ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Step Aside SOC - Barry says so (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268463)

bigjosh 01-04-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9279884)
He's butthurt for sure.

He's also correct here. SOC, the political entity, should go dormant until, God forbid, it is needed again. Batman doesn't save Gotham and then come to city council meetings in costume to micromanage the Mayor's policies.

Jobs not complete yet. Still need a qb.

Mr. Kotter 01-04-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonesCrusher (Post 9280761)
Uncanny. He's bald and then the other guy is bald. Definitely the same guy.:shake:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9280762)
Oh dear God.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbything (Post 9280763)
That JD guy is really short. Like probably 5'3" short. I'm only about 5'8" and I was taller than Gunther when I stood next to him. Gunther appears to tower over this guy.

Maybe brothers of the same psychopathic moher--different dads...would explain their douche-iness--and their bald. Heh. :evil:

Dave Lane 01-04-2013 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9279895)
NO.

We want you to tap out...

No No we don't. We want to break your arm off and stick it up your butthole.

CLX 01-04-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9280776)
Fans have no influence? They wouldn't even be in business without the fans. Does he really think Cassel would have been benched without the fans? The one and only reason Tebow jumped Quinn on the depth chart in Denver during a game was THE FANS!

Cassels numbers sucked wind, he took himself out of the game. Fans always hate the QB that doesn't play well. Trent Green, if your analogy is correct, would have never been around to have the good years he did if the fans were the impetus to get him off the team. They had a name for him that was a play in his name, some probably still call him that.

Tebow jumped Quinn, if you really look at Quinn's numbers in games, because he was a hot commodity coming out of college. Can't agree with either of the cases you present.

htismaqe 01-04-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9280635)
Keep the 'movement' but change the name to SUPPORT Our Chiefs!

Exactly what I was thinking!

:banghead:

:D

big nasty kcnut 01-04-2013 01:42 PM

**** him and save our chiefs was the best idea this decade thank you for doing it.

Al Bundy 01-04-2013 01:44 PM

Barry is a shithead.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-04-2013 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9280603)
Barry wanted to be a part of SOC.

When he was denied that blessing, he turned on us like the rat **** son of a bitch he is.

This is 100% accurate. He was all in, until he was told he wasn't going to get any face time.

FAX 01-04-2013 01:47 PM

The job is never done. SOC must remain ever alert and prepared to battle evil in all its forms.

I don't, however, think that they have much to worry about when it comes to Barry. Eventually, that guy's going to spontaneously combust. I just hope it isn't in a crowd.

FAX

The Franchise 01-04-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9280888)
This is 100% accurate. He was all in, until he was told he wasn't going to get any face time.

The dude even created a podcast about SOC. The very next podcast (which I'm assuming was after he was denied entrance) was when he created Save Our Fans.

ChiefsCountry 01-04-2013 01:49 PM

We need something to bash and Barry Feces is pefect one to do it to.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-04-2013 02:03 PM

I'm gonna tell you right now his angst has to do with two things, and two things only. 1. Mr. Clayton Wendler. He has a burning hatred for Clay in his heart. 2. Chiefsplanet. He can't stand that this place doesn't listen to his podcast, and accept him. That's the deal. That's it. I talk to him regularly, and privately, he's thrilled Pioli is gone. But those 2 factors are tied directly into SOC for him. That's the real deal.

Donger 01-04-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9280972)
I'm gonna tell you right now his angst has to do with two things, and two things only. 1. Mr. Clayton Wendler. He has a burning hatred for Clay in his heart. 2. Chiefsplanet. He can't stand that this place doesn't listen to his podcast, and accept him. That's the deal. That's it. I talk to him regularly, and privately, he's thrilled Pioli is gone. But those 2 factors are tied directly into SOC for him. That's the real deal.

Is he a homosexual?

Mr. Flopnuts 01-04-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9280997)
Is he a homosexual?

Not at all. In fact, his kid's mother is ****ing smokin. The girl that got in his ear about starting save our fans was a ****ing hot ass broad as well. He can pull some ass.

Hootie 01-04-2013 02:15 PM

I am pretty good at knowing what causes people to act the way they do:

Here's my educated theory:

The dude has a podcast. He has desperately, over the years, tried to gather a big following and become "famous" for being a Chiefs diehard/expert. He's just a guy who started a blog and thought he was "cooler" and "more informed" and "smarter" than everyone else with a blog and an internet connection. He is jealous that Clay, because he is talented, got a job at SB Nation because he actually has something to offer (high quality .gifs, TONS of computer related talent), while no one gives a shit about his stupid blog or any of his stupid podcasts. He generates ZERO revenue because he gets no hits because he has ZERO talent.

Then SOC comes along, GETS A TON OF MEDIA COVERAGE, ends up with nearly 100,000 followers on Twitter and a ton of Facebook likes...and this just GRINDS his gears more than ANYTHING ELSE in the world because he has TRIED so hard to get a following and he just doesn't have the talent, creativity or smarts to do it.

He's a failure. He thought he was destined for success as a "Chiefs insider" and he was a flat out failure. Nothing to be ashamed about if he'd just walk away, but instead he wants to attack those who are successful in the field he tried so hard to be successful in.

It's about as pathetic as one can get. Pure jealousy.