ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KSU ***Official New New EMAW Repository thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263359)

WilliamTheIrish 03-16-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatguy (Post 9505128)
Blue blood basketball and football programs don't celebrate co-championships with DVDs and T-shirts. We acknowledged them, count them, but it`s not DVD worthy. It`s amazing the amount of KSU T shirts I`ve seen in town celebrating two conference titles in the same year-none of which have the word "co" anywhere on them. You know how many OU or KU shirts I`ve seen in town celebrating their CO football or basketball 2012 conference titles...zero. I shouldn't be surprised, this is the same fan base that made a DVD for a sweet sixteen run (no conference title) and never wants to talk about football pre and post Snyder.

More delicious tears.

Raiderhater 03-16-2013 03:03 PM

LMAO Okie continued posting on with no one even responding after I went to bed last night. Quality.

WilliamTheIrish 03-16-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Blue blood basketball and football programs don't celebrate co-championships with DVDs and T-shirts. We acknowledged them, count them, but it`s not DVD worthy. It`s amazing the amount of KSU T shirts I`ve seen in town celebrating two conference titles in the same year-none of which have the word "co" anywhere on them. You know how many OU or KU shirts I`ve seen in town celebrating their CO football or basketball 2012 conference titles...zero. I shouldn't be surprised, this is the same fan base that made a DVD for a sweet sixteen run (no conference title) and never wants to talk about football pre and post Snyder.

And I want you to know its absolutely okay to be upset. However, you shouldn't be a liar. It's also hilarious that I've been all over the Sprint Center this week and there are literally thousands of KU fans wearing Big XII champs T's and caps.
But you couldn't find a single one. Amazing.

mikeyis4dcats. 03-16-2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

hey, how do those braille keyboards work? I always thought they were pretty cool.

oh, and it's nice that you get to work making brooms and soap and stuff through the state...

WilliamTheIrish 03-16-2013 06:05 PM

Gotta hope for spot in KC now.

Ceej 03-16-2013 06:10 PM

**** some bitches in the tournament, Cats.

Good season.

Imon Yourside 03-16-2013 06:11 PM

Good Luck Cats, may we meet in the other Championship game.

Pants 03-16-2013 06:11 PM

Yeap, GL in the Tournament, Kats.

WilliamTheIrish 03-16-2013 06:12 PM

Thanks lads...

Mr_Tomahawk 03-16-2013 06:16 PM

Good Luck in the tourney.

**** some teams up.

ThatRaceCardGuy 03-16-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamInnerCircle (Post 9506126)
More delicious tears.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamInnerCircle (Post 9506170)
And I want you to know its absolutely okay to be upset. However, you shouldn't be a liar. It's also hilarious that I've been all over the Sprint Center this week and there are literally thousands of KU fans wearing Big XII champs T's and caps.
But you couldn't find a single one. Amazing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 9506722)
hey, how do those braille keyboards work? I always thought they were pretty cool.

oh, and it's nice that you get to work making brooms and soap and stuff through the state...

Let the tears flow! Good luck little brother in the tournament!

Braincase 03-16-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 9506722)

You understand how those brooms work now?

Good luck in the NCAAs.

WilliamTheIrish 03-16-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatguy (Post 9506830)
Let the tears flow! Good luck little brother in the tournament!

You're easily confused.

Hey I was going to ask what was it you wanted to know about the pre Snyder KSU football program? You mentioned it in your last rambling post you cobbled together.

Braincase 03-16-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamInnerCircle (Post 9506924)
You're easily confused.

Hey I was going to ask what was it you wanted to know about the pre Snyder KSU football program? You mentioned it in your last rambling post you cobbled together.

I remember it. WSU was rated ahead of KSU in Street and Smith, and WSU had already cancelled their football program.

WilliamTheIrish 03-16-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 9506930)
I remember it. WSU was rated ahead of KSU in Street and Smith, and WSU had already cancelled their football program.

Yea, me too. That was the high point of WSU football, eh?