ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Jovan Belcher was one sick son of B**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267352)

DaneMcCloud 12-04-2012 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9179175)
You have been acting all along like they knew the situation and then through deductive reasoning deduced that they were safe, but then weren't shocked that he killed someone. You've been acting like you knew the whole situation from the beginning of this thread and with your first statement injected blame on Pioli and Crennel. Like they should have known.

Dude, BELCHER TOLD PIOLI HE SHOT SOMEONE.

Pioli knew, yet still asked Crennel and Gibbs to come out and meet with Belcher.

Does that sound like the action of a man that feels threatened or in fear of losing his life?

KCWolfman 12-04-2012 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WV (Post 9179175)
You have been acting all along like they knew the situation and then through deductive reasoning deduced that they were safe, but then weren't shocked that he killed someone. You've been acting like you knew the whole situation from the beginning of this thread and with your first statement injected blame on Pioli and Crennel. Like they should have known.

Yup, I see people making better fiction than any of Stephen King's last 10 novels.

KC_Connection 12-04-2012 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman (Post 9179162)
That's it in a nutshell.

And they will most likely never know. But we will be overcome with Dr. Phil's and Oprah's telling us what went wrong and how the world would be better if we just just listened to them.

I've seen people blame guns, drinking, head trauma, "thug life" (whatever the hell that was supposed to mean earlier in this thread), and now the Chiefs administration/ownership among other things for this terrible tragedy. And these are predominantly people who have never met the man who did this and don't have a clue what he was really like or what went on in his mind that morning.

The fact is that sometimes individuals go off like this, they lose it when nobody expects them to, and we never fully know the reasons why. For some, I guess, that's just too hard to accept. Everything must be explained.

Phobia 12-04-2012 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9179172)
So, you believe that Lamar Hunt, who was suffering from severe cancer in 2003, was told before LJ was selected in the first round of that draft, that he held a gun to a woman's face and signed off on that?

Is that your statement?

As long as I remember, Lamar was pretty particular about his first round picks. He wanted to be kept abreast of any transactions involving first round picks and to sign off on players selected according to several accounts including those statements of Carl Peterson during the near 20 years he was here. Whether Lamar's battle with cancer changed any of those procedures, I have no idea though. Lamar still walked the parking lot alone many times when he was sick and attended games and events. I don't know why he couldn't pick up a phone and say yes or no to proposed first round choices.

KCWolfman 12-04-2012 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9179179)
Dude, BELCHER TOLD PIOLI HE SHOT SOMEONE.

Pioli knew, yet still asked Crennel and Gibbs to come out and meet with Belcher.

Does that sound like the action of a man that feels threatened or in fear of losing his life?

Silly..... just silly.

KCWolfman 12-04-2012 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9179181)
I've seen people blame guns, drinking, head trauma, "thug life" (whatever the hell that was supposed to mean earlier in this thread), and now the Chiefs administration/ownership among other things for this terrible tragedy. And these are predominantly people who have never met the man who did this and don't have a clue what he was really like or what went on in his mind that morning.

The fact is that sometimes individuals go off like this, they lose it when nobody expects them to, and we never fully know the reasons why. For some, I guess, that's just too hard to accept. Everything must be explained.

The faster our information is delivered to us, the more we believe we know. It has made us a sick society of second guessers and informational sewer vats.

DaneMcCloud 12-04-2012 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman (Post 9179177)
I don't know. As a responsible business manager, I would feel obligated to report such information to the owner of my company.

If you have other information I would love to hear the proof in the pudding. Or perhaps you dated a psychic as well?

So, you believe that Lamar Hunt was fully aware of LJ's past transgressions and signed off on his selection?

Stop acting like a dick.

KCWolfman 12-04-2012 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9179186)
So, you believe that Lamar Hunt was fully aware of LJ's past transgressions and signed off on his selection?

Stop acting like a dick.

I don't know. I have no reason to believe otherwise, other than your Inspector Closeau deductive reasoning. Do you have some sort of documentation proving your position?

DaneMcCloud 12-04-2012 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9179182)
As long as I remember, Lamar was pretty particular about his first round picks. He wanted to be kept abreast of any transactions involving first round picks and to sign off on players selected according to several accounts including those statements of Carl Peterson during the near 20 years he was here. Whether Lamar's battle with cancer changed any of those procedures, I have no idea though. Lamar still walked the parking lot alone many times when he was sick and attended games and events. I don't know why he couldn't pick up a phone and say yes or no to proposed first round choices.

I have a hard time believing that Lamar Hunt, of all people, would sign off on a first round draft choice that held a gun to someone's face.

That seems very out of character for him.

DaneMcCloud 12-04-2012 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman (Post 9179187)
I don't know. I have no reason to believe otherwise, other than your Inspector Closeau deductive reasoning. Do you have some sort of documentation proving your position?

So, it's come to this, eh?

You can go **** yourself.

KCWolfman 12-04-2012 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9179188)
I have a hard time believing that Lamar Hunt, of all people, would sign off on a first round draft choice that held a gun to someone's face.

Based upon what other decisions he had made previously?

KCWolfman 12-04-2012 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9179189)
So, it's come to this, eh?

You can go **** yourself.

I will take that for a "no"

Phobia 12-04-2012 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9179188)

I agree. I just know Lamar let Carl do whatever he wanted with rounds 2-7 but he wanted to sign off on 1st rounders. I know most of us were surprised with the LJ selection. I don't know if Lamar was surprised or not.

BigRock 12-04-2012 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9179160)
NFL Player did this must be head trauma that shit gets old. How about he was just a Controlling Boyfriend and snapped cause his women stayed out late and back talked him.

I'm not saying he had brain damage. I'm just saying it's not going to be ruled out without a test. And even then, given that he shot himself in the head, people will probably go "Well, his brain had a bullet go through it, so I don't trust the results" no matter what the test shows.

As for testing his brain, I don't think it takes a fully intact brain to do the tests. I think it can be done through a biopsy, it's just that there's not exactly a long line of living people volunteering to have their brain tissue removed.

But in a situation like this, where there might have been pieces of his brain in the parking lot and God knows where else, it might have taken a conscious effort on the part of the ME to make sure something was kept for testing. I haven't heard if anything like that happened.

DaneMcCloud 12-04-2012 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman (Post 9179183)
Silly..... just silly.

Sure, it's really silly.

Someone in an agitated state that has a gun in their hand and just confessed to a murder asks you to call a couple of guys over. You do so and show or feel no fear.

Yet, you're saying that Pioli, Gibbs and Crennel were afraid, even though they've stated otherwise?

Riiiiight. You're the answer man.