.city 04-08-2018 05:47 PM

I wonder what the effect would be if there was ever defininitive proof of extraterrestrial visits or something of the sort?

How do you guys think people would react?

keg in kc 04-08-2018 06:13 PM

Depending on what the extraterrestrials are, I think the reaction would be mostly 'no shit.' We've had 60 years of programming through scifi books, comic books, tv series and movies. It's not nearly the same world as when the Brookings Report was written. Unless they came in phasers blasting, I don't think there'd be civil unrest or people giving up on religion. At least no more than normal.

O.city 04-08-2018 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 13508546)
Depending on what the extraterrestrials are, I think the reaction would be mostly 'no shit.' We've had 60 years of programming through scifi books, comic books, tv series and movies. It's not nearly the same world as when the Brookings Report was written. Unless they came in phasers blasting, I don't think there'd be civil unrest or people giving up on religion. At least no more than normal.

I dunno I’m not sure how the religion could continue at that point

keg in kc 04-08-2018 06:58 PM

Religion's dying on its own already. At least in the US.

displacedinMN 04-08-2018 07:03 PM

I believe all the extra radio waves from electronics are making people more crazy.

O.city 04-08-2018 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 13508606)
Religion's dying on its own already. At least in the US.

I’m not sure about that

But a legit alien ship landing and communicating would seem to be a little different

keg in kc 04-08-2018 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 13508622)
I’m not sure about that

But a legit alien ship landing and communicating would seem to be a little different

Pretty well-known fact. Attendance is down almost everywhere.

Another sort of related thing is that the Catholics have been really open about alien life the last few years, along with some other denominations.

loochy 04-09-2018 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 13508597)

I still don't get what that has to do with religion.

Thou shalt not discover aliens?
Dirka dirka jihad no aliens?
If one sees aliens then one shall never ascend into nirvana?

What religion forbids aliens?

O.city 04-09-2018 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 13509061)

True,

Just seems would be somewhat difficult to reconcile the two.

banecat 04-09-2018 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 13509061)

Some sects of Christianity claim aliens are demons

keg in kc 04-09-2018 05:57 PM

I think tomorrow the day planet x is supposed to finally be revealed to the world.

When it doesn't happen they'll just pick another day...

I think I've seen about 27 raptures in my adult life, so far, and several guaranteed ends of the world.

One of the latest is that the world actually did end in 2012, we just didn't realize it at the time, and that's what all the Mandela Effect stuff is about.

Bowser 04-09-2018 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 13510006)
I think tomorrow the day planet x is supposed to finally be revealed to the world.

I think I've seen about 27 raptures in my adult life, so far, and several guaranteed ends of the world.

One of the latest is that the world actually did end in 2012, we just didn't realize it at the time, and that's what all the Mandela Effect stuff is about.

It can't be a Mandela Effect if you don't know the effect is taking place.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/.../138/reece.jpg

(Right?)

O.city 04-10-2018 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 13510006)

Wait wut?

keg in kc 04-10-2018 09:10 AM

He'll if I know.

The weirdest thing is, to sort of tie this back to the question of religion and its reaction to UFOs, that most of the craziest conspiracies, like planet x or CERN opening doorways to another dimension, are championed by hyper-conservative ultra-anti-science evangelical Christians. Literally everything is demons and/or end times prophesy. The eclipse last year? Beginning of Judgement, cause it crossed the US, and there's another in 7 years that crosses the US and makes a big X. CERN? Devil-worshippers trying to break the 7 seals, and if you look at images from the site you can see demon faces as they begin to break through. Planet X? It's wormwood, and it's already visible in the sky. Except that it's not, cause the elites are hiding it with chemtrails and a special jet that flies 24 hours a day screening it from the world's view using a fake sun. Flat earth? It fit exactly with the book of genesis. Except for the giant ice wall that circles us, which sounds like GRRM. But the rest, totally biblical.

It's all like really bad science fiction. They literally hate science. But still try to use it - obviously without understanding it at all - to justify every whacked-out belief they have. Did you know that carbon dating actually proves the 6000 year biblical timeline? That's just one of the thousands of bizarre faux theories floated with unabashed confirmation bias all over the interwebs.

And that's how at least some reaction to actual UFO disclosure would go: they wouldn't believe it. It would be the CIA deceiving the masses through a Project Blue Beam hoax. The 'truth' is that there are no extraterrestrials, only demons coming here at the end times to try and harvest souls.

