ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Dez Bryant (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=290860)

BossChief 02-26-2015 10:04 AM

That's not at all what I heard...but that was back in late October and then talked to him again in mid November about it. I was told by a media member that it involved EXTREME violence and a gun, but not that it had anything to do with a walmart parking lot whatsoever. By that time the league already knew about both situations (there may even be a third situation) but didn't have anything they could base a suspension on.

At the time, he said there are "at least 2 situations involving Dez that could end his nfl career."

2 days later, Colin Cowherd did a 15 minute part on his show about it.

From what's came out about this walmart incident, I think it's the milder of the 2 situations.

Hootie 02-26-2015 10:14 AM

Boss,

You've got to stop saying things like "I was told by a media member." We already don't take you serious, ever...

It's embarrassing.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 02-26-2015 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11348303)
Boss,

You've got to stop saying things like "I was told by a media member." We already don't take you serious, ever...

It's embarrassing.

ROFL

SeeingRed 02-26-2015 10:22 AM

either way it might be best to avoid drafting Dez in fantasy next year as a 1st round pick...just saying

Pasta Little Brioni 02-26-2015 10:27 AM

Maybe Goodell will destroy the tapes

The Franchise 02-26-2015 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 11333800)
I don't know enough about the details to make statements, but trust me when I say he wouldn't even be an NFL player if they were being reported by espn.

Both occurances are 20x worse than Ray Rice/Adrian Peterson.

Doesn't know enough about the details...

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 11348294)
That's not at all what I heard...but that was back in late October and then talked to him again in mid November about it. I was told by a media member that it involved EXTREME violence and a gun, but not that it had anything to do with a walmart parking lot whatsoever. By that time the league already knew about both situations (there may even be a third situation) but didn't have anything they could base a suspension on.

At the time, he said there are "at least 2 situations involving Dez that could end his nfl career."

2 days later, Colin Cowherd did a 15 minute part on his show about it.

From what's came out about this walmart incident, I think it's the milder of the 2 situations.

Chiefnj2 02-26-2015 10:33 AM

CP lexicons:

"I was told by a media member" = I was listening to the radio.

"I'm going to go back and watch tape of [x prospect]" = I'm going to youtube.com.

KC native 02-26-2015 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 11348329)
CP lexicons:

"I'm going to go back and watch tape of [x prospect]" = I'm going to youtube.com.

LMAO Yup.

BossChief 02-26-2015 10:47 AM

Don't care what a few posters here that have never liked me think. I've never lied about anything I've posted on here and never will. Believe what you will.

saphojunkie 02-26-2015 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 11348329)
CP lexicons:

LMAO

Hootie 02-26-2015 11:05 AM

BossChief is also the guy who claims he and a quartet of draftniks on this website could run an NFL team better than most NFL GM's

...he also dubbed Ricky Stanzi as the next Tom Brady, though...but all Stanzi needs is a shot!

He'd be the first ever Adam Schefter / NFL GM / cable TV installer in history. No time for any sleep!

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 02-26-2015 11:09 AM

Ricky Stanzi doesn't care what people who don't like BossChief think

loochy 02-26-2015 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy lost the toss (Post 11348411)
Ricky Stanzi doesn't care what people who don't like BossChief think

NFL fans don't care that Ricky Stanzi doesn't care what people who don't like BossChief think

Hootie 02-26-2015 11:14 AM

Stanzi is lucky that Boss knows a member of his companies ownership that can land Stanzi a job if he ever needs one. Boss is in real tight with the CEO. He got a Christmas card from him last year. It was signed and everything.

BossChief 02-26-2015 11:20 AM

I said that a group of 10-15 CPer could do a better job as A front office of a team than 1/3 of the GMs in pro football. I still believe that. Look at how some of these teams are run.

I was wrong about Stanzi, obviously...I wasn't the one that said he could be the next Tom Brady though...that was another website. I wasn't the only one on the Stanzitrain, either. Mayock had him tied for the 5th best QB prospect that year...tied with Kaepernick.

I don't install cable tv.