ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Cardinals Cards vs. Royals weekend series (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=292610)

BWillie 05-22-2015 01:25 PM

I do not respect anyone that is a St Louis Cardinal Fan, and a Kansas City Chiefs fan. Pick your god damned allegiance scum.

BigRedChief 05-22-2015 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 11513783)
I do not respect anyone that is a St Louis Cardinal Fan, and a Kansas City Chiefs fan. Pick your god damned allegiance scum.

Are you really this stupid?

I grew up in Springfield, Mo. 90% of the sports fans down there were and continue to be St Louis Cardinal Fans and Kansas City Chiefs fans. The Royals didn't exist when I became a Cardinals fan.

I loved watching Lenny Cool and Otis Taylor on Sundays. Stram, Buddy Bell and that defense... I was hooked.

You can't understand that..........nlm

ChiefsCountry 05-22-2015 01:39 PM

Quote:

This is a ****ing stupid stance. If you have ever lived in outstate Missouri that is how the majority of the fans are. Both state teams and generally same distance apart. Both teams are the older franchises. No problem with this one bit.

BWillie 05-22-2015 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 11513795)
Are you really this stupid?

I grew up in Springfield, Mo. 90% of the sports fans down there were and continue to be St Louis Cardinal Fans and Kansas City Chiefs fans. The Royals didn't exist when I became a Cardinals fan.

I loved watching Lenny Cool and Otis Taylor on Sundays. Stram, Buddy Bell and that defense... I was hooked.

You can't understand that..........nlm

Yep. Pick a side. I draw a line in the sand with a stick. You go to one side or the other, not with one foot on both side.

Rams Fan 05-22-2015 02:24 PM

Quote:

Hey scum, you do realize the Chiefs have existed longer than the St. Louis Rams, right? And the Cardinals have existed longer than the Royals?

Rams Fan 05-22-2015 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 11513884)
Yep. Pick a side. I draw a line in the sand with a stick. You go to one side or the other, not with one foot on both side.

Some people root for individual teams. Others root for their city. Not a problem with either.

BigRedChief 05-22-2015 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 11513884)

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/9f/9ff8c...91ad9ebc84.jpg

WilliamTheIrish 05-22-2015 04:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 11511705)
Separate threads. Don't want to tarnish the "best fans in baseball" with the smell of new money.

(polite clap)

Thought it best to show what swag I'm wearing to, ya know, show that it's not new stuff.

BWillie 05-22-2015 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 11513887)
Hey scum, you do realize the Chiefs have existed longer than the St. Louis Rams, right? And the Cardinals have existed longer than the Royals?

Eh, yeah I guess for you old geezers it's acceptable. But if you are like 50 years old or younger (Royals established in 1973, Chiefs 1963) and you are a Cardinals fan, and a Chiefs fan. You are scum.

Pick a side, or please you must wear a shirt with a flow chart whenever you are at a sporting even explaining yourself.

BWillie 05-22-2015 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 11513894)
Some people root for individual teams. Others root for their city. Not a problem with either.

I HATE PEOPLE who root for individual teams, without regard to geographical proximity of where they live or grew up. Like those Boston Red Sox fans who were born and raised in Blue Springs. **** those guys. Scum.

mr. tegu 05-22-2015 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 11513388)
That's my point. Instead of selling out a weekend series. You would sell out 30 games and create more excitement in the fan base.

Bush is always full regardless of the team.:p

Exhibit A why Cardinals fans are the worst.

DeezNutz 05-22-2015 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 11514104)
Thought it best to show what swag I'm wearing to, ya know, show that it's not new stuff.

Correct password. We will now allow you in the speakeasy. Please make sure to save the best seats for the bes...St. Louis fans.

WilliamTheIrish 05-22-2015 04:50 PM

Holy shit Deez, you're killing it.

suzzer99 05-22-2015 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 11514122)
I HATE PEOPLE who root for individual teams, without regard to geographical proximity of where they live or grew up. Like those Boston Red Sox fans who were born and raised in Blue Springs. **** those guys. Scum.

I don't know how you can do that and feel like part of the team. I've lived in LA for 15 years and I still can't force myself to care about any of the LA teams, even in basketball or hockey where I don't have a team to root for. Three teams can break my heart: Royals, Chiefs and Tom Watson. KU/MU/K-St I'll get into if they're good. Everything else I just can't bring myself to care even a tiny bit if they win or lose.

Maybe I need to get season tickets and go every day or something.

BWillie 05-22-2015 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 11514168)
I don't know how you can do that and feel like part of the team. I've lived in LA for 15 years and I still can't force myself to care about any of the LA teams, even in basketball or hockey where I don't have a team to root for. Three teams can break my heart: Royals, Chiefs and Tom Watson. KU/MU/K-St I'll get into if they're good. Everything else I just can't bring myself to care even a tiny bit if they win or lose.

Maybe I need to get season tickets and go every day or something.

:thumb: