ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Holy DAMN! Aaron Hernandez dead in his jail cell (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=307221)

ThaVirus 04-19-2017 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 12831144)
Dang, had no idea. You should check out this show called Webster too, j/k.

Season 1 is an all timer for me, but they all have moments of greatness.

Hah. I know I'm late! But I just got HBO Now or HBO Go or whatever so I figured it's high time I knock out the supposed best show of all time.

srvy 04-19-2017 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 12831328)
How did a guy as tall and heavy as Hernandez hang himself from a cell window with a sheet?

Nothing but time and the prison library to figure it out I guess.

Frazod 04-19-2017 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 12831222)
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...pvJ/story.html

Though Hernandez was convicted in 2015 of murdering Odin L. Lloyd of Boston, Hernandez’s appeal was not complete. Abatement ab initio means “from the beginning,” Healy said, and it means that upon a person’s death, if they have not exhausted their legal appeals, their case reverts to its status at the beginning — it’s as if the trial and conviction never happened.

“Unfortunately, in the Odin Lloyd matter, for the family, there won’t be any real closure,” said Healy. “Aaron Hernandez will go to his death an innocent man.”

What a load of shit. He was convicted in a court of law. So what if the appeal can't go through just because he offed himself in his jail cell? Reminds me of Frank Pantangeles slitting his wrists in Godfather Part II, so his family would be taken care of. Shouldn't work like that in real life. :shake:

Titty Meat 04-19-2017 08:51 PM

How long before the media mentions CTE?

Pepe Silvia 04-19-2017 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 12830443)
In true Patriots' fashion, he exploited a loophole in the rules that allowed him to cut a life sentence down to only five years.

Why are you the funniest guy in the world?

Mephistopheles Janx 04-19-2017 09:17 PM

He died doing what he loved... killing people.

http://i.imgur.com/HmAWEYp.jpg

Hoover 04-19-2017 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 12831494)
What a load of shit. He was convicted in a court of law. So what if the appeal can't go through just because he offed himself in his jail cell? Reminds me of Frank Pantangeles slitting his wrists in Godfather Part II, so his family would be taken care of. Shouldn't work like that in real life. :shake:

I agree 100%

Same thing happened with Ken Lay from Enron

Chiefshrink 04-20-2017 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 12830606)
The high of winning the acquittal.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 12830628)
There is a 4 year old girl who is completely blameless whose father just committed suicide and whose mother is probably completely beside herself.

Hernandez left nothing but devastation in his wake,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 12830628)
But it was always all about nobody but him. Hard to imagine he suddenly found it in himself to care about his child and her mother now.

BINGO !!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 12830633)
If he was smarter, he'd have offed himself 2 years ago after the first conviction, so he wouldn't piss away yet more money on lawyers for the second case.

Out of control narcissism would not let him. Like you said, it's all about him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pennywise (Post 12830437)
I didn't think AH was smart enough to plan his suicide on the same day as the Pats visit to the WH.

Never underestimate the extreme sociopathic narcissistic criminal mind especially when that person comes from the hood who in the end never left the hood. In his thuggish sociopathic mind he is innocent because the people he capped were not deserving to live anyhow so they really don't exist in his sociopathic mind and really believed in his narcissistic criminal mind he could beat it all.

When you have never been told no in your life on top of being a bully getting your way all the time but yet coddled as an athlete as those around you turn the other way in all your transgressions growing up all through middle school, high school, especially in college and then get drafted in the NFL only to become a star making millions, their is a HUGE self-deception of invincibilty that occurs over time. This kid has never been held accountable except to his own gain of the appearance to look responsible in order to play the game so he can still be his real self John Gotti style to his hood buddies on the side. He really bought the lie "The rules don't apply to him" because he was never held accountable to any of them before so in his sociopathic mind why does he really have to remove the "hood" from his person, and besides "I can beat this" because I have beat everything before and now I have fame and $$ I can use to beat this", is his thinking. OJ and Hernandez were the same person, but OJ was just a little more polished.

