ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=247877)

kstater 08-05-2011 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7804167)
I'm a pretty good sport all the time. But some posters here have a history with me. They, I don't feel to sporty with.

Which posters would those be?

Frankie 08-05-2011 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7804080)
You mean this?

Structural fatigue vs air (no matter how aerodynamic) and vibration can create a similar failure.

You chose to double-down.

It's funny how you are able to go look for one of my posts when you think it's some evidence (it's not even close, BTW) for your point but you were desperately asking others to find your post. LMAO

Saul Good 08-05-2011 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7804147)
He's looking for a job as a lawyer. Has passed the bar and everything. He's even been advised to remove his Mensa membership from his resume. Because one potential employer, who's an idiot like you, has already wondered, "If he has such a high IQ, why is he looking for a job with us?!" :rolleyes:

It would be funny if it were not so sad and pathetic, like your posts and your fellow cavemen in this thread.

You and your son are delusional. He advised your son to take off the Mensa reference because Mensa is basically an organization of people with zero social skills and inflated opinions of themselves despite their general lack of achievements.

There is no shortage of intelligent people who have nothing better to do than sit around and marvel at their own intelligence. The intelligent people who provide value to society are too busy providing value to society to waste their valuable time in a room full of losers.

Frankie 08-05-2011 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7804088)
Then why did you link an article discussing an accident that had NOTHING to do with airline maintenance practices?

BECAUSE I THOUGHT I WAS POSTING A PIECE OF NEWS, DUMBASS! The commentary was a GENERAL observation.

Donger 08-05-2011 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7804169)
It's funny how you are able to go look for one of my posts when you think it's some evidence (it's not even close, BTW) for your point but you were desperately asking others to find your post. LMAO

Still not going to state what my "own sentence" was, eh?

Frankie 08-05-2011 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7804130)
Donger can certainly be a tool, but he's smart. You're not smart, Frankie.

Not done licking his butt hole? You must be real hungry. ROFL

Donger 08-05-2011 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7804173)
BECAUSE I THOUGHT I WAS POSTING A PIECE OF NEWS, DUMBASS! The commentary was a GENERAL observation.

The commentary was specific to the news of this specific crash, Frankie.

Look, here's how you can ascertain that:

Had this happened mid-air....!

What were you referring to when you wrote "this," Frankie?

Frankie 08-05-2011 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7804131)
Wow, that's just plain creepy. How did you ever come up with that?

ROFL I love it. YOU KNOW it happened. You don't need to play dumb. I cannot prove it because it was earlier this decade. But YOU KNOW it happened.

Frankie 08-05-2011 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 7804141)
Why would Donger think you're a female?

Because all along he thought "Frankie was a female name." Go figure!

Donger 08-05-2011 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7804183)
ROFL I love it. YOU KNOW it happened. You don't need to play dumb. I cannot prove it because it was earlier this decade. But YOU KNOW it happened.

Yeah, no, it really didn't. Perhaps you should keep your little fantasies to yourself?

Pants 08-05-2011 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7804179)

Frankie, I have no reason to kiss up to Donger. I'm honestly just calling them as I see them.

threebag 08-05-2011 04:35 PM

So you had Dongers sticker pecking out then he found out you were a dude? Or are you just pulling at straws?

Saul Good 08-05-2011 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7804182)

No need to ask that question. He answered that question in the OP. There is zero ambiguity.

kstater 08-05-2011 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7804188)
Because all along he thought "Frankie was a female name." Go figure!

You have used quotations in this post. I assume it's from a quote of Donger?

Frankie 08-05-2011 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 7804159)
"This" is defined in your OP as the airliner breaking in half.

Way to be redundant here.

I have addressed this more than once in this thread. In fact several times. You are either incapable of understanding or just trolling. Either way it's pitiful.

Quote:

You are a four year old with chocolate all over your face and crumbs on your shirt denying that you snuck a cookie.

