ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Not just done with KC,done with the NFL (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280318)

rabblerouser 01-05-2014 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 10344364)
This is embarrassing. The best anyone here can do when it comes to a possibly blown call is is the fumble recovery, which many of us think was the right call by the replay assistant, at least given the footage shown on NBC.

um, the no call for 12 men on the field during the FG

many no-calls for holding on Indy d-backs and o-line. so much, it's ridiculous.

throw in all the phantom 'injuries' and the blown 28 pt lead, and it's UNBELIEVABLE.

and maybe that's why I don't believe that Andrew Luck is SOOOOOO ****ING GREAT that he led his team back from being down 28 in the playoffs. It's fake-ass storybook bullshit that the NFL has a vested interest in perpetuating.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 10344325)
And who do you suppose are the shareholders (or unitholders or ultimate beneficiaries or members or whatever) in NFL, INC? Mystery men, or the friggen 32 teams?

So...the teams don't get a profit??

LoneWolf 01-05-2014 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 10344257)
really??

the 12 men on the field that wasn't called on the FG isn't a penalty??

ok.

The Colts called timeout before the ball was snapped. 12 men on the field is only a penalty if they're all on the field when the ball is snapped.

rabblerouser 01-05-2014 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 10344383)
The Colts called timeout before the ball was snapped. 12 men on the field is only a penalty if they're all on the field when the ball is snapped.

really?? they call 'too many men in the huddle' - that's before the ball is snapped.

rabblerouser 01-05-2014 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 10344383)

and again, many MANY no-calls for holding on Indy's O-line or d-backs.

hell, I kinda think the last play was PI

ILChief 01-05-2014 07:49 AM

Quote:

This is embarrassing. The best anyone here can do when it comes to a possibly blown call is is the fumble recovery, which many of us think was the right call by the replay assistant, at least given the footage shown on NBC.

You're upset, many are, but blaming the officials and the NFL rigging committee just makes you look a sore loser.

If that game was rigged the KC defense was in on it.

I agree. There were some games this year where the refs screwed us. But this wasn't one

ILChief 01-05-2014 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 10344386)
really?? they call 'too many men in the huddle' - that's before the ball is snapped.

That's on the offense

rabblerouser 01-05-2014 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 10344389)
I agree. There were some games this year where the refs screwed us. But this wasn't one

i think we got jobbed worse in this game than last week

9er guy 01-05-2014 07:51 AM

I disagree with the OP. No conspiracy theories. You guys had a huge lead and you blew it. Same thing happened to the Oilers in '92.

I mean for christ's sake, you guys forced a fumble at the goal line and the QB picks it up and runs it in for a TD.

It just wasn't your day yesterday.

That being said, you guys have a GREAT team. You'll be fine.

This one stings A LOT. But I don't think the fix was in here.

rabblerouser 01-05-2014 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 10344390)
That's on the offense

oh. so you can have 12 or 13 on the field before a FG, as long as you get the excess off the field before the snap??

news to me...

ILChief 01-05-2014 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 10344394)
oh. so you can have 12 or 13 on the field before a FG, as ling as you get the excess off the field before the snap??

news to me...

I believe so

rabblerouser 01-05-2014 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 10344396)
I believe so

ok

9er guy 01-05-2014 07:54 AM

"The team has twelve or more players in the huddle for a period of 3–5 seconds or twelve or more players in the formation before a play or a player is attempting to leave the field as the ball is snapped."

LoneWolf 01-05-2014 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 10344394)
oh. so you can have 12 or 13 on the field before a FG, as long as you get the excess off the field before the snap??

news to me...

If your going to act like a know it all conspiracy reerun, you should at least know the rules of the game.

HMc 01-05-2014 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 10344386)

Because that is a separate rule. I bet Indy didn't have a huddle, or if they did, there weren't 12 men in it.

Quote:

NUMBER OF PLAYERS
Article 1

The game is played by two teams of 11 players each. If a snap, free kick, or fair-catch kick is made
while a team has fewer than 11 players on the field of play or the end zone, the ball is in play, and there is
no penalty. If a team has more than 11 players on the field of play or the end zone when a snap, free kick,
or fair-catch kick is made, the ball is in play, and it is a foul.
Quote:

NUMBER OF PLAYERS IN HUDDLE
Article 1

There can never be more than 11 players in the offensive huddle while the play clock is running. If
there is a foul, the whistle is blown immediately, and the ball remains dead.
Do us a favour and learn the rules before you spew any more of this nonsense, would you?

RandomFan 01-05-2014 07:58 AM

Quote:

You're upset, many are, but blaming the officials and the NFL rigging committee just makes you look a sore loser.

If that game was rigged the KC defense was in on it.

I know right lol.