It's very entertaining. And somewhat frightening, in terms of how much our whacked-out fundamentalists can resemble their fundamentalist brethren of the Muslim variety.

O.city 04-10-2018 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 13510737)
He'll if I know.

The weirdest thing is, to sort of tie this back to the question of religion and its reaction to UFOs, that most of the craziest conspiracies, like planet x or CERN opening doorways to another dimension, are championed by hyper-conservative ultra-anti-science evangelical Christians. Literally everything is demons and/or end times prophesy. The eclipse last year? Beginning of Judgement, cause it crossed the US, and there's another in 7 years that crosses the US and makes a big X. CERN? Devil-worshippers trying to break the 7 seals, and if you look at images from the site you can see demon faces as they begin to break through. Planet X? It's wormwood, and it's already visible in the sky. Except that it's not, cause the elites are hiding it with chemtrails and a special jet that flies 24 hours a day screening it from the world's view using a fake sun. Flat earth? It fit exactly with the book of genesis. Except for the giant ice wall that circles us, which sounds like GRRM. But the rest, totally biblical.

It's all like really bad science fiction. They literally hate science. But still try to use it - obviously without understanding it at all - to justify every whacked-out belief they have. Did you know that carbon dating actually proves the 6000 year biblical timeline? That's just one of the thousands of bizarre faux theories floated with unabashed confirmation bias all over the interwebs.

And that's how at least some reaction to actual UFO disclosure would go: they wouldn't believe it. It would be the CIA deceiving the masses through a Project Blue Beam hoax. The 'truth' is that there are no extraterrestrials, only demons coming here at the end times to try and harvest souls.

It's very entertaining. And somewhat frightening, in terms of how much our whacked-out fundamentalists can resemble their fundamentalist brethren of the Muslim variety.

Yeah, there's definitely some interesting takes on some of this stuff.

Weird, but interesting.

O.city 04-10-2018 09:20 AM

I've been reading some stuff on DMT lately and the possibility of multidimension travel etc.

They've supposedly found DMT in a lot of plants in the ME, which supposedly could explain hearing God from the burning bush in Moses days etc.

Interesting theory

Valiant 04-11-2018 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 13508597)

Have you met a lot of religious people?

They would just add it to the narrative like dinosaurs.

Valiant 04-11-2018 11:39 AM

My beliefs, I believe there is other life out in the universe but we will never meet them as the universe is too massive. If our solar system is a grain of sand on Smithville lake, and the nearest other Galaxy is in Iraq. The odds of two intelligent life species find each other is nil.
Now, for ufo sightings. I don't think they are aliens. I think they are time travelers. If travel is possible it would need to be done via a ship as the universe expands and moves. Needs to be a beacon of some sort. The reason they don't look like us is evolution from living in space or altered earth environment because we destroyed it.

Just my crazy theory.

O.city 04-11-2018 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 13512224)
My beliefs, I believe there is other life out in the universe but we will never meet them as the universe is too massive. If our solar system is a grain of sand on Smithville lake, and the nearest other Galaxy is in Iraq. The odds of two intelligent life species find each other is nil.
Now, for ufo sightings. I don't think they are aliens. I think they are time travelers. If travel is possible it would need to be done via a ship as the universe expands and moves. Needs to be a beacon of some sort. The reason they don't look like us is evolution from living in space or altered earth environment because we destroyed it.

Just my crazy theory.

I've thought of that before, but I'm not sure how it would work out. If you can time travel, you ideally would have to avoid any and all contact as not to alter the past and potentially cause yourself to not be there.

Its interesting to think about though. Although while the universe is so huge, plus now there's possibly multiple universes, if something has evolved and or been around that long, they'll figure out how to travel such long distances fast.

Hell we've only been what we are now for 10000 or so years. Give us another 100000 and no telling what will be going on.

O.city 04-11-2018 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 13512206)

True.

listopencil 04-12-2018 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 13509221)
True,

Just seems would be somewhat difficult to reconcile the two.

Thomas Aquinas already did.

listopencil 04-12-2018 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 13512206)

"My confidence in venturing into science lies in my basic belief that as in science so in Buddhism, understanding the nature of reality is pursued by means of critical investigation: if scientific analysis were conclusively to demonstrate certain claims in Buddhism to be false, then we must accept the findings of science and abandon those claims."

