ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs "All-star" officiating crew for Rams-Chiefs game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318945)

Reerun_KC 11-19-2018 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 13905231)
Yeah, they didn't want KC starting fast and running away from their fire narrative. They loosened up later. They also tagged the Rams with a few to "even it out" That's hog shit too.

Turnovers lost the game, but **** these refs with a porcupine.

Can we make out? This post is spot on and making me moist.

Mecca 11-19-2018 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 13905265)
Not calling a false start in a LAC game got a Ref fired a few weeks ago. Needs to happen again.

That's because it was so ridiculous it became a national story...this guys were close enough no one will remember it but us.

Chiefs get jobbed by refs to a big market team, this has only been happening since well fover.

smithandrew051 11-19-2018 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13905289)
That's because it was so ridiculous it became a national story...this guys were close enough no one will remember it but us.

Chiefs get jobbed by refs to a big market team, this has only been happening since well fover.

The announcers refused to even mention it after watching the replay a few times. It’s obvious what the league was doing there.

staylor26 11-19-2018 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 13905299)
The announcers refused to even mention it after watching the replay a few times. It’s obvious what the league was doing there.

Do you notice the second they start calling penalties on the other team then the announcers decide to be critical of the calls?

I swear this happens every ****ing time.

Ron Swanson 11-19-2018 11:43 PM

Quote:

The one they scored on wasn't close at all.

Mecca 11-19-2018 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 13905299)

The NFL is like the mafia if you notice anyone who is an NFL employee, so you know ESPN, Fox, CBS etc will not bring up shit like this at all.

Eric Murray normally hitting dude..unsportsmanlike...Tyreek deuces, unsportsmanlike.....chokehold bodyslam on Mahomes is ok...jumping on him talking shit after a play is ok too...

It was very much a narrative of this is LA and they matter. They even showed the Rams fans in Mexico...no Chiefs fans.

RickObie 11-19-2018 11:46 PM

This was one of the worse officiated games I’ve ever seen -not saying we lost because of it but it was horelseshit. Bad PI calls on us - no call on the TD for false start? Horrible!

BlackOp 11-19-2018 11:48 PM

The first 8 minutes was pretty close to the ending of the Raiders game...where no matter what happened, the refs were going to fulfill their obligations.

It's got to the point where they are just inventing calls.....like the OPI with :37 seconds left against Denver yesterday. They literally tried to kill the game by making something up.

Like another poster stated, if Mahomes wasnt on this team, I'd quit watching this. Kraft killed the NFL with the billion dollar advertising deal...and what we are witnessing is the long term ramifications of when advertising revenue dictates outcomes....and is the top priority.

After every scoring play...I was literally looking, first, to see if a flag was thrown...was actually expecting it.

Mecca 11-19-2018 11:49 PM

They did enough to put the Chiefs in a hole which took Hunt out of the game for the most part...

Gotta realize here they in no way thought the Chiefs would come storming back they thought after getting the Rams out to a 13-0 lead the Chiefs would press and **** up and we'd end up with a final of like 34-20 where the Chiefs were never really in it and they could even out the penalties in garbage time.

Reerun_KC 11-19-2018 11:49 PM

Atrocities

Mecca 11-19-2018 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 13905368)
The first 8 minutes was pretty close to the ending of the Raiders came...where no matter what happened, the refs were going to fulfill their obligations.

It's got to the point where they are just inventing calls.....like the OPI with :37 seconds left against Denver yesterday.

Like another poster stated, if Mahomes wasnt on this team, I quit watching this. Kraft killed the NFL with the billion dollar advertising deal...and what we are witnessing is the long term ramification of when advertising revenue dictates outcomes....and is the top priority.

Bob Kraft brought that because it makes his market revelant which is how a team that was a bottom feeder for like 40 years is now a dynasty.

bobbything 11-19-2018 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13905332)
The NFL is like the mafia if you notice anyone who is an NFL employee, so you know ESPN, Fox, CBS etc will not bring up shit like this at all.

Eric Murray normally hitting dude..unsportsmanlike...Tyreek deuces, unsportsmanlike.....chokehold bodyslam on Mahomes is ok...jumping on him talking shit after a play is ok too...

It was very much a narrative of this is LA and they matter. They even showed the Rams fans in Mexico...no Chiefs fans.

This. So, so much this.

But I think the tide will turn. Once Bradyberger becomes one with the earth, I honestly believe that we, a collective of fans in podunk KC, will start getting some love from the NFL.

The media LOVES us. Loves us. That makes all the difference. If we win the SB this year, it’ll be in spite of the NFL amd because Mahomes skull-****s the rest of the league.

Iowanian 11-19-2018 11:50 PM

Someone hurry and post the ref winking at goff when Reid was yelling at him gif already...

Rain Man 11-19-2018 11:50 PM

Quote:

The one on the "touchdown" wasn't really close. As soon as the play started, I assumed it was dead.

Mecca 11-19-2018 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbything (Post 13905393)
This. So, so much this.

But I think the tide will turn. Once Bradyberger becomes one with the earth, I honestly believe that we, a collective of fans in podunk KC, will start getting some love from the NFL.

The media LOVES us. Loves us. That makes all the difference. If we win the SB this year, it’ll be in spite of the NFL amd because Mahomes skull-****s the rest of the league.

Anymore I don't know if media love matters that much, the almighty dollar matters and guess what...there is an LA team in this division.

I said this in another thread, Reids Philly teams never got a ton of penalties matter of fact I'm pretty sure they were routinely one of the lowest penalized teams..

Know what's different..Philly is way bigger than KC so he isn't allowed to be as successful here...