I've always said, being spoiled has nothing to do with "materialism" whatsoever. It has to do with getting your way all the time and rarely if ever being told no. You can take a poor kid from the hood who rules the streets and never told no by friends and family and a rich country club silver spooned kid who also is never told no by friends or family and they are the exact same person(sociopathic,manipulative,narcissistic,easily intimidate/bully when someone stands in the way). One just has more "stuff" than other and both will have a higher chance of committing crime sometimes to the point of murder to attain as well as preserve appearances.

Not surprising at all he committed suicide on the day the Pats visit the WH because in his self-absorbed narcissistic mind set he knew he would steal the media sports narrative away from the Pats and make it all about Him AGAIN! And he did as ESPN memorialized him all day although they would deny this of course:rolleyes:

threebag 04-20-2017 01:54 AM

Erotic Asphyxiation

LoneWolf 04-20-2017 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 12831672)
BINGO !!!

Out of control narcissism would not let him. Like you said, it's all about him.

Never underestimate the extreme sociopathic narcissistic criminal mind especially when that person comes from the hood who in the end never left the hood. In his thuggish sociopathic mind he is innocent because the people he capped were not deserving to live anyhow so they really don't exist in his sociopathic mind and really believed in his narcissistic criminal mind he could beat it all.

When you have never been told no in your life on top of being a bully getting your way all the time but yet coddled as an athlete as those around you turn the other way in all your transgressions growing up all through middle school, high school, especially in college and then get drafted in the NFL only to become a star making millions, their is a HUGE self-deception of invincibilty that occurs over time. This kid has never been held accountable except to his own gain of the appearance to look responsible in order to play the game so he can still be his real self John Gotti style to his hood buddies on the side. He really bought the lie "The rules don't apply to him" because he was never held accountable to any of them before so in his sociopathic mind why does he really have to remove the "hood" from his person, and besides "I can beat this" because I have beat everything before and now I have fame and $$ I can use to beat this", is his thinking. OJ and Hernandez were the same person, but OJ was just a little more polished.

I've always said, being spoiled has nothing to do with "materialism" whatsoever. It has to do with getting your way all the time and rarely if ever being told no. You can take a poor kid from the hood who rules the streets and never told no by friends and family and a rich country club silver spooned kid who also is never told no by friends or family and they are the exact same person(sociopathic,manipulative,narcissistic,easily intimidate/bully when someone stands in the way). One just has more "stuff" than other and both will have a higher chance of committing crime sometimes to the point of murder to attain as well as preserve appearances.

Not surprising at all he committed suicide on the day the Pats visit the WH because in his self-absorbed narcissistic mind set he knew he would steal the media sports narrative away from the Pats and make it all about Him AGAIN! And he did as ESPN memorialized him all day although they would deny this of course:rolleyes:

Christian Psychotherapy at its finest, ladies and gentlemen.

carlos3652 04-20-2017 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 12830577)
If he did kill himself it means his family gets to keep his money. In Mass, when the conviction gets overturned due to death the victims families can't sue his estate. So maybe he did it for his kids.

Basically died an innocent man... based on dying prior to the appeal

BucEyedPea 04-20-2017 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 12831672)

Never underestimate the extreme sociopathic narcissistic criminal mind especially when that person comes from the hood who in the end never left the hood.

I don't think Hernandez came from the hood. He comes from a suburban town in central Conn outside of Hartford.

His mom was involved in illegal gambling. But he was closest to his father and his death "ate him alive." His father kept his children in school and productive. His brother was an athlete and received a masters in school counseling; is now a graduate assistant football coach at the University of Iowa.

After his father's death, he had no idea who to turn to or talk to. He went through personality changes and began hanging with unsavory characters after his father's death. Continued with them even after he left his hometown.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2...b1K/story.html

Skyy God 04-20-2017 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12831116)
It's a good show.

The first season had me hooked. I'm about halfway through the second now. I'm not liking that basically all of the main players from the first season are... wayward.. but it looks like they're coming back together soon.

I've heard season 4 is, like, best shit in TV history type stuff so I'll stick it out.

Most/many people rank the seasons 3, 4, 1, 2, 5.

Marcellus 04-20-2017 06:10 AM

https://scontent-dft4-2.xx.fbcdn.net...40&oe=597AE526

Marcellus 04-20-2017 06:10 AM

https://scontent-dft4-2.xx.fbcdn.net...4c&oe=59923BAD