- The 14th Dalai Lama in The Universe in a Single Atom: The Convergence of Science and Spirituality (2005)

And I think that this is a rational response.

listopencil 04-12-2018 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh (Post 12742820)
Notice the pronunciation went from dilemNa to dileMMa.
My biggest ME is this

Black Tom Explosion

Sabotage in New York Harbor
The explosion on Black Tom Island packed the force of an earthquake. It took investigators years to determine that operatives working for Germany were to blame.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/histor...bor-123968672/

I have never heard of this until recently. Never was taught it in school,refered to by blood relatives or referenced in any book movie or song.

I am unsurprised that so many people, after not paying attention to either spelling or the minutiae of American history for most of their lives, find that they are incorrect or simply lacking in knowledge. I was surprised however at the vehemence that some people have displayed when demanding that the universe itself must have been inexplicably altered rather than admit this.

listopencil 04-12-2018 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B_Ambuehl (Post 12736986)
Those Mandela affects have seriously been freaking me out.

Your memory is just a story that you tell yourself every day, and it's delivered by an unreliable narrator.

Rausch 04-13-2018 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 13508505)
I wonder what the effect would be if there was ever defininitive proof of extraterrestrial visits or something of the sort?

How do you guys think people would react?

I think people would be fine knowing ET is out there.

The implications of meeting an ET thousands or millions of years more advanced would be the problem.

Rausch 04-13-2018 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 13513461)
Your memory is just a story that you tell yourself every day, and it's delivered by an unreliable narrator.

A memory is just like that game where there are 20 people and a phrase is told from the first to the second, second to third, and so on. Memories degrade with each telling...

Baby Lee 04-24-2018 10:42 PM

This is pretty wild, mildly unsettling

https://melmagazine.com/the-mystery-...e-f3c347322315

Rausch 04-24-2018 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 13530025)
This is pretty wild, mildly unsettling

https://melmagazine.com/the-mystery-...e-f3c347322315

I've watched a number of vids on that and It's hard to really even form a guess on what happened.

Very similar is the guy who was skiing in the North East with friends and one week later he shows up in California, still in his ski gear, with no memory of what happened or really of much of his own past. That's one you should definitely look up.

O.city 02-26-2019 04:31 PM

Lets fire this thread back up.

Easy 6 02-26-2019 04:39 PM

I like where your head is at, O City

So much great stuff to talk about

SAUTO 02-26-2019 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14125202)
Lets fire this thread back up.

What u got?

O.city 02-26-2019 04:55 PM

Nothing, I just read thru some of after listening to a Rogan podcast about some UFO stuff and wanna hear some new things.

Simply Red 02-26-2019 04:55 PM

anyone heard any mysterious booms?

Simply Red 02-26-2019 04:56 PM

not too bad of a channel here

https://www.youtube.com/user/secureteam10

ToxSocks 02-26-2019 05:01 PM

So...yesterday i was at work and my wife calls me up. Pretty routine for us. But this time she was spooked. She spooks easy so i didn't think too much of it.

She says, "Babe, i can't find the remote for the T.V. I checked everywhere and i don't see it"

"It has to be there. It was there last night and this morning. Keep looking.", I tell her.

She calls me back a few minutes later.

"Babe! I think someone is ****ing with me! I think there's a spirit here with me.", she says.

"LMAO you're tripping. There's no ghosts there with you."

"No, you don't understand. Someone keeps changing the channel!"

"I'm sure there's a rational explanation..."

"OMG Someone just put the guide on! They hit the 'last channel' button too! There's a spirit here messing with the T.V"

"Sigh...just turn the T.V off"

......A few hours later.....

I pick up the phone to see how she's doing.

"Hey, so did you find the remote?"

"Yeah....it was between the mattress and Box Spring."

Dun dun dun....

O.city 02-26-2019 05:11 PM

That's funny.

My wife has had similar "experiences".

SAUTO 02-26-2019 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14125252)
Nothing, I just read thru some of after listening to a Rogan podcast about some UFO stuff and wanna hear some new things.

Joe had probably smoked a lot of weed first

Easy 6 02-26-2019 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 14125278)
So...yesterday i was at work and my wife calls me up. Pretty routine for us. But this time she was spooked. She spooks easy so i didn't think too much of it.

