ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life New Dating Megathread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270679)

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 06-22-2013 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9768546)
He traded me CP for our king-size bed.

Kidding. LMAO

Who said anything about us getting a divorce?

If we were getting one though, he would be free to post here, (he's a mod after all). As far as him not being on here that much lately, he's been a bit busy.

Fwiw, my comments about divorce were more in regards to a relative's current situation.

And the soon to be divorced comment a few pages back? Hmmmm

Hammock Parties 06-22-2013 10:54 AM

You know, **** this.

I heard a lot of stories about Buck being nice to this girl. Bending over backwards to make her feel special and trying to be a good boyfriend.

In return, I heard that she ****ed him a few times.

That's it.

Never heard about her doing anything nice for him, even so much as making dinner or buying him a gift or inviting one of her friends for a threesome.

Nope. Straight up bitch. Buck is better off.

Stop white knighting this whore.

LoneWolf 06-22-2013 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9768580)
You know, **** this.

I heard a lot of stories about Buck being nice to this girl. Bending over backwards to make her feel special and trying to be a good boyfriend.

In return, I heard that she ****ed him a few times.

That's it.

Never heard about her doing anything nice for him, even so much as making dinner or buying him a gift or inviting one of her friends for a threesome.

Nope. Straight up bitch. Buck is better off.

Stop white knighting this whore.

Buck said "she was perfect". So please shut the **** up.

Hammock Parties 06-22-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9768625)
Buck said "she was perfect". So please shut the **** up.

Buck was ready to dump her ass and had the courtesy to give her the opportunity to bow out gracefully. So please shut the **** up.

This woman was a harpie.

LoneWolf 06-22-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9768683)
Buck was ready to dump her ass and had the courtesy to give her the opportunity to bow out gracefully. So please shut the **** up.

This woman was a harpie.

Please stick to topics you know something about:

Star Wars
J.R.R. Tolkien
Dungeons and Dragons
How to survive high school as a fat nerd
Making videos using other people's content
Hootie worship

Leave the relationship talk to the adults and other folk who actually saw a member of the opposite sex naked before they were 25.

Hammock Parties 06-22-2013 12:21 PM

It's not hard to read between the lines.

She did almost nothing for Buck, and thanked him with bitchiness.

patteeu 06-22-2013 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9768706)
It's not hard to read between the lines.

She did almost nothing for Buck, and thanked him with bitchiness.

You must have a pretty low opinion of Buck if you think he was ready and excited to tell this worthless bitch harpy he loved her.

Hammock Parties 06-22-2013 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9768728)
You must have a pretty low opinion of Buck if you think he was ready and excited to tell this worthless bitch harpy he loved her.

It sure didn't add up.

sedated 06-22-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9768570)
In an all-about-Buck world, it was truly a happy ending. :rolleyes:.

You are such a know-it-all wanna-be psychologist. Why is everything so tragic with you? Lighten up once in a while.

It HAS been an "all about Buck" world since she dumped him. SHE dumped HIM, and now wants to eat her cake and have it too.

I really dont get why people are coming down on Buck. Its not like he posted naked or embarrassing pics online and sent the link to her parents. They were put in an awkward spot at a comedy show, he told the truth to a question he was asked, and the crowd/comedian sided with him. Boo-f**king-hoo.

Rausch 06-22-2013 12:59 PM

*slowly backing out of this thread*

patteeu 06-22-2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 9768799)
You are such a know-it-all wanna-be psychologist. Why is everything so tragic with you? Lighten up once in a while.

It HAS been an "all about Buck" world since she dumped him. SHE dumped HIM, and now wants to eat her cake and have it too.

I really dont get why people are coming down on Buck. Its not like he posted naked or embarrassing pics online and sent the link to her parents. They were put in an awkward spot at a comedy show, he told the truth to a question he was asked, and the crowd/comedian sided with him. Boo-f**king-hoo.

When you grow up, you might understand. That wasn't the first shitty thing he did.

sedated 06-22-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9768813)
When you grow up, you might understand. That wasn't the first shitty thing he did.

Are you a troll, or are you really this much of a judgemental, holier-than-thou black cloud?

Canofbier 06-22-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 9768859)
Are you a troll, or are you really this much of a judgemental, holier-than-thou black cloud?

For what it's worth, I'm 23 and I feel the same way patteeu does on this. Respect is earned, and even based on Buck's side of the story, he can't have been correct to publically humiliate her like he did (he even admitted as much).

Regardless of how you feel after doing it, behaving that way will build you a negative reputation. That will undoubtedly bite you in the ass some day.

Lumpy 06-22-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9768561)
They're getting a divorce...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy Was Offsides (Post 9768579)
And the soon to be divorced comment a few pages back? Hmmmm

:spock: How is it that I pegged most of the posters on CP as morons? I guess I was wrong.

Regarding Buck's situation... I'm not completely sure as to what exactly transpired on their vacation together. But, what happened at the comedy club doesn't surprise me. He broke up with her, she still wanted to "go out", he was obviously still not over everything, he let loose at the club.

The blame game is pretty lame though guys. Buck liked her, she liked him... then something happened, feelings got hurt, people got pissed. Holy crap! That sounds like a relationship... then it ended.

Hammock Parties 06-22-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 9768870)
he can't have been correct to publically humiliate her like he did

Oh, please. That's nothing.

In fact that bitch probably loved all the attention.