Yet, strangely you guys are the ones incessantly pouting and crying, "NO YOU ARE NOT!" :hmmm:

Quote:

You're never going to be able to convince anyone that you didn't eat the cookie

Redundancy #2: I have addressed this and the fact that I do not give a flying turd if anyone is convinced. If you re-read the thread you find out that I have never enforced nor defended the IQ thing. In fact I have tried desperately with links and observations that it is not IMO a valid test. But your side has adamantly stayed on this subject maliciously wanting with all of your souls to believe it's untrue.

Re-read this post at least. MAYBE it'll begin to make a dent in your comprehension of where everybody stands and who's acting with petty bias and who's not.

Frankie 08-05-2011 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 7804162)
What law school did he go to?

Iowa.

kstater 08-05-2011 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7804230)
Iowa.

Mensa member didn't make it into a top 25 school?

Donger 08-05-2011 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7804229)
Way to be redundant here.

I have addressed this more than once in this thread. In fact several times. You are either incapable of understanding or just trolling. Either way it's pitiful

LMAO

For Frankie, "this" apparently means "that." It's almost Clintonian in its absurdity.

For the previously uninitiated, THIS is what I meant by going "full-Frankie."

Saul Good 08-05-2011 04:53 PM

As for the Mensa thing, maybe someone with combined IQs in excess of 310 should have been able to figure to figure out for yourselves whether or not it belongs on a resume.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=should+I+mentio...ip+in+a+resume

FIRST RESULT: don't mention your MENSA membership ‚До Ask a Manager

Saul Good 08-05-2011 04:54 PM

Top 10 Things to Leave Off Your Resume

http://lindsayolson.com/top-10-thing...f-your-resume/

Craig Fisher (twitter: @fishdogs) on his Career Branding for Social Animals blog shared the results of his informal LinkedIN query to recruiters and hiring managers about the top things to leave off the resume. You can read the post with the top 10 list or check out the Wordle image he put together that tells it all.

Craigs' top 10 things to leave off your resume.

10. Religious or Political affiliations
9. Toastmasters
8. Hobbies
7. Photos
6. MENSA
5. Compensation
4. Family info (marital status, children, pets)
3. References available upon request
2. Anything not relevant to the position for which you are applying
1. Objective

Saul Good 08-05-2011 04:56 PM

Perhaps perspective employers are worried that your son, upon having his ass handed to him rhetorically in court, would drop the "I'm in Mensa" card. Even worse, he could be like his father and drop the "the judge hates foreigners" card.

Frankie 08-05-2011 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 7804170)
You and your son are delusional.

The view expressed by the potential employer did ACTUALLY happen We were told by someone who already works in that particular office. We are not delusional. But keep being an asshole if it makes you feel good. Just an observation though: My son is not partaking in this conversation. He's not even a CP member. So please direct all your assholery to your truly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 7804170)
He advised your son to take off the Mensa reference because Mensa is basically an organization of people with zero social skills and inflated opinions of themselves despite their general lack of achievements.

Link please. You must know this for a documented fact. Far be it from me to think it's a loaded opinion you pulled out of your ass.

You perhaps conveniently missed this earlier in the thread, but he routinely scored in the 99 percentile in the ITBS when in HS.

Frankie 08-05-2011 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7804178)
Still not going to state what my "own sentence" was, eh?

You have become exposed and irrelevant dude.

Frankie 08-05-2011 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7804182)

Correction: REDUNDANT and irrelevant.

Frankie 08-05-2011 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7804190)
Yeah, no, it really didn't. Perhaps you should keep your little fantasies to yourself?

Sure man, sure. ROFL It's only important for me to know that you and I know this is true. And we both do. You don't need to play dumb though, I can't search and link that far back.

stevieray 08-05-2011 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 7800000)
...exactly why Iran is still stuck in the stone age.

see, frankie..you're still nothing more than a hateful bigot....it's why you always end up playing the race card, the foreigner card and completely go after people for their beliefs.

