ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Full-On Looting At Independence Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=289467)

RockChalk 12-30-2014 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 11229270)
Holy shit, I remember there being a Pub Decor in Oak Park Mall. I bought a King Cobra light there circa '93, I think.

SR will know if that was the name of the Independence Center store. My wife says she doesn't remember that store having a name.

SR, Pub Decor?

I may have misunderstood the question. When I saw Budweiser Bow-Tie, I assumed Pub Decor.

I bought all kinds of stupid crap there when I was 18-19 years old (ugh, 13 years ago). Not sure if they even still have pop-up stores in malls any longer.

RockChalk 12-30-2014 12:16 PM

And holy crap, post #5000 was about Pub Decor. I didn't even know I was close, to be honest.

Yay me!!! PBJ

KCUnited 12-30-2014 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockChalk (Post 11229281)
I may have misunderstood the question. When I saw Budweiser Bow-Tie, I assumed Pub Decor.

I bought all kinds of stupid crap there when I was 18-19 years old (ugh, 13 years ago). Not sure if they even still have pop-up stores in malls any longer.

No, I bet you're right. I wasn't around Independence Center in the 90's so I can't verify if that's the same store SR was thinking of in this thread, but I know there was one in Oak Park Mall. Yeah, that store was great when I was 18.

|Zach| 01-01-2015 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 11222012)
So full on rioting and looting is actually a teen bitch fight that caused 4 stores to close 20 minutes early?

Carry on scared people of America!

Yea funny watching people react to this.

SAUTO 01-01-2015 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 11229199)
Again, IT'S NOT THE FIGHTING I TOOK ISSUE WITH. Fighting INSIDE A SHOPPING MALL was what I had a problem with.

FFS, read my other post where I talked about fighting "in my day". We always took it outside. Yes, people gathered around and nobody broke up the fight until there was a clear winner. The difference between where I grew up and where you grew up is we didn't have a bunch of ****ing pussies that would cheap shot the loser or groups of 20 pussies that would gang up on one guy.

This, definitely this.

ThaVirus 01-01-2015 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 11229199)
Again, IT'S NOT THE FIGHTING I TOOK ISSUE WITH. Fighting INSIDE A SHOPPING MALL was what I had a problem with.

FFS, read my other post where I talked about fighting "in my day". We always took it outside. Yes, people gathered around and nobody broke up the fight until there was a clear winner. The difference between where I grew up and where you grew up is we didn't have a bunch of ****ing pussies that would cheap shot the loser or groups of 20 pussies that would gang up on one guy.

You probably took it outside to avoid the police being called so the fight could last longer, ya bunch of hoodlums.

LoneWolf 01-01-2015 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11236484)
You probably took it outside to avoid the police being called so the fight could last longer, ya bunch of hoodlums.

:thumb:

WilliamTheIrish 01-01-2015 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 11227649)
What does one have to do with the other? Did I say I wanted Jason to kick his ass in a crowded mall and have a bunch if teenagers film it for YouTube purposes? Fighting wasn't what I took issue with. I took issue with fighting in a public setting and ****ing up messing up other people's peaceful day.

Are you really this reeruned?

"There's a fight, why don't they break it up? What's this world coming to"?

"I hope Jason kicks his ass"!

"I don't have an issue with fighting. I have an issue with fighting inside"!

LMAO