ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life -- Would you like Claynus better if he weren't such cunning prick? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=286934)

Mav 09-27-2014 05:49 PM

It depends. Honestly, he doesn't bother me. he never has, I have only had one true problem with him, and that was because of a hypocritical moment.

But, I have actually done some research on him, because I was confused. I don't truly know if he is the insane insensitive attention whoring douche bag that he portrays here, or if it is just an act. I like to think that everyone here has a little bit of actor in them. A place just to let loose and be the guy that you would never be in real life. But, considering that I found out that he was a former fat kid turned skinny guy who then has developed a god complex is beyond irritating. I never was a fat kid, and I never had the god complex the fat kids are the guys I used to defend in high school, and the god complex guys were the ones I put in their place.

So, if that were the truth, really there would be nothing he could do to ever be liked.

I hate people who forget where they came from. Clearly he has developed this complex because he is angry that he was picked on, so for him to change who he was, to become this douche bag is revolting.

Also he holds a special place in my heart because of how much he truly hates me and Alex Smith. I find that comical.

Simply Red 09-27-2014 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 10952955)
I really wanted to make it extra memorable by sneaking out there and messing with the others. I had some great ideas for glow sticks. Those who didn't believe would be questioning that. At least until they heard me laughing at them from the tree line.

Oh well.

As it cools and the Chiefs fall further and further out of Playoff contention - I'll work on allocating this for someone to spearhead - we have a poster on the site that would do this - I'm just not sure who it'd be yet.

Simply Red 09-27-2014 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10952998)
It depends. Honestly, he doesn't bother me. he never has, I have only had one true problem with him, and that was because of a hypocritical moment.

But, I have actually done some research on him, because I was confused. I don't truly know if he is the insane insensitive attention whoring douche bag that he portrays here, or if it is just an act. I like to think that everyone here has a little bit of actor in them. A place just to let loose and be the guy that you would never be in real life. But, considering that I found out that he was a former fat kid turned skinny guy who then has developed a god complex is beyond irritating. I never was a fat kid, and I never had the god complex the fat kids are the guys I used to defend in high school, and the god complex guys were the ones I put in their place.

So, if that were the truth, really there would be nothing he could do to ever be liked.

I hate people who forget where they came from. Clearly he has developed this complex because he is angry that he was picked on, so for him to change who he was, to become this douche bag is revolting.

Also he holds a special place in my heart because of how much he truly hates me and Alex Smith. I find that comical.

You've slowly become a good friend to me Mav. After our abrasive start I'm surprised. I'm glad we figured our love out.

Mav 09-27-2014 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10953002)
You've slowly become a good friend to me Mav. After our abrasive start I'm surprised. I'm glad we figured our love out.

im not surprised. Im an acquired taste lol:D

Simply Red 09-27-2014 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10953004)
im not surprised. Im an acquired taste lol:D

Starting off interaction toward the beginning of (most any) new posters with other vets is always acquired - well USUALLY. Like 7 out of 10 posters are an acquired taste.

Mav 09-27-2014 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10953017)
Starting off interaction toward the beginning of (most any) new posters with other vets is always acquired - well USUALLY. Like 7 out of 10 posters are an acquired taste.

I can completely understand that. Being in the military lets you learn quickly how personalities take time to understand. A lot of my closest friends we didn't like each other at the beginning.

jspchief 09-27-2014 06:44 PM

I'm sure there's a clinical explanation for him. ADD or ADHD or some other psychological diagnosis. But it doesn't make him any more tolerable just because he can't help it.

I don't think I'd ever find him likeable in anything other than small doses.

Hammock Parties 09-27-2014 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 10953249)
ADD or ADHD or some other psychological diagnosis.

This would imply I can't concentrate. Not the case.

jspchief 09-27-2014 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10953260)
This would imply I can't concentrate. Not the case.

I don't pretend to know what it is, but I have no doubt there's a name/diagnosis for your issues.

Hammock Parties 09-27-2014 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 10953291)
I don't pretend to know what it is, but I have no doubt there's a name/diagnosis for your issues.

I just enjoy internet posting and I'm stubborn. If that's an issue...I'm ****ed up!

Saulbadguy 09-27-2014 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10952127)

Clay once described a fat chick and also quoted Star Wars, simultaneously by saying:
...“That’s no moon, it’s a space station.”

ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-27-2014 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10953294)
I just enjoy internet posting and I'm stubborn. If that's an issue...I'm ****ed up!

Don't you love intrawebz psychologists? "Dr." Dane must have given me several of his "gold standard" diagnoses before going off the Xanax himself, me thinks.

Mav 09-27-2014 10:37 PM

Quote:

What does being stubborn have to do with you being a douche bag?

crazycoffey 09-27-2014 11:14 PM

Hey red, you still got my number? I ask cause you never call to BS anymore

Rausch 09-28-2014 04:40 AM

Quote:

Or German...