..and there is no doubt in my mind you love the negative attention. you'll create it when it doesn't exist....and as long as someone replies, you'll go back to overcompensating even if it goes on for days..oh wait....:doh!:

get a clue...there's a reason the majority of your threads always end up like this.

...Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooalllll!

Pants 08-05-2011 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7804260)

I'm sure some people are thinking you're trying to save face, I, on the other hand, am convinced that you're simply delusional.

Frankie 08-05-2011 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7804192)
Frankie, I have no reason to kiss up to Donger.

Do you always do things you "have no reason" to do? That's not healthy. LMAO

Saul Good 08-05-2011 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7804280)
I'm sure some people are thinking you're trying to save face, I, on the other hand, am convinced that you're simply delusional.

I have shifted from the "saving face" camp and am thoroughly convinced that he is delusional.

Frankie 08-05-2011 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7804192)
Frankie, I have no reason to kiss up to Donger.

Do you always do things you "have no reason" to do? That's not healthy. LMAO

Donger 08-05-2011 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7804260)

You don't think it's a little strange that you won't state which sentence you were referring to when you wrote that? You did write that, yes? No one took over your account?

Is it because you are afraid of where it will lead, Frankie?

Donger 08-05-2011 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7804263)
Correction: REDUNDANT and irrelevant.

So, you were referring to general aircraft failures when you wrote "this" in the OP? You weren't specifically referring "this" as the fuselage breaking in half as shown in the OP?

Saul Good 08-05-2011 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7804300)
So, you were referring to general aircraft failures when you wrote "this" in the OP? You weren't specifically referring "this" as the fuselage breaking in half as shown in the OP?

It's completely plausible that he just woke up and decided to warn everyone that metal fatigue exists and to question the safety of airliners.

Iowanian 08-05-2011 05:36 PM

Frankie isn't a lawyer, he's a failed cad monkey.

Pants 08-05-2011 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7804330)
Frankie isn't a lawyer, he's a failed cad monkey.

He was talking about his son.

Iowanian 08-05-2011 05:50 PM

His name is Fonzi-Baba

He's waiting on his leather jacket from ebay so he can jump a burning shark on an environmentally friendly electric scooter.

Saul Good 08-05-2011 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7804256)
The view expressed by the potential employer did ACTUALLY happen We were told by someone who already works in that particular office.

So an employee of this firm said to you, "we thought your son was too smart to work at our law firm"? That sounds completely plausible. Law firms generally try to hire people that aren't the brightest bulbs.

fan4ever 08-05-2011 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7804179)

I wonder how many geniuses with 159 IQ's have posted a sentence like "Not done licking his butt hole?"

You really are in a class by yourself Frankie.

Iowanian 08-05-2011 05:55 PM

They probably figured him as raised as a consummate victim and likely to file a discrimination suit against the company at the drop of a dime.

Frankie sure seems to have much interest in tossing a salad.

go bo 08-05-2011 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7803704)
You have to post at least 4 more posts in a row to qualify, gobowe. Sorry. :)

give me time...

Saul Good 08-05-2011 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go bowe (Post 7804467)
give me time...

...to realize my crime.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hB3PdPMjeIY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

loochy 08-06-2011 09:05 AM

Why, Mr. Frankie? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you’re fighting for something? For more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom or truth? Perhaps peace? Or could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Frankie. Vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself, although… only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr. Frankie. You must know it by now. You can’t win. It’s pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mr. Frankie? WHY? WHY DO YOU PERSIST?

http://imgpostr.com/images/1279375903503.gif

Frankie 08-06-2011 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7804294)
You don't think it's a little strange that you won't state which sentence you were referring to when you wrote that? You did write that, yes? No one took over your account?

No, what is strange is I did it and you still do not get it. Oh wait, that's not strange at all. Silly me. ROFL

Frankie 08-06-2011 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7804352)
His name is Fonzi-Baba

He's waiting on his leather jacket from ebay so he can jump a burning shark on an environmentally friendly electric scooter.