She says, "Babe, i can't find the remote for the T.V. I checked everywhere and i don't see it"

"It has to be there. It was there last night and this morning. Keep looking.", I tell her.

She calls me back a few minutes later.

"Babe! I think someone is ****ing with me! I think there's a spirit here with me.", she says.

"LMAO you're tripping. There's no ghosts there with you."

"No, you don't understand. Someone keeps changing the channel!"

"I'm sure there's a rational explanation..."

"OMG Someone just put the guide on! They hit the 'last channel' button too! There's a spirit here messing with the T.V"

"Sigh...just turn the T.V off"

......A few hours later.....

I pick up the phone to see how she's doing.

"Hey, so did you find the remote?"

"Yeah....it was between the mattress and Box Spring."

Dun dun dun....

But who put the remote between the mattress and box spring... ?

Wish I had a cool recent story to share, but have t experienced anything weird since 08... but have been watching a lot of lesser known ghost shows lately, theres tons of caught on camera spookiness out there

ToxSocks 02-26-2019 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 14125302)
But who put the remote between the mattress and box spring... ?

That is odd. I assume it occurred when she made the bed.

She has a lot of stories though. But im pretty sure she had night terrors when she was younger. Her descriptions sound identical to those who suffer from night terrors.

Though she has one story her mother corroborated.

It's always odd when stories from others start coming together.

My wife has some good stories i could share here. I only have one, and i think ive shared it before....somewhere on this forum lol.

Easy 6 02-26-2019 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 14125309)
That is odd. I assume it occurred when she made the bed.

She has a lot of stories though. But im pretty sure she had night terrors when she was younger. Her descriptions sound identical to those who suffer from night terrors.

Though she has one story her mother corroborated.

It's always odd when stories from others start coming together.

My wife has some good stories i could share here. I only have one, and i think ive shared it before....somewhere on this forum lol.

We all love a good ghost story, even a retold one many might have forgotten...

ToxSocks 02-26-2019 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 14125398)
We all love a good ghost story, even a retold one many might have forgotten...

I’ll share my wife’s story since there’s more content.

About 10 years ago I made a thread asking CP if I should move into this Duplex. http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...92#post6200592

I was going to get a killer deal on the rent with a possible rent-to-own scenario. The inside was freshly re-modeled while the outside might be the ugliest, most hideous thing you ever did see. Looked like something out of Iraq, but it too was due to be remodeled, as the unit was deemed Historical.

The owner of the property was a friend of the family, and my (now wife, GF at the time) had lived there as a young teenager.

The issue was that she claimed this property was haunted. The other unit (where my wife saw the ghosts) had burned up in a fire.

She claims to have seen a young boy sitting in the corner of her room, and at times she could hear footsteps running up and down the stairs and the sound of children playing. She would also occasionally see a red-eyed, black dog.

When she’d share these stories I always doubted them. But her mother claims to have seen the dog as well (but not the boy or any footsteps). As the story goes, my wife had heard footsteps on the stairs again that night and ran into her mother’s room to sleep with her. Later that night, my wife woke to the sound of a growling dog at the foot of the bed. She woke up mom who also saw the dog, growling with glowing red eyes. They both threw the covers over their heads and began praying. Then silence. When they pulled the covers back, the dog was gone.

They eventually moved, and at some point, the inside of the home caught fire and was completely gutted.

My wife’s brother (a contractor) was hired to remodel the unit. The idea initially was to tear the whole thing down, but San Diego stepped in and forbade it as it was deemed a historical site. He hired my wife’s cousin as a hired hand, who decided to sleep on the job site one night.

The cousin is a grown ass man, in his 60’s. He had never heard my wife’s stories or anyone else’s. He claimed he spent two nights there, but never actually finished staying the 2nd night as he had heard foot steps going up and down the stair case. He took off in the middle of the night scared shitless.

……Now….that’s where I left off back when I made the thread in ’09….but then some other shit happened since then to make it a wee-bit weirder.
Ultimately my wife and I decided against moving there. Partly because the outside was ugly as sin, partly because she didn’t wanna any damn way, and we found a much nicer spot.

My brother in law (the contractor) decided to move his immediate family in and seize the opportunity. He would stay there rent free while he remodeled the other side.
His wife claimed to have seen a dark figured, hooded man standing outside at the curb one night, peering at the house. She called my wife immediately of course to share what she saw. She never saw anything else though.

