ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Late night bullshit: drafting Geno now? Almost as big a coup as getting Montana in 93 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270738)

DaneMcCloud 03-05-2013 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9465800)
Should Andy Reid land this pick, he will perhaps have landed the team's biggest coup since Carl Peterson traded for Joe Montana in 1993.

I'm sorry Dude but this is going into my sig.

This is quite possibly the most ridiculous thing I've ever read on Chiefsplanet.

Mecca 03-05-2013 12:22 AM

If they sign Sean Smith, I'd do everything possible to trade down because then my top player is Justin Hunter and I want my 2 back.

mcaj22 03-05-2013 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9466029)
And after the team signs Sean Smith (if this in fact comes to pass)?

(FTR I wouldn't haggle you for your opinion so much if you'd post more often.)

(Asshole.)

(Forgive me. I just don't know if I'm ready for another relationship this soon.)

jesus christ

Sean Smith PLAYED WITH AL HARRIS

AL HARRIS INTERNED AS A COACH WITH THE DOLPHINS LAST YEAR

ALL HARRIS BECAME OUR ASSISTANT SECONDARY COACH

SEAN SMITH CONGRATULATED HIM.

the end. That's your fact that you think Sean Smith is coming here, him telling his buddy good job on the promotion

penbrook 03-05-2013 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 9466037)
If they sign Sean Smith, I'd do everything possible to trade down because then my top player is Justin Hunter and I want my 2 back.

PFC is reporting chiefs are going hard after sean smith and william moore.

Mecca 03-05-2013 12:23 AM

Hey if he digs his coach that's always a good thing.

mcaj22 03-05-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9466033)
Again, you're not answering the question.

What are the headcase issues Sean Smith has on par with Talib?

I'm assuming that's just some shit you threw against the wall and hoped I'd take your word for it?

just like you throwing against the wall that Sean Smith is the best FA CB on the market, because hes not

RealSNR 03-05-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 9466027)
I see we're back to "bargaining".

Lol. I admittedly have let myself get caught back up in this. All in a span of one day. Not even that. One AFTERNOON.

The smart and wise thing to do would be to take a step back, calm down, and just hope for the best.

But it's ****ing Geno. I can't.

Direckshun 03-05-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9466036)
I'm sorry Dude but this is going into my sig.

This is quite possibly the most ridiculous thing I've ever read on Chiefsplanet.

Yuh... welcome to an hour and a half ago?

Are you a different DaneMcCloud? Didn't we just have like a whole conversation?

Mecca 03-05-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9466040)
PFC is reporting chiefs are going hard after sean smith and william moore.

I'd be fine with that, I'd also like to see Bart Scott and Cullen Jenkins/Chris Canty.

If all that were to happen, I'd take what I could get to move not even asking for a 1 next year get an extra 2 and 3 something next year take Justin Hunter and hope to get Barkley/Bray/etc at the top of the 2nd.

BossChief 03-05-2013 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 9466037)

And if you can't move down?

DaneMcCloud 03-05-2013 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9466043)
Lol. I admittedly have let myself get caught back up in this. All in a span of one day. Not even that. One AFTERNOON.

The smart and wise thing to do would be to take a step back, calm down, and just hope for the best.

But it's ****ing Geno. I can't.

LMAO

:D

RealSNR 03-05-2013 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 9466045)
I'd be fine with that, I'd also like to see Bart Scott and Cullen Jenkins/Chris Canty.

If all that were to happen, I'd take what I could get to move not even asking for a 1 next year get an extra 2 and 3 something next year take Justin Hunter and hope to get Barkley/Bray/etc at the top of the 2nd.

Yes on Cullen Jenkins. Ehh on Canty. Maybe for the right price.

Bart Scott can go ass to mouth with a man and get AIDS

Direckshun 03-05-2013 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9466042)
just like you throwing against the wall that Sean Smith is the best FA CB on the market, because hes not

So... you have nothing to back that up, then.

There is no Talib-scale character scare that you claimed existed earlier in the thread.

Noted.

Mecca 03-05-2013 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9466046)
And if you can't move down?

I might take him 1, I think Hunter is gonna be like Julio Jones.

saphojunkie 03-05-2013 12:26 AM

I simply do not believe that there won't be a team that offers SOMETHING to the chiefs for the right to draft Geno.

And whoever offers the most, be it three first rounders or simply a second rounder, the Chiefs will take the trade.

I think it will be Buffalo, but I'd be hoping for Philly. Then they will take a defensive lineman.

That's my best guess at what will happen. I think everyone in the league knows they want to trade back, and someone is going to do it. All the people freaking out that teams will simply trade with Jacksonville are naive. No one is trading up to the second spot and risking someone else jumping to number one. Anyone trading up is going right to the top.