ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Could this end up being a more disappointing offseason than 2009? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271051)

BigRedChief 03-12-2013 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9491009)
Could be. I'm sour over the fact that they appear to be pissing away 1-1 on a ****ing RT.

How about waiting to be a pissed mood until they actually make the pick or see what they get for it. Just an idea.;)

Pasta Little Brioni 03-12-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9491324)
How about waiting to be a pissed mood until they actually make the pick or see what they get for it. Just an idea.;)

We are the Chiefs. Of course they are going Right Tackle. Question is whether it comes after a trade down or not.

BigRedChief 03-12-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9491142)
Who the **** are these in-the-know fans?

The only thing worse than your unreadable, disconnected hog shit masquerading as a post is the logic driving it into a bridge abutment.

It's your fault. If you would have been here from the start of SOS, we would have run Pioli and Cassell out of town on a rail by mid-season.:p

Pablo 03-12-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9490721)
You should've been here during the years where Carl would be on vacation the first day of free agency. Those were fun.

He's 15. Literally. Nothing he says matters.

Spott 03-12-2013 09:16 PM

The only thing that will be more disappointing than this offseason is the regular season.

Pablo 03-12-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9491354)
The only thing that will be more disappointing than this offseason is the regular season.

****. Now I have to hope Royals baseball is actually good.

Yeah, that's gotta be my saving grace. ****ing doomed.

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-12-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9491339)
It's your fault. If you would have been here from the start of SOS, we would have run ***** and Cassell out of town on a rail by mid-season.:p

I'm the worst person to contribute to something like SOC. I'd probably just galvanize Hunt against firing Pioli by comparing his management style to the Inquisition.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-12-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 9491366)

Great seats still available in the Frenchy Quarter!!

keg in kc 03-12-2013 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 9491366)

This may be the first time since I moved here that I think the Royals playoff hopes (long term) are better than the Chiefs.

Pablo 03-12-2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9491425)
This may be the first time since I moved here that I think the Royals playoff hopes (long term) are better than the Chiefs.

I'd have to agree.

Hammock Parties 03-12-2013 09:32 PM

I'm just completely ****ing bored with this team.

0 excitement.

keg in kc 03-12-2013 09:32 PM

Not that "better than the Chiefs" equals much of a chance.

But there is a chance damnit!

keg in kc 03-12-2013 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9491432)
I'm just completely ****ing bored with this team.

0 excitement.

That's how I feel about the draft.

We have the number 1 ****ing pick and the only excitement on the horizon will be seeing how little it takes another team to move them out of that #1 spot.

Hammock Parties 03-12-2013 09:36 PM

The only good thing about the Chiefs right now is that if they take Geno, it will be such a surprise and shock that the joy will be melting down the walls.

'Hamas' Jenkins 03-12-2013 09:37 PM

The Royals are definitely a better run organization than the Chiefs, and they are far better at scouting and drafting talent, despite working in a sport with a much higher bust rate.

That said, the Royals are one of the five worst organizations in baseball. It just so happens that the Chiefs are one of the worst in professional sports.

I can't think of any worse NBA franchise. Even Sacramento had a run of extended success and would have won the 2002 title if not for the most egregiously officiated theft in NBA history.

The Pirates are an abysmal franchise, but even they show signs of promise, and they have a far greater history of success than the Chiefs.

The Browns have had worse results but a better blueprint. Their history is better. Same with Detroit.