After the entire remodel was complete, the original owner moved onto the property. She was an elderly, wealthy woman in her 70’s from Greece.

A few months later she died there in her sleep of natural causes. On the “haunted side” in the master bedroom where my wife and her mother claimed to have seen the red eyed dog.

And if that wasn’t strange enough…here’s the thing that made me go “hrrrmmmm”.
A few months after her death, I was picking my wife up from work (she works near the house) and a customer had come in.

This customer, a woman, (White hipster girl in her 20’s) was living in a house across the street from the “haunted house”. She had NO idea that my wife lived there, or anything about any paranormal activity, but did know her brother had remodeled it.

On our way out, the customer starts to make conversation. “Hey, why are they doing construction on that house so late at night?” she asks my wife.

My wife, looks at her puzzled and says, “My brother hasn’t worked there in almost a year. They finished remodeling it almost a year ago”.

The customer responds, “uh, I keep hearing loud banging sounds coming from that house late, late at night. Like 12am-2am”. I figured they were still working on it.”
My wife says, “no, the remodeling was finished. And no one has lived there since Donna (the property owner) passed away.”

My wife then goes on to tell her story…

http://i38.tinypic.com/ekpbf7.jpg

Bowser 02-26-2019 07:49 PM

If you guys want a good heapin' helpin' of Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric all rolled into one, go look for the movie Above Majestic. That is your one stop shopping for all of the above.

Easy 6 02-26-2019 09:36 PM

EPIC stuff, Detox... and the pic just sells the hell out of it

That place has just seen too much history to be a "single family dwelling"... I believe in the human soul and all that implies

Will rep asap

Sorry 02-26-2019 09:39 PM

The weirdest thing that happened to me was a door opened by itself

Jerm 02-26-2019 10:28 PM

Back down the Bigfoot rabbit hole lately...just can't help myself, I must see one....

Coochie liquor 02-27-2019 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorry (Post 14125760)
The weirdest thing that happened to me was a door opened by itself

We’re you at a grocery store?

O.city 02-27-2019 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 14125792)
Back down the Bigfoot rabbit hole lately...just can't help myself, I must see one....

I've kinda moved on from it. Theres just nothing really there as much as I want there to be. lol

Jerm 02-27-2019 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14126539)
I've kinda moved on from it. Theres just nothing really there as much as I want there to be. lol

Patterson-Gimlin film alone is enough for me....

O.city 02-27-2019 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 14126744)
Patterson-Gimlin film alone is enough for me....

Looks like a man in a suit to me. I dunno.

Jerm 02-27-2019 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14126792)
Looks like a man in a suit to me. I dunno.

Nah, there's been some really good breakdowns of it...notably by Bill Munns and Jeff Meldrum.

ToxSocks 02-27-2019 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 14125752)
EPIC stuff, Detox... and the pic just sells the hell out of it

That place has just seen too much history to be a "single family dwelling"... I believe in the human soul and all that implies

Will rep asap

Writing it all down and it sounds made up. Could completely understand if no one believes the story. The property owner dying there is just too convenient to the story.

But it's true! Lol.

I wasn't there to witness any footsteps on the stair case, ghost boys or demon dogs. I never saw a shadowy figure by the curb or any loud banging sounds at 2 am.

What i can confirm though is:

The house was gutted by a fire. I know this for a fact.

The property manager did die there. I know this for a fact.

The neighbor did complain about loud bangs coming from the property. I was there when she said it.

Beyond that....idk. I'm just relaying another's story.

O.city 02-27-2019 10:01 PM

Alex Jones was on Joe Rogan podcast today. Some wild wild claims from that dude he’s kind of a nut job

Buehler445 02-27-2019 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14127787)
Alex Jones was on Joe Rogan podcast today. Some wild wild claims from that dude he’s kind of a nut job

Jones is a freak. I almost don't even want to listen to it.

O.city 02-27-2019 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 14127790)
Jones is a freak. I almost don't even want to listen to it.

I just listened to parts

It’s funny that he hated Rogan for the past few months then heel turned pretty quick.

Almost like it was a big publicity thing. Duh

But yeah he got into some crazy shit even for him

Fishpicker 02-27-2019 10:26 PM

did they talk about 'machine elves'?

