ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Time for Mahomes (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=311647)

jimidollar 11-19-2017 04:58 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">GET THE **** OUTTA HERE !!</p>&mdash; Albert Wilson II (@iThinkIsee12) <a href="https://twitter.com/iThinkIsee12/status/932357623999074304?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 19, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Albert Wilson's tweet to Alex...

Chiefs4TheWin 11-19-2017 04:58 PM

Nope. Let the season fail if the chips fall that way. Phillip Gaines still plays defense every week, and that offensive line is still garbage. I don't want him wasting an ACL or a collarbone on a wild card loss to the fricken Titans or some crap type season.

HemiEd 11-19-2017 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobBlake (Post 13227033)
You go with Alex until they are out of playoff contention

Why? That is so ****ing stupid it is profound.

Which QB do you want getting playoff experience? Which one has already reached his ceiling?

The time is now, simple as that.

But they won't, because Chiefs.

TambaBerry 11-19-2017 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs4TheWin (Post 13227079)
Nope. Let the season fail if the chips fall that way. Phillip Gaines still plays defense every week, and that offensive line is still garbage. I don't want him wasting an ACL or a collarbone on a wild card loss to the fricken Titans or some crap type season.

Why do people say this? You can't be scared of injury ever

TimBone 11-19-2017 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 13226803)
I honestly will not be watching another game this year until they bench him. Hit me with your “well....bye” gifs....whatever. This shit is ****ing pointless.

I'd like to say this goes for me as well, but I know I just can't stay away.

Today, though, I was on my way home from Dallas. I let the wife drive so that I could stream and watch the game on my phone. And during the middle of the Alex suckfest, I asked myself, "Why the **** do I go through so much hassle to watch this shit?"

Bump 11-19-2017 05:15 PM

I might actually try to tune in for a game if they start Mahomes

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-19-2017 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 13225829)
Yep, I'm on the bandwagon now. **** Alex Smith. Worthless turd.

:rolleyes:

**** me...

Pablo 11-19-2017 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 13227148)
I might actually try to tune in for a game if they start Mahomes

I'll watch the rest of the year. I'm not gonna act like I won't and then still tune in like all the anthem pussies out there.

I'll watch the playoff game too if they have one. But I know I am watching a sinking ship, so I'll adjust my expectations accordingly. Unless Captain Pat can swing by and save the day, then I'll let myself dream a little bit.

Shaid 11-19-2017 05:34 PM

yep, it's time to make the move. If anything they can just say the team needs a spark but let's be honest, we've seen 5 games of horrible performance out of this team. It's not a SB team this year. Use these games to get Mahomes the experience. Trade Alex in the offseason. Profit.

penchief 11-19-2017 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 13226441)
Who cares?

26 points scored in 9 quarters.

1 TD and 5 FG’s against Denver.

The offense is dead with Smith.

This. It's time. Smith can't carry the team. He doesn't make everyone around him better. From what I could seen in preseason Mahomes made other players better.

Now is the perfect time.

ROYC75 11-19-2017 05:57 PM

DJ says Mahomes frustrates the defense all the time in practice?

BTA, look at our defense!:eek:

Demonpenz 11-19-2017 05:57 PM

Mahomet should watch in the sideline the entire season so he gets the full magnitude how the franchise sucks.

RobBlake 11-19-2017 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 13227088)
Why? That is so ****ing stupid it is profound.

Which QB do you want getting playoff experience? Which one has already reached his ceiling?

The time is now, simple as that.

But they won't, because Chiefs.

Because that’s how it works. Listen I came here an alex fan after the benching fiasco and enjoyed seeing Alex play peak ball at the beginning of the season. I like several afc teams as a fan of the sport and chiefs are top of the list. If this was madden with no repercussions then you make the swap. But there’s relationships built and alex is the leader of the team and Andy prob wants to see alex try to fight through the down part of the season and make a push and run. I don’t think it will happen and it’s not just because of Alex. The play calling, running game, oline and defense as a whole is seriously lacking. Alex isn’t going to overcome it. I wanna see mahomes play myself.

Red Dawg 11-19-2017 06:31 PM

I didn't see any reason for Smith to be on the team this year and don't see a reason for or him to start any longer. Could Mahomes get the same production from the offense? Yes. Would he make the offense more dangerous? Yes. So why is Alex still starting? There isn't a good reason any more.

KCrockaholic 11-19-2017 06:34 PM

Mahomes is used to having a shitty defense from TT. Andy Reid talked about urgency, and Alex doesn't bring that.