ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Marcus Peters is currently the 106th ranked corner on PFF right now (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318076)

Buckweath 11-05-2018 12:28 PM

He will be back to elite. Don't worry.

FAX 11-05-2018 12:32 PM

Peters may eventually become a fascinating case study of how some guys get in the way of their own potential ... over and over until there's really nothing left to discuss.

Wade isn't using him correctly, that's obvious. (Which might say more about Sutton, actually.) Peters has strengths, but press-man isn't one of them. He doesn't possess the quickness or short speed. It was an issue here and it's more of an issue there.

I think it's safe to say that Peters hated it here and I have to wonder how long it will take before he decides he hates LA, as well.

At this point, it's hard to make the argument that Veach was wrong. If you light an M80 and don't throw it, you will wind up in the ER with a missing finger or two.

FAX

Flying High D 11-05-2018 12:35 PM

^ Do you know Jason Pierre Paul?

Marcellus 11-05-2018 12:42 PM

Listening to Mad Dog Sports at lunch and Rams fans are calling in pissed off as hell at Peters LMAO

Not just his play but his demeanor and language in interviews etc....

Flying High D 11-05-2018 12:46 PM

Too bad we couldn’t of packaged EB and JH with MP.

Kiimo 11-05-2018 12:47 PM

I admit to falling in the angry WTF reaction after Peters was traded. Then I defended it by saying it had to do with the Anthem.

Then I moved into "well he WAS a cancer" and then I was walked back by overwhelming "you suck it up and play him another year because we're starting David ****ing Amerson"

And now I'm back to Thank God He's Gone mode. The locker room is incredibly functional and positive from everything I'm hearing.

Red Dawg 11-05-2018 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13871322)
Listening to Mad Dog Sports at lunch and Rams fans are calling in pissed off as hell at Peters LMAO

He's a hood rat with no class. Embarrasing for any organization. All if this sounds very familiar.

staylor26 11-05-2018 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13871322)

Wait, so there are people on the west coast that have a problem with his antics too?

Shocking. Peters must be heartbroken to discover this.

El Jefe 11-05-2018 12:50 PM

I have not watched a game of the Lambs this year, so I reserved judgment until I watched the Saints game yesterday. Peters got ABUSED all game long, numerous catches Michael Thomas had didn't count due to pass interference or holding was called on Peters. Thomas abused Peters all game long, he looked like trash.

Imon Yourside 11-05-2018 12:51 PM

I bet it's those redneck LA fans! LMAO

Buckweath 11-05-2018 12:55 PM

Peters was the ultimate playmaker when he was playing for the Chiefs. There is a reason people here were crazy that we just got a 2nd and 4th rounds picks for him.

One thing is for sure though, a player with his attitude problems needs to play great in order to be valuable to his team.

He would still be on this team if not for monetary reasons.

saphojunkie 11-05-2018 12:57 PM

I never lamented trading Peters. I loved Peters as a player, but if you are that dynamic and your front office trades you, it isn't because they are stupid. It's not like they just skipped his interceptions during film review.

It's because he didn't tackle, wasn't as good as he appeared to be, and caused problems in the locker room.

Peters gambles for interceptions, and it's spectacular when it works out, but he isn't a shut down corner. Fuller stopped two different two point conversions because of disciplined coverage and willingness to tackle. Peters would have given both up.

suzzer99 11-05-2018 01:17 PM

lesbianaddict is right.

Marcellus 11-05-2018 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 13871337)
Wait, so there are people on the west coast that have a problem with his antics too?

Shocking. Peters must be heartbroken to discover this.

I'm sure its not Peters' fault he sucks and is an asshole, the fans made him do it.

I guess he will need to try the east coast next stop since Midwest and west coast fans are so hard on him.

htismaqe 11-05-2018 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13871379)
I'm sure its not Peters' fault he sucks and is an asshole, the fans made him do it.

I guess he will need to try the east coast next stop since Midwest and west coast fans are so hard on him.

:clap: