ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Size matters (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=288165)

wazu 11-06-2014 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11090877)
You can blow me as well, I didnt start this... but God forbid 2-3 people spot what they think is racism and all bets are off.

I'll take a full red bar and still keep posting here... told a simple and true story, got unending shit over it.

Blow me, not going anywhere.

I don't think anybody had a problem with the story you told. People were just wondering if they had missed some context on the woman in the video being a prostitute.

Katipan 11-06-2014 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by booger (Post 11090891)
:D

I meant corn or soybeans (field)

Nothing grew on those fields.
Or in them.

So I was bartending in Iowa and I get a phone call. "Katipan," which was weird because that's not my real name, "...did my husband make it there? I lost him in the field."

What a ****ed up scary place.

cosmo20002 11-06-2014 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11090888)
Not if he gets a blowjob.

THEN THE YOKE WILL BE ON YOU.

And someone else probably.

He has invited a lot of men to give him oral sex in this thread.

Katipan 11-06-2014 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 11090892)
There's a thread about dicks... and here comes Katipan. Bwhahaha

I'm fixing shit. Spreading potpourri. And now I'm going to go watch a certain Friends episode.

Ooo and ingest pot.

booger 11-06-2014 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11090899)
Nothing grew on those fields.
Or in them.

So I was bartending in Iowa and I get a phone call. "Katipan," which was weird because that's not my real name, "...did my husband make it there? I lost him in the field."

What a ****ed up scary place.

You gotta sprinkle shit on it to grow... Did they find him? In the maze?

saphojunkie 11-06-2014 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11090877)
You can blow me as well, I didnt start this... but God forbid 2-3 people spot what they think is racism and all bets are off.

I'll take a full red bar and still keep posting here... told a simple and true story, got unending shit over it.

Blow me, not going anywhere.

Who the **** said you were being racist, other than you?

Katipan 11-06-2014 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by booger (Post 11090908)
You gotta sprinkle shit on it to grow... Did they find him? In the maze?

They did! Freezing cold and right outside of town.

Meth is crazy in the midwest.
Like cancer.

Anhydrous is no joke.

Easy 6 11-06-2014 11:46 PM

Straight up, if the consensus is that I started some kind of racist argument that I'm incapable, or even worse, unable to defend... then give a show of hands to say, yeah, Easy you're full of shit on this

This all frankly feels like an impromptu attempted beatdown from a few people that never liked me or thought I was some jackoff all along... if the majority thinks I'm just some asshole spouting gibberish, on my Grandpa I'll just go away for a good while.

All I tried to do was a relate a true story and got killed for it... is that black chick talking about big dicks NOT a prostitute? if so, blow me.

Easy 6 11-06-2014 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 11090909)
Who the **** said you were being racist, other than you?

Well, what else is the attempted smackdown about?

Katipan 11-06-2014 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11090912)
Straight up, if the consensus is that I started some kind of racist argument that I'm incapable, or even worse, unable to defend... then give a show of hands to say, yeah, Easy you're full of shit on this

This all frankly feels like an impromptu attempted beatdown from a few people that never liked me or thought I was some jackoff all along... if the majority thinks I'm just some asshole spouting gibberish, on my Grandpa I'll just go away for a good while.

All I tried to do was a relate a true story and got killed for it... is that black chick talking about big dicks NOT a prostitute? if so, blow me.

Well I've never had a problem with you. Plenty of amusing conversations.

It does seem like the hooker stole the train around post #28. And now you're all super aggressive. Which, ok, I guess. But it's not exactly something that has much impact on a bunch of people on the Internet. And it's doing more harm for your blood pressure and sperm, than good.

booger 11-06-2014 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11090911)
They did! Freezing cold and right outside of town.

Meth is crazy in the midwest.
Like cancer.

Anhydrous is no joke.

I know from a family member. I grew up in the state with it. Never tried it thank god. Ruins lives

Gets colder than a witches titty!

cosmo20002 11-06-2014 11:53 PM

Quote:

you stone-cold crazy

wazu 11-06-2014 11:53 PM

Quote:

I didn't initially think she was a prostitute. I just thought she was very free-speaking about sex. That doesn't mean it's some terrible, fatal character flaw to have thought she might be a hooker at first pass. But this is Chiefsplanet so you can expect a few questions.

Easy 6 11-06-2014 11:54 PM

Just when you think you're in a good spot and have things calmed down with everyone, you find out just how many people want to take you down... this was a great learning experience, thanks.

SAUTO 11-06-2014 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11090926)
Just when you think you're in a good spot and have things calmed down with everyone, you find out just how many people want to take you down... this was a great learning experience, thanks.

I think there may have been a misunderstanding somewhere.