Interesting, even a couple of days hiatus did not afford you funny material.

Iovagian, you are just not funny dude. Maybe, maybe if you wrote this stuff for a middle school birthday party you might get some chuckles, depending on how much alcohol you provide the minors, of course.

Frankie 08-06-2011 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 7804355)
So an employee of this firm said to you, "we thought your son was too smart to work at our law firm"? That sounds completely plausible. Law firms generally try to hire people that aren't the brightest bulbs.

Take it or leave it. It happened and I don't give a shit if you accept it. :rolleyes:

Frankie 08-06-2011 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fan4ever (Post 7804367)
I wonder how many geniuses with 159 IQ's have posted a sentence like "Not done licking his butt hole?"

You really are in a class by yourself Frankie.

Wow! you really scored a point here, proving low IQ for colorful language. Ya'so'smaaat! LMAO

I speak 3 languages. But really 4. I can speak to CP assholes in their own language.

kstater 08-06-2011 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 7805359)
Why? WHY? Why would you bump this thread? Let it die. It's the weekend. The perfect opportunity to let it be dead and buried on page 4. Frankie's probably not going to post on the weekend and we can be done with it.
You know what his response would be to this post anyway, (if he would actually respond to it).
Posted via Mobile Device

I guess you missed the part where Frankie gets emailed new posts. It could drop off 5 pages, and he'll still bump it once he checks his inbox.

Otter 08-06-2011 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7805399)
Wow! you really scored a point here, proving low IQ for colorful language. Ya'so'smaaat! LMAO

I speak 3 languages. But really 4. I can speak to CP assholes in their own language.

Frankie, since you're front and center I just want to say that the girl I asked about in the "give me an opening line" post is Iranian. We're leaving for NYC (although we both hate that liberal busy body state) to go hang out and she's gonna watch me try to move up to my green belt in Krav Maga rolling with some bad ass Jews.

You may have a Wop makin' babies with an Iranian. And gotta say, some of the most beautiful girls in the world come from there.

I'm transcending boarders son!

loochy 08-06-2011 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 7805359)
Why? WHY? Why would you bump this thread? Let it die. It's the weekend. The perfect opportunity to let it be dead and buried on page 4. Frankie's probably not going to post on the weekend and we can be done with it.
You know what his response would be to this post anyway, (if he would actually respond to it).
Posted via Mobile Device

Frankie would say:

Because I choose to.

Frankie 08-06-2011 04:42 PM

WHAT KIND OF ANIMAL WOULD BEAT UP A 90 YEAR OLD MAN!!?

My father has been estranged from the rest of the family for the better part of the last 2 decades. It's a long story. Think (loosely) "House of Sand and Fog." He is 90 years old now.

Last night my brother in California called and told me that dad's current wife of 7 years has tracked their phone number down and called them with the news that he has been in the hospital/rehab for the last 3 months. Seems when he was trying to board a city transit bus in Tarzana, a "homeless" person approaches him "telling" him to give him $20. When my dad refuses, the man starts beating him up breaking a couple of bones. When he falls as a result of this he also breaks his pelvic bone. Police is called, the man is arrested, and my dad gets taken to the hospital for a long stay and rehab to be able to walk again.

I'm pissed and cannot believe anyone who calls himself a human being can allow himself to do this to another who's that old. :mad:

Just sharing.

KurtCobain 08-06-2011 04:43 PM

I'm pissed too!

Trevo_410 08-06-2011 04:51 PM

'gay as hell, pissin me off. /Butters Scotch

Trevo_410 08-06-2011 04:55 PM

r?

Predarat 08-06-2011 04:55 PM

e?

007 08-06-2011 04:55 PM

you can say that again

007 08-06-2011 04:56 PM

you can say that again

Dante84 08-06-2011 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trevo_410 (Post 7805952)
r?

or not....

kstater 08-06-2011 04:57 PM

Is this one for your other email account?

Pasta Little Brioni 08-06-2011 04:57 PM

They can clone threads now, we are DOOMED.