O.city 02-27-2019 10:31 PM

I dunno like I said I just watched a few YouTube clips

Half human half animal clones, cell phone towers are mins control,

mr. tegu 02-27-2019 11:42 PM

Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric

One of the best UFO abduction cases that most people don’t know about because it happened in Brazil in 1957 is that of Antonio Vilas Boas. The short version is he was abducted at his farm and forced to mate with an alien. He gives a lot of what are now classic descriptions, though he did so well before they were classic, including suffering from mild radiation poisoning afterwards. It’s a fun read and there are a few YouTube videos out there but it’s not a case you hear much about.

mr. tegu 02-27-2019 11:51 PM

I highly recommend the Secret Journey to Planet Serpo book. It’s about Project Serpo which was supposedly a human alien exchange program in which humans traveled to Serpo. The book is great, whether you read it believing every word or just as a science fiction novel. Amazon reviews are mostly high praise as well. Personally, I like to believe it’s real and the book certainly presents it as such providing origins of the mission, details, and evidence.

Sorry 02-28-2019 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 14125930)
We’re you at a grocery store?

At my girls grandma's house that was notorious for being haunted. Too many stories to type on. Cell phone lol

Jerm 02-28-2019 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14127787)

I'm a little over an hour in and holy shit we're deep already lol...

These ****ers went for almost 5 hrs.

Eddie Bravo is coming on, can't wait. ROFL

O.city 02-28-2019 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 14128148)
I'm a little over an hour in and holy shit we're deep already lol...

These ****ers went for almost 5 hrs.

Eddie Bravo is coming on, can't wait. ROFL

Yeah, I can't listen to the whole thing. I heard some bits and pieces.

Interdimensional beings making half human half pigs and shit. I dunno, he's a looney toon.

Hammock Parties 02-28-2019 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 14127853)
It’s about Project Serpo which was supposedly a human alien exchange program in which humans traveled to Serpo.

To be eaten, right?

Please tell me the Serpians were just eating humans.

This is one of my interpretations of the film They Live. There's a scene in the aliens underground base where you see some of the humans stepping on what looks like a transporter to wherever the TheyLivians came from.

I have a theory the "transporter" is something insidious, because let's face it, the aliens were bad guys. Either they were just outright killing them with that thing or "harvesting" them.

Eat the humans!

Jerm 02-28-2019 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 14127853)
I highly recommend the Secret Journey to Planet Serpo book. It’s about Project Serpo which was supposedly a human alien exchange program in which humans traveled to Serpo. The book is great, whether you read it believing every word or just as a science fiction novel. Amazon reviews are mostly high praise as well. Personally, I like to believe it’s real and the book certainly presents it as such providing origins of the mission, details, and evidence.

Well this def. sounds interesting....know of any documentaries about this?

ToxSocks 02-28-2019 05:46 PM

I caught some paranormal show on the Travel Channel last night.

They had some fun stuff.

Anyone familiar with the security video footage that shows a ghost, multiple times and show the security guard reacting to said ghost? I haven't bothered to research anything about that video. Looked fairly convincing because you never see ghost footage WITH human reaction.

But...you never know. Could totally be a hoax of course.

ToxSocks 02-28-2019 05:51 PM

Here it is:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AYrJyEhCLnc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The clips they showed on Travel Channel last night were far more convincing. They actually have that same security camera catching both the ghost and the security guard on 3 separate days.

One is the footage above.

The other shows the ghost yet again, but walking a slightly different path. The guard throws a book at it.

The 3rd shows the ghost walking through the front doors and past the guard. That time the guard waves at it.

ToxSocks 02-28-2019 05:57 PM

Dang....trying to find the additional clips but no luck so far. It's the most convincing i've ever seen. In the other clip, you can watch his head track the ghost as it moves through the room.

He clearly saw something. You can watch him watch it move across the lobby.

SAUTO 02-28-2019 06:06 PM

Is the camera motion sensitive? Why did it turn?

ToxSocks 02-28-2019 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 14129284)
Is the camera motion sensitive? Why did it turn?

It didn't. On that clip, the security guard is panning the screen with his phone. He's recording the recording off the security monitor, which is why it looks shaky and is panning.

On T.V last night they showed the actual security footage.

Damn i wish i could find it.

SAUTO 02-28-2019 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 14129288)
It didn't. On that clip, the security guard is panning the screen with his phone. He's recording the recording off the security monitor, which it why is looks shaky and is panning.

On T.V last night they showed the actual security footage.

Damn i wish i could find it.

Oh I get it