ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   ****OFFICIAL 2014 CP Mock Draft Signup**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280553)

Mav 03-11-2014 09:39 PM

Dolphins Eagles.

Sorry, been busy, sick wife, sick kid, new job.

Direckshun 03-12-2014 10:56 AM

Since I'm essentially on the clock now, I'd just like to say that I have been watching a lot of Bridgewater, and I'm in love. I think he has Tom Brady upside.

I'll probably go with Bridgewater over Manziel for the 1st overall at this point.

The Franchise 03-12-2014 10:59 AM

If Deez doesn't get back to me by the end of the week....I'll be assigning a short term alternate to his teams.

Direckshun 03-12-2014 11:17 AM

Maybe we let chiefscafan in as the short-termer if Deez can't make it.

Shrug.

I always think his picks are off, but they, every draft has a Raiders/Jaguars team going haywire.

Sfeihc 03-12-2014 03:33 PM

If cafan is too busy, kccrow would make an excellent replacement.

Direckshun 03-12-2014 05:00 PM

Sure.

Chiefscafan deserves to have a bone thrown his way. He's wanted in for years, ran the only successful alt mock in CP history, and is going through some hard times.

I say we help the guy out. OTW58 and Hamas are skipping this year, so lets give the guy some love. Who knows, maybe he'll make good selections.

Chiefscafan, I am legitimately going to bat for you, bro. If they let you in, you need to step it up with your picks, brother.

BossChief 03-12-2014 10:29 PM

Kc crow would be a better fit for this than chiefscafan.

Jmo but from my days at the coalition, he was one of the posters that almost always improved the conversation and didnt talk out of his ass.

htismaqe 03-12-2014 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 10486396)
Kc crow would be a better fit for this than chiefscafan.

Jmo but from my days at the coalition, he was one of the posters that almost always improved the conversation and didnt talk out of his ass.

Looks to me like he's improved the conversation here already. I've been reading his stuff the last few days.

RealSNR 03-13-2014 09:02 AM

I would put in dingleberry/tambaberry or saphojunkie, who have both been here longer and have proven their worth plenty.

chiefscafan 03-13-2014 10:44 AM

Thanks direkshun

If I was given an alt spot I would step it up

And if deez came back I'd give it back

chiefscafan 03-13-2014 10:46 AM

I just don't post as much but SNR I've been here since 2001.

DJ's left nut 03-13-2014 10:47 AM

Hey all,

I stepped away after the Colts game and the raw idiocy that flowed through the board for the subsequent several days. I came to check in on the temperature for the FA status and saw Pest's PM regarding the mock draft - my apologies.

Ultimately the responses to the FA period have pretty much reinforced my decision to bow out. I'm sure I'll lurk from time to time, but the discourse has simply fallen to hell. Reactionary idiocy rules the day and when proven wrong...well people will just remain militantly ignorant.

So this is the long form of saying you fellas can give my mock spot away. I'll still have my sandbox teams and remain active with those; I know many of you participate in that as well. My apologies for not creating a proper 'leaving forever' thread.

RealSNR 03-13-2014 10:48 AM

You know what... I'm with Direckshun.

Count one more vote for chiefscafan. As crazy as he looked in 2011, Christian Ponder DID get way the hell overdrafted. You called it, chiefscafan.

The Franchise 03-13-2014 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 10487220)
Hey all,

I stepped away after the Colts game and the raw idiocy that flowed through the board for the subsequent several days. I came to check in on the temperature for the FA status and saw Pest's PM regarding the mock draft - my apologies.

Ultimately the responses to the FA period have pretty much reinforced my decision to bow out. I'm sure I'll lurk from time to time, but the discourse has simply fallen to hell. Reactionary idiocy rules the day and when proven wrong...well people will just remain militantly ignorant.

So this is the long form of saying you fellas can give my mock spot away. I'll still have my sandbox teams and remain active with those; I know many of you participate in that as well. My apologies for not creating a proper 'leaving forever' thread.

Thanks man.

Hope to see you around somewhere.

The Franchise 03-13-2014 10:50 AM

Yeah....I'm calling it. Chiefscafan gets his chance. You're in.