KurtCobain 08-06-2011 04:57 PM

I like this one better.

Dante84 08-06-2011 04:58 PM

I guess a bear, maybe.

KurtCobain 08-06-2011 04:58 PM

This thread lost it's burst because of the other one.

Dante84 08-06-2011 04:59 PM

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LHXeo57xj3k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dante84 08-06-2011 04:59 PM

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LHXeo57xj3k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Donger 08-06-2011 05:00 PM

Your Dad got married at 83?

milkman 08-06-2011 05:01 PM

While the act is dispicable, and probably one of a man whose mental facilities are probably not working properly, I'm curious why you would be so pissed since it seems that you and your father have lacked any kind of relationship for a number of years?

Iowanian 08-06-2011 05:03 PM

You don't talk to him for 2 decades, someone has to find you months after the fact....and you act like you give a shit?

Despicable act,but he probably told the hobo to give him a quarter because his IQ was 159.

Donger 08-06-2011 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7805384)
No, what is strange is I did it and you still do not get it. Oh wait, that's not strange at all. Silly me. ROFL

Get what, Frankie? Again, what were you specifically referring to when you wrote "own sentence"? Which sentence of mine were you referring to?

I realize that you won't answer this, BTW. I just enjoy watching you flail about while not owning what you wrote.

Iowanian 08-06-2011 05:04 PM

I'd be funnier than you if you were wearing a clown suit and I were getting a tooth pulled at the time.

In Fact, I challenge you to find a single planet member who thinks you're funny(haha) not Funny(queer) mmmhmmm. find 1 who will say so publicly and I'll never post to you again on cp.

Donger 08-06-2011 05:06 PM

Frankie was obviously thinking really hard about something else when he posted this twice. Let's give him a break, eh?

Iowanian 08-06-2011 05:07 PM

That's short sighted thinking Donger, he obviously posted 1 thread for each decade he hasn't spoken with the gentleman.

Donger 08-06-2011 05:09 PM

And, to answer the question posed in the title, I'm guessing a primate.

Pasta Little Brioni 08-06-2011 05:09 PM

"For the 10th time an airplane CAN break apart in mid-air!!!" *WHACK*

Okie_Apparition 08-06-2011 05:11 PM

A bus of old men in their loin cloths in Tarzana. BLEACH MY MIND'S EYE WITH LYE

KurtCobain 08-06-2011 05:16 PM

Hey, I'm in this identical situation right now. What a crazy coincidence!

Dave Lane 08-06-2011 07:01 PM

If I say I think he's funny sometimes then do you have to sometimes not post to him?

loochy 08-07-2011 07:29 AM

What if he would have been beaten mid air? What would have happened? SCARY!

Phobia 08-07-2011 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 7806757)
What if he would have been beaten mid air? What would have happened? SCARY!

Sorry about your pops, Frankie. But this one right here is pretty darn hilarious. But I hope your pops recovers and you two sit down over a bowl of pre-chewed cashews and work out your differences.

redsurfer11 08-07-2011 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7805938)
My father has been estranged from the rest of the family for the better part of the last 2 decades. It's a long story. Think (loosely) "House of Sand and Fog." He is 90 years old now.

Last night my brother in California called and told me that dad's current wife of 7 years has tracked their phone number down and called them with the news that he has been in the hospital/rehab for the last 3 months. Seems when he was trying to board a city transit bus in Tarzana, a "homeless" person approaches him "telling" him to give him $20. When my dad refuses, the man starts beating him up breaking a couple of bones. When he falls as a result of this he also breaks his pelvic bone. Police is called, the man is arrested, and my dad gets taken to the hospital for a long stay and rehab to be able to walk again.

I'm pissed and cannot believe anyone who calls himself a human being can allow himself to do this to another who's that old. :mad:

Just sharing.

I'd bet all my casino cash this "Animal" voted democrat his whole life.

LiveSteam 08-07-2011 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7805938)

Just sharing.

No link Frankie